PDA

View Full Version : NHC More footage from the Huns in Lisbon

Dunbar Hibee
28-02-2011, 11:53 PM
... This time bullying a homeless man and throwing him into a water fountain. They truely are Scotland's shame.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHemtwQwINng%26feature%3Dplayer_embedde d

HibbyAndy
28-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Vile vermon horrible bigots.

As you say, They truly are Scotlands shame

Mango Man
01-03-2011, 12:01 AM
... This time bullying a homeless man and throwing him into a water fountain. They truely are Scotland's shame.

http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=http%3A//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DHemtwQwINng%26feature%3Dplayer_embedde d

Thats awful that is, bunch of friggin morons they are.

Russ
01-03-2011, 12:02 AM
All clubs have their yob element, we're not above it. Why are people obsessed with the antics of other supporters ?

Dunbar Hibee
01-03-2011, 12:03 AM
All clubs have their yob element, we're not above it. Why are people obsessed with the antics of other supporters ?

Element yes, but its usually a minority. With Rangers its the majority of the support that are

Russ
01-03-2011, 12:09 AM
Element yes, but its usually a minority. With Rangers its the majority of the support that are

I saw 1 moron throw him in, a few heckled him, hardly a majority in any ones language. We've all been in a crowd laughing at someone doing something stupid, he was hardly beat up now was he.

Dunbar Hibee
01-03-2011, 12:17 AM
I saw 1 moron throw him in, a few heckled him, hardly a majority in any ones language. We've all been in a crowd laughing at someone doing something stupid, he was hardly beat up now was he.

I can't say I agree.

Greentinted
01-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Nasty vile bullies playing to the mob mentality. The guy must have been terrified.

Russ
01-03-2011, 12:33 AM
The topless yob is a Celtic supporter i believe, truly Scotland's shame.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoBG8DdtrQ0&feature=related

AgentDaleCooper
01-03-2011, 12:56 AM

being homeless is, in a way, being a member of a minority group. he is vulnerable in that kind of situation, no one sticking up for him - he probably felt very scared and utterly humiliated.

there are no words for those stupid people.

cabbageandribs1875
01-03-2011, 01:08 AM

what makes you believe rambo is a sellick fan ?:dunno:

Sprouleflyer
01-03-2011, 06:14 AM
The guy got a beer for his troubles......bet he wasn't bothered!!

adhibs
01-03-2011, 06:42 AM

Sure you're no a closet hun? Your two posts would suggest so. Clearly the ****miest supported club in football

lucky
01-03-2011, 07:10 AM
Hibs have countless fans whose behaviour is pathetic at games and in streets before and after games. The moral high ground being taken on here is laughable. Hibs singing section regularly sing about Wallace Mercer and his family. Is that any different to the Tommy Burns song which was posted on here last week? I hate sectarianism and intimidation that goes on with the Old Firm bigoted supporters but our support is not squeaky clean

Cabbage East
01-03-2011, 07:45 AM

Undercover Hun alert :rolleyes:

Utter vermin in that video.

Steve20
01-03-2011, 07:51 AM

Nonsense. I don't believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe its a majority of their support. All fans have idiots. I know a number of Rangers and Celtic fans and almost all of them are reasonable people who behave themselves.

Twa Cairpets
01-03-2011, 07:57 AM

Im sure you can find lots of footage relating to actual Celtic supporters being lowlife - this is a well known clip of a Welsh boy having a pop at some cage fighters who were trannied-up for a night out.

Huns and plastics two sides of the same coin, both vile, but huns somehow seem to just display a more all-encompassing form of bovine stupidity.

--------
01-03-2011, 08:10 AM
Nonsense. I don't believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe its a majority of their support. All fans have idiots. I know a number of Rangers and Celtic fans and almost all of them are reasonable people who behave themselves.

:agree: Me too.

And I know some right plooks who follow Hibs. :rolleyes:

easty
01-03-2011, 08:33 AM
Hibs have countless fans whose behaviour is pathetic at games and in streets before and after games. The moral high ground being taken on here is laughable. Hibs singing section regularly sing about Wallace Mercer and his family. Is that any different to the Tommy Burns song which was posted on here last week? I hate sectarianism and intimidation that goes on with the Old Firm bigoted supporters but our support is not squeaky clean

True, and I agree with you....but we're obviously just a pair of closet Huns.:rolleyes:

Phil D. Rolls
01-03-2011, 09:19 AM

Small minority, er, Manchester, Barcelona, Birmingham, er, at least they weren't making monkey noises like that Celtic fan did to Diouf etc

Are you sure this is right?

I feel so dirty now.

Cocaine&Caviar
01-03-2011, 09:25 AM
Seems a pretty well dressed homeless man, how do we know that he was? Other than the fact he was sitting on the floor? Could just have easily been a pished Rangers fan...

basehibby
01-03-2011, 09:41 AM

Many would argue that being a Rangers supporter in itself requires some sort of suspension of moral beliefs. Even if that were not the case it only takes a quick look at the goings on in Manchester a couple of years back to confirm that the Huns have an exceptionally high proportion of ****my morons in their support.

