PDA

View Full Version : First goals

Hibbyradge
27-02-2011, 09:24 AM
Obviously Callum Booth bagged his first goal for Hibs yesterday (well done to Baybee for backing him at 28/1), but I hadn't realised that it was also Lewis Stevenson's first ever competitive strike.

Well done to both! :thumbsup:

Barney McGrew
27-02-2011, 09:28 AM
It's great to see the goals getting shared around too, which makes us more of a threat IMO.

7 of our last 9 goals have been scored by different players, with only Deek netting more than once.

Kevvy1875
27-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Obviously Callum Booth bagged his first goal for Hibs yesterday (well done to Baybee for backing him at 28/1), but I hadn't realised that it was also Lewis Stevenson's first ever competitive strike.

Bloke sitting next to me at the game backed him at 33/1:wink:

basehibby
27-02-2011, 12:08 PM

:agree: Great to see both these players breaking their ducks and Booths was an absolute stormer.

Was particularly pleasing to see Lewis score though - hopefully this gives him a shot in the arm and he pushes on to fulfill his undoubted potential.