HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Gets away with it every other week.

The guys a thug.

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 09:30 PM

The guys a thug.

Really? give me a few examples of the others he gotten away with this season?

Elephant Stone
26-02-2011, 09:32 PM

The guys a thug.

He gets away with talking to refs like filth every week but that was something else:shocked:

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Really? give me a few examples of the others he gotten away with this season?

How about last week against Crawley town he got away with kicking out at the guy in the 2nd half? The guys a complete bellend with a helluva temper.

hibsbollah
26-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Nasty. 3 game ban at least.

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 09:38 PM
How about last week against Crawley town he got away with kicking out at the guy in the 2nd half? The guys a complete bellend with a helluva temper.

That's it? thought he was at it every other week and a complete thug?

By all accounts he should have had a straight red today, but lets no get carried away that he's some kind of Kevin Muscat.

essexhibee
26-02-2011, 09:39 PM
He gets away with talking to refs like filth every week but that was something else:shocked:

nothing short of a disgrace how he talks to officials.

Sir David Gray
26-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Should have been a red card but there can be no retrospective action taken against him by the FA because Mark Clattenburg saw the incident and deemed it to be worthy of only a free kick for Wigan.

clerriehibs
26-02-2011, 09:40 PM
Nasty. 3 game ban at least.

Ref saw it, or something, and gave a foul. I don't think, seeing as he took some kind of action, anything further can happen to Rooney. Kind of a stupid rule.

HH81
26-02-2011, 09:41 PM
I personally like the Glazers but they should have sold Rooney. Bad call. :agree:

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 09:41 PM
That's it? thought he was at it every other week and a complete thug?

By all accounts he should have had a straight red today, but lets no get carried away that he's some kind of Kevin Muscat.

Ofcourse thats not it..Im pretty sure others on here have recollections of incidents Rooney should have been punished for ..I recall a kick out in the Manchester derby at Yaya Toure aswell.

By all accounts he should have got the jail for that elbow today not a 'friendly arm' by the ref round his waist and a 'smile'..Shocker.

Rooney's career has been plagued by his fiery temprament He may not be a Kevin Muscat but he's certainly no Angel.

Bayern Bru
26-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Also DJ Campbell on the subject of dirty bassas - the only difference being that the ref spotted this one!

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Ofcourse thats not it..Im pretty sure others on here have recollections of incidents Rooney should have been punished for ..I recall a kick out in the Manchester derby at Yaya Toure aswell.

By all accounts he should have got the jail for that elbow today not a 'friendly arm' by the ref round his waist and a 'smile'..Shocker.

Rooney's career has been plagued by his fiery temprament He may not be a Kevin Muscat but he's certainly no Angel.

I never said he was an angel. It was you that claimed he was at it every other week and a complete thug. If that was the case you'd be able to rattle of a dozen incidents he'd been involved in.

There's no doubt he's a player with a fiery temprament but his careers hardly been plauged by it.

Look at Murray's elbow on Black in the derby and some of the tackles he's put in this season- would you call him a complete thug?

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 09:55 PM
I never said he was an angel. It was you that claimed he was at it every other week and a complete thug. If that was the case you'd be able to rattle of a dozen incidents he'd been involved in.

There's no doubt he's a player with a fiery temprament but his careers hardly been plauged by it.

Look at Murray's elbow on Black in the derby and some of the tackles he's put in this season- would you call him a complete thug?

And i never said he was Kevin Muscat!

I could rattle of dozens of incidents he has been involved in for sure..This one here (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/149951-the-dirty-tackle-wayne-rooney-england-vs-oleksandr-aliev-ukraine)i remember vividly :agree:

I could look at Murray incident and call him a thug for that..I could look at zillions of players all over the world that make crude tackles and call them thugs too..I merely stated that Rooney is a thug, And ill stand by my original post..

hibsbollah
26-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Ref saw it, or something, and gave a foul. I don't think, seeing as he took some kind of action, anything further can happen to Rooney. Kind of a stupid rule.

Hmmm. You might find they claim the ref blew for obstruction, not violent conduct,and try to implement a ban that way. The authorities wont
want to be seen to be letting him away with that.

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 10:07 PM
And i never said he was Kevin Muscat!

