PDA

View Full Version : Pat Stanton

Delboy4
01-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Does anyone have a contact number for Pat Stanton?

I need a football top signed by him ASAP for my brothers 50th Birthday, Pat was his idle in the 70's.

He was supposed to sign it on Saturday but wasn't at ER for the game, so if anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

GGTTH
:thumbsup:

H18sry
01-03-2011, 02:24 PM

I need a football top signed by him ASAP for my brothers 50th Birthday, Pat was his idle in the 70's.

He was supposed to sign it on Saturday but wasn't at ER for the game, so if anyone can help me?

Thanks in advance.

GGTTH

010119730707 :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIBDHez9yuI

Mikey
01-03-2011, 02:24 PM
If anyone does have a contact number please PM it to Delboy.

Don't put it on here :wink:

Kojock
01-03-2011, 02:25 PM

Thanks in advance.

GGTTH

Traitor was at the Eberdeen game, saw him on the telly. :devil:

Stantons Angel
01-03-2011, 03:17 PM
"Traitor was at the Eberdeen game, saw him on the telly. "

I hope this statement was a JOKE?

He was on SPL duty reporting on the match.

Traitor and STANTON just dont go together!!!:not worth

Delboy4
01-03-2011, 06:15 PM
Anyone have any info yet as I have to get the shirt signed ASAP.
My BIG Bro's birthday on Friday, he's coming up from Newcastle and I won't have this in place!! Please help, anyone...
C'mon the cabbage the night.
GGTTH

Iggy Pope
01-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Anyone have any info yet as I have to get the shirt signed ASAP.
My BIG Bro's birthday on Friday, he's coming up from Newcastle and I won't have this in place!! Please help, anyone...
C'mon the cabbage the night.
GGTTH

Given that Paddy does Match day Hospitality most Match days I would try the club first.
Also, JONNYBOY knows Ted Brack, who I know, knows the great man - try a PM to him?
Grant Stott shares a spot with him on matchdays - try Radio Forth, who might pass a message on?

No avenue is too long for the intrepid!

Delboy4
01-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Given that Paddy does Match day Hospitality most Match days I would try the club first.
Also, JONNYBOY knows Ted Brack, who I know, knows the great man - try a PM to him?
Grant Stott shares a spot with him on matchdays - try Radio Forth, who might pass a message on?

No avenue is too long for the intrepid!

Thanks, it was Grant that was going to get it signed on Saturday but he didn't know that he wasn't going to be there! Cheers.

hibee_girl
01-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Definitely contact the club, they were very helpful to me when I asked them for help getting Stanton's book signed :agree:

IWasThere2016
01-03-2011, 07:36 PM
Definitely contact the club, they were very helpful to me when I asked them for help getting Stanton's book signed :agree:

My copy of the 'The Quiet Man' is signed by Sir Pat :thumbsup:

Good luck Delboy4 :agree:

stanton_4
02-03-2011, 11:17 AM

Thanks in advance.

GGTTH

I'm assuming you mean "Idol" lol. Pat was a very laid back player but never idle lol.
Just as an aside I play in a band called STANTON. We have a gig at Nobles on Constitution Street on Friday 4th of March. Free entry and all welcome GGTTH
:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

superfurryhibby
02-03-2011, 11:22 AM
My copy of the 'The Quiet Man' is signed by Sir Pat :thumbsup:

Good luck Delboy4 :agree:

My copy too.

My youngest, Patrick, his middle name is Stanton! When I mentioned this to the great man himself he seemed a bit embarrassed.

Delboy4
04-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Thanks for all the help to trace Pat, my brothers "IDOL" yeah made a mistake the other day!

The good news is that I'm meeting the legend tonight, Pat phoned me to make arrangements, he is a total gent.

I've even got a firm to frame the signed shirt tomorrow morning, giving me a couple of hours to spare before my bruv arrives from down south!! Talk about cutting it fine! :wink:

GGTTH
:flag:

sambajustice
04-03-2011, 10:19 AM
I've got a Hibs - Hearts subbuteo* set signed by Pat Stanton!!!

I also met him at my uncles wedding, my brother was talking to him about badger hair on sporrans!!

Both true stories!

*Its a SuperFooty game set but to all intents and purposes its subbuteo. Might make a couple of quid on ebay!

brog
04-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Thanks for all the help to trace Pat, my brothers "IDOL" yeah made a mistake the other day!

The good news is that I'm meeting the legend tonight, Pat phoned me to make arrangements, he is a total gent.

I've even got a firm to frame the signed shirt tomorrow morning, giving me a couple of hours to spare before my bruv arrives from down south!! Talk about cutting it fine! :wink:

GGTTH
:flag:

Well done, I've been fortunate enough to know Pat for some 50 years now. He would never knowingly let anyone down & I'm glad you got this sorted. Enjoy!