PDA

View Full Version : Sky Player - XBox 360

Sylar
28-02-2011, 06:57 PM
This is fantastic!

I decided to cancel Sky Sports a while back as I wasn't watching it that much once the NFL season had finished and was paying quite a bit for it.

I took a note (with their agreement) of my mum and dad's viewing card number from their system and set them up with a Sky ID.

As a result, I now not only get all the Sports Channels again for when a decent game comes on (Barcelona vs Arsenal next week for example), but because they have the movies and all the entertainment channels, I have access to films on demand, as well as the entire seasons of Boardwalk Empire, The Pacific, Hawaii 5-O, The Sopranos as well as a vast array of live music performances, archived TV programmes and copious live channels, not to mention the BBC Iplayer and C4 on Demand :thumbsup:

Magic

JE89
01-03-2011, 09:27 AM
We have it in the flat at Uni and it is superb. Get all the live games, as well as movies etc as you have stated. We rarely watch regular TV as the aerial is so pish.

One warning though, get unlimited broadband. We had 10gb and kept getting emails after about 4 days into the month saying we were close to going over so had to move to unlimited. Well worth it though. Sometimes the quality on football can be slightly poor but that is to do with connection speed of the internet and not Sky Player. All in all a great feature :aok: (Except that the Simpsons can't be shown on Sky 1!)

skyehibee
04-03-2011, 08:09 PM
I've just been looking into this... So my mum currently in our house has the normal entertainment pack whatever that is a month. Now i wont be able to watch sky sports on the sky player will i unless we upgrade our current package?

If this is the case anyone have a sky id with sky sports they care to share with a fellow hibee? :greengrin