I could rattle of dozens of incidents he has been involved in for sure..This one here (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/149951-the-dirty-tackle-wayne-rooney-england-vs-oleksandr-aliev-ukraine)i remember vividly :agree:

I could look at Murray incident and call him a thug for that..I could look at zillions of players all over the world that make crude tackles and call them thugs too..I merely stated that Rooney is a thug, And ill stand by my original post..

I look forward to your evidence :agree: i think he's been sent of 4 or 5 times in his whole career, no bad for someone that's doing players every other week.

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 10:12 PM
I look forward to your evidence :agree: i think he's been sent of 4 or 5 times in his whole career, no bad for someone that's doing players every other week.

Im not gonna sit here and rattle of incident after incident..(Of Which i could) People have their own perception of what the guys like as a player and will make their own mind up.And they will have memories of their own on incidents he has been involved in.

I called Rooney a thug, Like it or not i really couldnt give a flying one TBH.Ill stick by my judgement.

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Im not gonna sit here and rattle of incident after incident..(Of Which i could) People have their own perception of what the guys like as a player and will make their own mind up.And they will have memories of their own on incidents he has been involved in.

I called Rooney a thug, Like it or not i really couldnt give a flying one TBH.Ill stick by my judgement.

I somehow knew you were going to say that :wink:

Hibercelona
26-02-2011, 10:14 PM

People call Riordan a thug and he's only been sent off twice in his career. :confused:

Rooney (like most England players) are thugs, on and off the pitch.

LancashireHibby
26-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Rooney would have got a straight red if he played for 95% of the other clubs in the league.

Hibercelona
26-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Rooney would have got a straight red if he played for 95% of the other clubs in the league.

90% :wink:

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 10:19 PM
I somehow knew you were going to say that :wink:

Theirs plenty of his tackles on youtube :wink:

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 10:21 PM

Just out of interest, what are the other teams he could have been playing for an got off with a straight red?

FWIW i've only seen the incident once and think he would have got a straight red if the ref had seen it clearly.

Hibercelona
26-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Just out of interest, what are the other teams he could have been playing for an got off with a straight red?

FWIW i've only seen the incident once and think he would have got a straight red if the ref had seen it clearly.

Considering he gave a freekick, would suggest that he did see the incident. :confused:

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Considering he gave a freekick, would suggest that he did see the incident. :confused:

I said clearly- If he'd seen it from a better angle i think he would have sent him off.

Hibercelona
26-02-2011, 10:30 PM
I said clearly- If he'd seen it from a better angle i think he would have sent him off.

In order for him to have awared a freekick, he would have had to have been looking in the general direction of the incident. And anybody else that was looking in that general direction, quite clearly seen what happened.

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Theirs plenty of his tackles on youtube :wink:

And so there should be if you can give dozens of examples! A quick look at you tube only brings up a few though and only a couple i saw were what you'd call really bad tackles.

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 10:32 PM

Nae think about it, He'd be straight down the tunnel for an early bath.

Dirkster23
26-02-2011, 10:33 PM
In order for him to have awared a freekick, he would have had to have been looking in the general direction of the incident. And anybody else that was looking in that general direction, quite clearly seen what happened.

It depends on the poition of the ref (he has behind Rooney). If he was in a position to see him raise his elbow he should have given a red card. If all he saw from his position was Rooney barge into him i can see why he only gave a foul.

If your saying the ref clearly saw Rooney elbow him in the face but decided to cheat and not show the red card, that's a different thing.

Hibercelona
26-02-2011, 10:36 PM
It depends on the poition of the ref (he has behind Rooney). If he was in a position to see him raise his elbow he should have given a red card. If all he saw from his position was Rooney barge into him i can see why he only gave a foul.

If your saying the ref clearly saw Rooney elbow him in the face but decided to cheat and not show the red card, that's a different thing.

The referee wasn't behind Rooney. He had a clear side view of what happened. Replays show this.

And yes, I think he did cheat.

hibbie02
26-02-2011, 10:42 PM
He should get a red card every week for being an ugly, ******ed, petulant, granny ****ging, ugly, chavvy, ******ed, socially inept, chippy, (probably a closet hun/tim), egotistical . Pity he has some football talent, but not as much as the BBc would have you believe...........

