PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Ashley Cole

heidtheba
27-02-2011, 12:34 PM
Apologies if posted elsewhere - what a tool this guy is. :rolleyes:
http://celebrity.aol.co.uk/2011/02/27/ashley-cole-shooting/?icid=main|uk-ws-bb|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fcelebrity.aol.co.uk%2F20 11%2F02%2F27%2Fashley-cole-shooting%2F

lucky
27-02-2011, 12:41 PM
He should be charged like all the others have before him. Horrible individual

Hibercelona
27-02-2011, 12:46 PM
He "accidentally" shot somebody with a rifle from 5 ft away. :hilarious

Yeah.... I can see how "accidents" like these are easy to come by. :rolleyes:

--------
27-02-2011, 01:07 PM

I see that Chelsea view this as an 'internal' matter. I wasn't aware that firearms offences came into that category.

It's clear that the club aren't prepared to give the 'great' Ashely Cole any grief over this - after all, it wasn't Drogba or Terry he shot, only a student intern.

Cole is a stupid, arrogant prat, with an ego the size of the great empty space between his ears.

London's a dangerous city these days. Not only are the polis liable to shoot you down without warnng, now prats like Coles reckon they can do the same. Not going there for my holidays.

Hibercelona
27-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I see that Chelsea view this as an 'internal' matter. I wasn't aware that firearms offences came into that category.

It's clear that the club aren't prepared to give the 'great' Ashely Cole any grief over this - after all, it wasn't Drogba or Terry he shot, only a student intern.

Cole is a stupid, arrogant prat, with an ego the size of the great empty space between his ears.

London's a dangerous city these days. Not only are the polis liable to shoot you down without warnng, now prats like Coles reckon they can do the same. Not going there for my holidays.

:agree:

basehibby
27-02-2011, 01:15 PM
Something about Cole has always rubbed me up the wrong way and this incident perhaps confirms that the aura of "ersehole" about him is not merely my imagination.

PS - the kid's old man is said to be furious???? no flaming wonder - I would be straight down the police/lawyers and taking Cole AND Chelsea FC to the cleaners over this - I don't think either would have a leg to stand on - total act of idiocy (if not intimidation and bullying) from Cole and a health and safety nightmare from Chelsea.

ScottB
27-02-2011, 01:39 PM

Worked for Dick Cheney...

Presumably unless the kid presses charges nothing will be done, so they will lean on him so he doesn't I would suspect.

Quite what Cole was doing brining an air rifle to training is another thing entirely.

--------
27-02-2011, 01:41 PM
Worked for Dick Cheney...

Sarah Palin after that.... :rolleyes: