PDA

View Full Version : Keep Dikoh

cam75
28-02-2011, 06:01 PM
With PH and FD at the back we are looking decent FD looks half ersed at times but do we offer him a new deal thoughts please?im for cover at the back with.

--------
28-02-2011, 06:16 PM
With PH and FD at the back we are looking decent FD looks half ersed at times but do we offer him a new deal thoughts please?im for cover at the back with.

I would say yes, unless CC has a better prospect in his sights already.

I'd say we should release Hart and McCann, do all we can to sign up Towells on a permanent contract, and look to promote David Stephens in the course of the season. I'm undecided about Thicot. We also need back-up on the left.

steakbake
28-02-2011, 07:39 PM
Im not sure about thicot either. Would love to get towell signed up but somehow i doubt that'll happen. Dickoh has had a few mares but i think he actually might be one of yogi's signings worth keeping.

Hibby Kay-Yay
28-02-2011, 07:50 PM
In the last four games we have not conceded a goal from open play. Stack has been key in this also.

Dashing Bob S
28-02-2011, 08:34 PM
I would say yes, unless CC has a better prospect in his sights already.

I'd say we should release Hart and McCann, do all we can to sign up Towells on a permanent contract, and look to promote David Stephens in the course of the season. I'm undecided about Thicot. We also need back-up on the left.

I'd go along with all that.

NORTHERNHIBBY
28-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Dickoh kept it simple on Saturday and left the football to others. Centre halves that are ball players too, cost a fortune. Better to keep him and let him get a proper understanding with Hanlon. Chasing Hart was a fools erand. Towel might cost a fee but he is light years away from that Celtc first team. Up to him where he wants to spend next season.

Seanair
28-02-2011, 10:29 PM
In the last four games we have not conceded a goal from open play. Stack has been key in this also.

The goalkeeping coach (whose name I do not know) and CC have managed to get Stack to do what the fans have been telling him to do since he arrived at ER.

"Come off your line Stack!"

Was always a good shot-stopper but now is more in command of the penalty area. A better kicker than Smith or Brown. His outward dive to punch the ball clear was brilliant.:not worth

I think the rotation system may be no more.:aok:

brydekirk
01-03-2011, 12:41 AM
:agree:
Dickoh kept it simple on Saturday and left the football to others. Centre halves that are ball players too, cost a fortune. Better to keep him and let him get a proper understanding with Hanlon. Chasing Hart was a fools erand. Towel might cost a fee but he is light years away from that Celtc first team. Up to him where he wants to spend next season.

cam75
01-03-2011, 08:25 AM
The goalkeeping coach (whose name I do not know) and CC have managed to get Stack to do what the fans have been telling him to do since he arrived at ER.

His outward dive to punch the ball clear was brilliant.http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gifhis theme should be along superman after that Stackman

"Come off your line Stack!"

Was always a good shot-stopper but now is more in command of the penalty area. A better kicker than Smith or Brown. His outward dive to punch the ball clear was brilliant.:not worth

I think the rotation system may be no more.:aok:His outward dive to punch the ball clear was brilliant.http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/not%20worthy.gifhis theme should be along superman after that Stackman

PeterboroHibee
01-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Im still unconvinced by him, think hes prone to daft errors and doesnt have much pace. When Hanlon looks like the experienced CB alongside a 28 year old Ghanian international thats not a good thing (thats not taking anything away from Hanlon, hes an excellent player, but hes still young and learning).

I suppose you cant argue with clean sheets etc, but Id rather we brought in another CB and Dickoh was back up.

James70
01-03-2011, 12:39 PM
He also offers a decent scoring threat from corners and I would definitely look to keep him.