PDA

View Full Version : Team to Play St Johnstone?

JACK_HFC
01-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Divis - GK

Towell - RB
Dickoh - CB
Hanlon - CB
Booth - LB

Scott - LM
Miller - CM
Pallson - CM
Wothers - RM

Sodje - ST
Vaz Te - ST

Subs

Deek
Duffy
Murray
Ramkin
Thornhill
Stevenson
Smith

Not much different to tonights squad, Hope to see new Striker play!

:cgwa

West Upper
01-03-2011, 10:50 PM
Divis - GK

Towell - LB
Dickoh - CB
Hanlon - CB
Booth - LB

Scott - LM
Miller - CM
Pallson - CM
Wothers - RM

Sodje - ST
Vaz Te - ST

Subs

Deek
Duffy
Murray
Ramkin
Thornhill
Stevenson
Smith

2 players at left back :greengrin

--------
01-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Divis - GK

Towell - LB
Dickoh - CB
Hanlon - CB
Booth - LB

Scott - LM
Miller - CM
Pallson - CM
Wothers - RM

Sodje - ST
Vaz Te - ST

Subs

Deek
Duffy
Murray
Ramkin
Thornhill
Stevenson
Smith

You'd drop a striker who scored in his last game? :confused:

monktonharp
01-03-2011, 10:54 PM
cant think who he will choose,and Iwont try to,but I thought we had a few players injured tonight, Stack being the obvious one but Deek looked as if he got a knock early on,Towell seemed to be nursing a sore thigh/deadleg and Sodje was in the wars again.

PeterboroHibee
02-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Unless there are injuries, would try and keep the same team again. My main concern would be about him playing Smith though, it has to be Divis or Brown for me.

jonny
02-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Unless there are injuries, would try and keep the same team again. My main concern would be about him playing Smith though, it has to be Divis or Brown for me.

:agree::agree:

truehibernian
02-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Wouldn't be too keen to make many changes other than the keeper obviously, however CC hinted that there were a couple of players "feeling it" at the moment. On yesterday's performance I would have to say that Palsson faded a wee bit, and we perhaps relied a little too much on Akpo holding the ball up and winning his headers.

Scott's energy levels are simply magnificent for the whole 90 minutes. If the players feel fresh, which they no doubt will with the winning run, I would only be tempted to change the keeper. But maybe CC will try and freshen up the midfield area with the likes of Thornhill, Vaz Te and Murray being considered to give Palsson and DW a little breather.

Either way, unlike under Hughes, we have options all over the pitch now, and strong options at that.

Purehibee_MYB
02-03-2011, 09:35 AM
Wouldn't be too keen to make many changes other than the keeper obviously, however CC hinted that there were a couple of players "feeling it" at the moment. On yesterday's performance I would have to say that Palsson faded a wee bit, and we perhaps relied a little too much on Akpo holding the ball up and winning his headers.

Scott's energy levels are simply magnificent for the whole 90 minutes. If the players feel fresh, which they no doubt will with the winning run, I would only be tempted to change the keeper. But maybe CC will try and freshen up the midfield area with the likes of Thornhill, Vaz Te and Murray being considered to give Palsson and DW a little breather.

Either way, unlike under Hughes, we have options all over the pitch now, and strong options at that.

Exactly what I was going to say! :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
02-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Divis

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

Scott
Palsson
Murray

Vaz Te
Sodje
Riordan

blackpoolhibs
02-03-2011, 10:04 AM
McCourt
Towell
Booth
Dickoh
Hanlon
Wotherspoon
Miller
Pallson
Scott
Sodje
Riordan.

The rest.

Sir David Gray
02-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Brown

Towell
Hanlon
Dickoh
Booth

Palsson
Miller
Wotherspoon
Scott

Riordan
Sodje

SUBS

Smith
Stephens
Hart
Thornhill
Murray
Nish
Byrne

Don't think it's wise to throw in Divis in a game that is really vital to us.

I think he'll play Smith though as I don't think he fancies Brown, for whatever reason.

brog
02-03-2011, 10:32 AM
ABS should be in goal, that's Anyone But Smith! I'll never boo a Hibs player giving his all & I hate knocking a guy already low on confidence but Smith should never play for Hibs again. His nerves affect both the team & support & give the opposition confidence.
Brown should return or Divis given opportunity.

marinello59
02-03-2011, 10:36 AM
ABS should be in goal, that's Anyone But Smith! I'll never boo a Hibs player giving his all & I hate knocking a guy already low on confidence but Smith should never play for Hibs again. His nerves affect both the team & support & give the opposition confidence.
Brown should return or Divis given opportunity.

We'd better hold our nerve on Saturday then and get right behind him. I would be amazed if he isn't in goal against St Johnstone.

--------
02-03-2011, 10:43 AM
We'd better hold our nerve on Saturday then and get right behind him. I would be amazed if he isn't in goal against St Johnstone.

:agree:

I would expect Smith to play. Who CC puts on the bench will tell us whether Brown has any chance of a future at ER.

But St Johnstone's a match where the support will have a big job to do.

Wall of noise for 90 minutes time.