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 10:43 PM
He should get a red card every week for being an ugly, ******ed, petulant, granny ****ging, ugly, chavvy, ******ed, socially inept, chippy, (probably a closet hun/tim), egotistical . Pity he has some football talent, but not as much as the BBc would have you believe...........

:hilarious

So true :greengrin

H18sry
27-02-2011, 10:23 AM

The referee can reconsider his decision if he first gave the foul for a coming together as was stated on MotD last night, and now after viewing the incident he can advise the FA that his decision was wrong, and ask for it to be reconsidered and a red card issued. :agree:

TornadoHibby
27-02-2011, 10:33 AM
Should have been a red card but there can be no retrospective action taken against him by the FA because Mark Clattenburg saw the incident and deemed it to be worthy of only a free kick for Wigan.

I think that is correct! :agree:

Makes you wonder what McCarthy did to hime that provoked Rooney to retaliate though! :confused:

TornadoHibby
27-02-2011, 10:35 AM

A wee bit jealous of what he has achieved in the game and outside it in terms of financial stability are we perhaps? :dunno: :hmmm:

.Sean.
27-02-2011, 10:35 AM
I missed this incident guys, could somebody please enlighten me as to what occurred?

iwasthere1972
27-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I missed this incident guys, could somebody please enlighten me as to what occurred?

Rooney elbowed McCarthy in the head and it went unpunished. Deliberate as far as I can tell.

TheMentalHibees
27-02-2011, 11:08 AM
Rooney elbowed McCarthy in the face and it went unpunished. Deliberate as far as I can tell.

Was an elbow to the back of the head. Not that it makes much difference, just to paint a clearer picture. There must've been words exchanged, call Rooney what you want but better players than him have reacted to taunts from opposition players, ie Zidane.

Dirkster23
27-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Rooney elbowed McCarthy in the face and it went unpunished. Deliberate as far as I can tell.

It was the side/back of the head, McCarthy was rubbing his ear after it. Your right though, it was deliberate.

iwasthere1972
27-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Was an elbow to the back of the head. Not that it makes much difference, just to paint a clearer picture. There must've been words exchanged, call Rooney what you want but better players than him have reacted to taunts from opposition players, ie Zidane.

It was the side/back of the head, McCarthy was rubbing his ear after it. Your right though, it was deliberate.

Thanks for correcting me.

H18sry
28-02-2011, 10:24 AM
The referee can reconsider his decision if he first gave the foul for a coming together as was stated on MotD last night, and now after viewing the incident he can advise the FA that his decision was wrong, and ask for it to be reconsidered and a red card issued. :agree:

As I thought :greengrin

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/231568/FA-await-verdict-from-Clattenburg

lapsedhibee
28-02-2011, 10:38 AM
As I thought :greengrin

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/231568/FA-await-verdict-from-Clattenburg

"The only obvious way round this for Clattenburg when he sends in his official match report would be to state he saw the clash, but not the elbow."

Eh? The clash was the elbow! :confused:

H18sry
28-02-2011, 10:47 AM
"The only obvious way round this for Clattenburg when he sends in his official match report would be to state he saw the clash, but not the elbow."

Eh? The clash was the elbow! :confused:
It will depend on the angle he say's he saw the incident from, he said on Saturday that he thought it was just a coming together.

Wotherspiniesta
28-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Just seen the incident this morning. Dirty thing to do and should be banned retrospectively.

Poor show from Rooney.

lapsedhibee
28-02-2011, 10:57 AM
It will depend on the angle he say's he saw the incident from, he said on Saturday that he thought it was just a coming together.

Doesn't really make sense though. Why would he award a free kick against the apeman if it was an accidental coming together? Shirley to award the free kick at all, he must have judged that Rooney deliberately did something he shouldn't have done off the ball.

Bribed by the Glazers. :agree:

Hibercelona
28-02-2011, 10:59 AM

Words are words though. It happens in every football game.

But players can't just go around elbowing opposition players.

Unless you're Wayne Rooney, you can just do whatever. :rolleyes:

shagpile
28-02-2011, 11:04 AM

It will depend on nothing other than the fact that Clattenburg is an idiot. Rooney? Complete tool.

--------
28-02-2011, 11:06 AM
It was interesting that John Hartson was on MotD2 last night. Asked about this incident, his response was that it was inexcusable.

