PDA

View Full Version : I'm in the mood for a song!...

California-Hibs
27-02-2011, 06:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZ6GzmrGHOY

NA na NA na NA na NA na NA na NA, Callum Callum BOOTH, Callum BOOTH, CAAAAALLUM CALLUM BOOTH!

This was a BELTER, yesterday!

:flag:

Simpson
28-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Brilliant on saturday! :cgwa

hibbysam
28-02-2011, 12:12 PM
Yes it was great! but the callum booth football genius went better and now i think vaz te would fit into the other song alot better...

nananananananana ricardo vaz te vaz te ricardo vaz te!

Was also good to see the you are my Palsson song get a good airing hopefully catch on now :agree:

duffers
28-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Yes it was great! but the callum booth football genius went better and now i think vaz te would fit into the other song alot better...

nananananananana ricardo vaz te vaz te ricardo vaz te!

Was also good to see the you are my Palsson song get a good airing hopefully catch on now :agree:

I thought the 'Calum Booth, football genious' was pretty bad.

However, i thought ,

Na na na na na na na na
Calum, Calum, Booth
Callum Booth
Calum Calum Booth

Was class :thumbsup:

Even though it was started off with Spoony before Booth scored his peach :greengrin

hibbysam
28-02-2011, 12:54 PM
I thought the 'Calum Booth, football genious' was pretty bad.

However, i thought ,

Na na na na na na na na
Calum, Calum, Booth
Callum Booth
Calum Calum Booth

Was class :thumbsup:

Even though it was started off with Spoony before Booth scored his peach :greengrin

it did but callum booth doesnt fit in hence the reason to repeat his name.. as i said vaz te or wotherspoon fits better.. boothy deserves his own tune though with a lot more thought in it

sambajustice
28-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Derek Riordan fits in the best...

Like i said here... http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?203923-New-deeko-song!&p=2728165&highlight=#post2728165

FastEddieFelson
28-02-2011, 02:26 PM
do you genuinely think "ricardo vaz te" or "derek riordan" fits better than "callum booth"? 5/4 syllables instead of 3? really?

the line in the original song is "give it up, baby give it up".

sambajustice
28-02-2011, 02:29 PM
do you genuinely think "ricardo vaz te" or "derek riordan" fits better than "callum booth"? 5/4 syllables instead of 3? really?

the line in the original song is "give it up, baby give it up".

Derek Riordan has more than 3 syllables in it! Plus, callum booths name is callum booth, not callum callum booth! Unless his parents are silly people!