PDA

View Full Version : Hibby thanks

The Weeman's Mum
27-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Many thanks to Leeds Hibby(think that's his user name), for making my son very happy. He purchased some signed tops and boots from Mathew of which proceeds will go to the former HYBS scheme and also to the Scottish Liver Transplant Unit, who saved my life recently when I received a liver transplant 4 months ago.

A truly wonderfull Hibs fan helping out another Hibs fan.:thumbsup::top marks

Sammy7nil
27-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Many thanks to Leeds Hibby(think that's his user name), for making my son very happy. He purchased some signed tops and boots from Mathew of which proceeds will go to the former HYBS scheme and also to the Scottish Liver Transplant Unit, who saved my life recently when I received a liver transplant 4 months ago.

:aok::aok:

Riordans Boots
27-02-2011, 01:34 PM

Brilliant :thumbsup: And all the best to you sir :agree::flag:

The Weeman's Mum
27-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Should have said, I'm Mum to The Weeman!

FranckSuzy
27-02-2011, 09:37 PM

Should have said, I'm Mum to The Weeman!

Good to hear :aok:. Hope you are well :thumbsup:

monktonharp
27-02-2011, 10:06 PM

A truly wonderfull Hibs fan helping out another Hibs fan.:thumbsup::top marksthat is a good news story! hope you are doing fine, but Leeds Hibby? never noticed him on here, so well done Leedsy:aok:

leeds_hibby
28-02-2011, 11:04 AM

not a problem, you made my day also with all the shirts, not so sure the wife will see it that way when i put them all up!

very nice to meet you and your son.:not worth