While I accept that Hibs and any other team you care to mention has a proportion of reprobates and hooligans amongst their support, I think it's also true that the vast majority of football fans around the world can easily maintain the moral high ground while comparing themselves to the follow(follow)ers of Rangers FC.

basehibby
01-03-2011, 09:48 AM

Absolute garbage! Certainly there is a number of fans - the casual element for example - who have been known for causing trouble in the past. But countless?!?!? Bullsheight! Absolute bullsheight!!!

Police around other parts of Scotland in fact, have in the past been quoted as saying that the followers of Hibs are generally very well behaved considering the numbers they usually travel in.

Hibernia Na Eir
01-03-2011, 09:56 AM

Because its the MAJORITY of their fans who get up to no good. Each and every time. :agree:

Bobby's Cinema
01-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Minority or not that is outrageous. There is no justification of that whatsoever. They just can't help themselves FFS

.Sean.
01-03-2011, 10:20 AM
I honestly do not know a 'real' Rangers fan I could class as a decent guy. Seriously.

iwasthere1972
01-03-2011, 11:26 AM

What's the Big Issue here?

Definitely Scotland's Shame. Bully Boys the lot of them.

mickki40
01-03-2011, 01:59 PM
If the case is ... that the guy was homeless, and he was randomly picked up and thrown in a pool of water, then I would condone the actions of the guy to Turn round and slap the hun ****. I suppose my post will be taken off as being offensive. The Rangers video should be shown on the big screen at Ibrox at every game till the asshole is identified and banned from Rangers Football club forever. That people is bullying of the highest order. An absolute disgrace. I am hoping to get STV To show this clip on Local news. Lets all Bombard STV to show this video.I bet his whole family are so proud of him, and all his fellow supporters who just stood there and laughed must be proud of themselves. If any Hibee would like to defend the action feel free, but you would never get much support. Righty offski to E mail STV.

johnrebus
01-03-2011, 02:04 PM
I honestly do not know a 'real' Rangers fan I could class as a decent guy. Seriously.

That, quite simply, is because there is no such thing.

:eyes:

Elephant Stone
01-03-2011, 02:27 PM
It really is quite funny that the fans who call themselves "the people" are actually the most loathsome bunch of ****ing mutants you could ever see.

Pretty Boy
01-03-2011, 02:34 PM
What a group of heroes. 20 odd guys against 1 defenceless man, how very brave.

Whys is it everytime Rangers fans go abroad there seems to be some kind of trouble or incident? It just doesn't seem to happen anywhere near as often with Celtc or any other Scottish team in Europe.

Greentinted
01-03-2011, 02:40 PM
Sums it up as well when abroad they are inviting a local to 'go home' :confused::confused::confused:

Cretins.

Makaveli
01-03-2011, 02:48 PM
What a group of heroes. 20 odd guys against 1 defenceless man, how very brave.

Whys is it everytime Rangers fans go abroad there seems to be some kind of trouble or incident? It just doesn't seem to happen anywhere near as often with Celtc or any other Scottish team in Europe.

Was going to post much the same. TBH it's cringeworthy when people give it the old "they're as bad as each other" garbage for fear of being seen to take sides. They're not as bad as each other; nobody is as bad as Rangers fans when travelling abroad. No wonder everyone hates them.

FromTheCapital
01-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Absolutely hate them...

Really want Tics to win the league now...

Scotland's shame... Shocking... A disgrace !

frazeHFC
01-03-2011, 06:22 PM
My comment on youtube for that video has so many words describing my feelings for those Huns that i think my post has been deleted.

FromTheCapital
01-03-2011, 07:37 PM
My comment on youtube for that video has so many words describing my feelings for those Huns that i think my post has been deleted.
:agree:

andyf5
01-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Many would argue that being a Rangers supporter in itself requires some sort of suspension of moral beliefs. Even if that were not the case it only takes a quick look at the goings on in Manchester a couple of years back to confirm that the Huns have an exceptionally high proportion of ****my morons in their support.

While I accept that Hibs and any other team you care to mention has a proportion of reprobates and hooligans amongst their support, I think it's also true that the vast majority of football fans around the world can easily maintain the moral high ground while comparing themselves to the follow(follow)ers of Rangers FC.

agreed. I have two good friends who go abroad to Rangers games and even they are embarrassed by the large proportion of idiots who turn up. All teams attract those whose actions do not reflect well on their club but the old firm more so.

Ally
01-03-2011, 09:21 PM

Ridiculous. Just because they have more fans doesn't make it a majority.

woody47
01-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Sure you're no a closet hun? Your two posts would suggest so. Clearly the ****miest supported club in football
:agree::agree::agree:

Dunbar Hibee
01-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Ridiculous. Just because they have more fans doesn't make it a majority.

The majority of their fans at games home and all their fans at away games sing sectarian songs, the majority of their fans that go abroad ALWAYS get in trouble for causing trouble etc, how many did they take down to Manchester? Look what happened there. I'm not saying that we don't have phannies in our support, as said every club has them, but with Rangers it's not a minority IMO.

hibsdaft
02-03-2011, 12:17 AM
That is the most sickening, cowardly act I have seen in a long time. Absolute **** of the earth.

Dashing Bob S
02-03-2011, 01:01 AM
There seems an inordinately high proportion of cowards who follow Rangers. Every support has an element who suddenly get brave and aggressive in numbers, but Rangers seem to be the choice of the timid, thick bigot who suddenly wants to man up in a mob.

The only problems that ever occurs with Rangers fans is when they are in a majority.