PDA

View Full Version : Question Is the game on the telly the morn ?

FromTheCapital
28-02-2011, 04:06 PM
As the title says.....

--------
28-02-2011, 05:32 PM
As the title says.....

Can't see it. Hope not. We always seem to come apart when we're on the telly. :rolleyes:

Sir David Gray
28-02-2011, 05:34 PM
No.

Even if it was, I don't think many people would be watching it, with the Chelsea-Manchester Utd match being on.

--------
28-02-2011, 05:38 PM
No.

Even if it was, I don't think many people would be watching it, with the Chelsea-Manchester Utd match being on.

Yeah - Cole hunkered down in the dug-out taking pot-shots at the United goalkeeper, and Rooney accidentally bumping into people with his elbow all over the pitch.

All we'd need then would be the Spanish Inquisition to turn up....

LamontHFC©
28-02-2011, 05:45 PM
No.

Well, Hibs fans would. :rolleyes:

Unless you 'support' one of those teams mentioned, and would rather watch that that listen to us notch up a 5th win in a row.

.Sean.
28-02-2011, 06:04 PM
No.

Ehm... I think any Hibby worth their salt would watch a match as important as tomorrow's over some Premiership match which is probably of no real importance to them, no?

Cabbage East
28-02-2011, 06:06 PM
No.

What a slaver.

Albanian Hibs
28-02-2011, 06:11 PM
No.

So I guess you will be watching the Chelsea/Man U game then? :rolleyes:

If I wasn't going through to the game tomorrow night and it was on theTV I know which game I would be watching everytime and it wouldn't involve those Man U thugs :cgwa

--------
28-02-2011, 06:11 PM
Ehm... I think any Hibby worth their salt would watch a match as important as tomorrow's over some Premiership match which is probably of no real importance to them, no?

Right, Hibbies - OK. :hmmm:

That gives them a TV audience of what, 50,000? We're the Wee Team, mind.

So, APART from Hibbies (and we do not count for much in the Great Scheme of Sky/ESPN broadcasting) how many people are going to settle down in front of the telly, check the listings, and decide to go for Hamiton Academicals v. Hibernian rather than Chelsea v. Manchester United?

There aren't that many people of good taste and discernment in the world, unfortunately.

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:: scarf::scarf:

HIBERNIAN-0762
28-02-2011, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=Doddie;2747161

All we'd need then would be the Spanish Inquisition to turn up....[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uprjmoSMJ-o

Removed
28-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Right, Hibbies - OK. :hmmm:

That gives them a TV audience of what, 50,000? We're the Wee Team, mind.

So, APART from Hibbies (and we do not count for much in the Great Scheme of Sky/ESPN broadcasting) how many people are going to settle down in front of the telly, check the listings, and decide to go for Hamiton Academicals v. Hibernian rather than Chelsea v. Manchester United?

There aren't that many people of good taste and discernment in the world, unfortunately.

:scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf::scarf:: scarf::scarf:

I think that's the point FH was making.

For all you folk having a pop at him, yes he is a man u fan and gets on my tits as much as the next person with all his pro man u pish but I bet FH will be at Hamilton tomorrow night supporting the Hibees so give him a break ffs.

Sir David Gray
28-02-2011, 09:49 PM
Well, Hibs fans would. :rolleyes:

Unless you 'support' one of those teams mentioned, and would rather watch that that listen to us notch up a 5th win in a row.

What a slaver.

I'm very sorry, I accidentally misread Doddie's post as I thought he had said that he hoped we weren't on the TV because that would mean the whole country would be watching us. That's why I said what I did about people not watching us anyway beacause of the Chelsea-Manchester Utd match being on.

I realise that won't be enough for people on here who pounce on every mistake but I am human.

So I guess you will be watching the Chelsea/Man U game then? :rolleyes:

If I wasn't going through to the game tomorrow night and it was on theTV I know which game I would be watching everytime and it wouldn't involve those Man U thugs :cgwa

You guess wrongly.

I will be at Hamilton tomorrow, like I am at almost every away game that I can realistically make, and if I wasn't going to be there and it was on TV, I would be watching the Hibs game.

I do like Manchester Utd, they are my favourite English team and I hope they beat Chelsea tomorrow but when they and Hibs are playing at the same time, there really is no need to question where my loyalties lie as I couldn't care less about how Manchester Utd are doing when Hibs are playing.

If I was given free tickets to go and see a Manchester Utd-Liverpool game and Hibs were playing East Fife in a League Cup match at Bayview, I would be at the Hibs match every single time.

I like Manchester Utd.
I love Hibs.

I think that's the point FH was making.

For all you folk having a pop at him, yes he is a man u fan and gets on my tits as much as the next person with all his pro man u pish but I bet FH will be at Hamilton tomorrow night supporting the Hibees so give him a break ffs.

Cheers.

Some of the nonsense coming my way recently has been beyond belief.