Now hartson put himself about in his time - a loot, in fact - but sneaking up behind another player and giving him a fly elbowing in passing wasn't his style. What he did he did face to face.

Rooney comes over as arrogant, sneaky and violent in a thoroughly nasty way, and IMO has benefitted on occasion from the same reluctance on the part of some officials to penalise the 'big' teams as the Arsenal goalie did the following day.

And no, I'm not going to catalogue ALL his offences. Life's too short. :devil:

Sir David Gray
28-02-2011, 11:11 AM
It was interesting that John Hartson was on MotD2 last night. Asked about this incident, his response was that it was inexcusable.

Now hartson put himself about in his time - a loot, in fact - but sneaking up behind another player and giving him a fly elbowing in passing wasn't his style. What he did he did face to face.

Rooney comes over as arrogant, sneaky and violent in a thoroughly nasty way, and IMO has benefitted on occasion from the same reluctance on the part of some officials to penalise the 'big' teams as the Arsenal goalie did the following day.

And no, I'm not going to catalogue ALL his offences. Life's too short. :devil:

Apart from going up and booting a team-mate in the head, whilst he's lying on the ground you mean? :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU1jMLVcjJY

What Rooney did was unacceptable and indefensible but I'm afraid I can't take seriously any morality lessons from John Hartson.

HH81
28-02-2011, 11:41 AM
I think 10 match ban should do it.

Posh Swanny
28-02-2011, 11:50 AM
I watched the incident a few times last night and here's my take:

1 - Clattenburg was watching the ball and in the corner of his eye would have seen Rooney run into McCarthy. He gave a free-kick but nothing else a he didn't see what really happened. 99% sure that Rooney will deservedly get banned as the ref didn't see THE incident and they'll get around it that way.

2 - The reason for it. Having looked carefully at a few slow motion replays I came to the conclusion that Rooney was actually a little unlucky (but still deserved a red card, before you all go mental!). McCarthy defitinitely started to lift his arm, presumably to block Rooney as he ran past, but pulled out. It looked like Rooney raised his own arm to counter the block but it ended up as a ****ing great elbow to the side of the head in the absence of McCarthy's arm.

3 - I wish all footballers would react in the same way as McCarthy did.

Greentinted
28-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Apart from going up and booting a team-mate in the head, whilst he's lying on the ground you mean? :confused:

What Rooney did was unacceptable and indefensible but I'm afraid I can't take seriously any morality lessons from John Hartson.

Did the same bastion of moral rectitude not do something very similar in a game against the Merricks to Pressley or Webster?

Wotherspiniesta
28-02-2011, 12:13 PM
Rooney to face no action from the FA according to SSN

--------
28-02-2011, 12:14 PM

He was face-to-face with the guy ... :rolleyes:

But I take your point. :agree:

Hibercelona
28-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Rooney to face no action from the FA according to SSN

:bitchy:

I hope that ugly fud gets jumped in a street somewhere.

HH81
28-02-2011, 12:52 PM
How can he face no action for that? The Fa is rigged.

Posh Swanny
28-02-2011, 01:07 PM
Very surprised at that. :confused:

--------
28-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Very surprised at that. :confused:

Well, Ashley Cole shot a Chelsea student intern last week, and they weren't interested.

One rule for the rich... :rolleyes:

weonlywon6-2
28-02-2011, 01:13 PM

are you wayne rooney by any chance?:greengrin

HibbyAndy
28-02-2011, 01:13 PM
Well,Ashley Cole shot a Chelsea student intern last week , and they weren't interested.

One rule for the rich... :rolleyes:

Eh?..Have i missed something?

HibeeB
28-02-2011, 01:43 PM

Aye. But Ashley didn't :wink:

steviecarnie
28-02-2011, 01:44 PM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/27/ashley-cole-chelsea-air-rifle

Hibbie_Cameron
28-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Can only imagine the out cry if it was Joey Barton who thumped McCarthy. No doubt a 3+ match ban

A total disgrace that Rooney will not be punished. Perhaps the FA seen Man Utds next few fixtures and decided to let it go

HibbyAndy
28-02-2011, 01:46 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/27/ashley-cole-chelsea-air-rifle

:aok:

England left-back Cole, 30, was 'larking about' with a .22 air rifle when he fired at the work experience student from five feet away

As you do eh :rolleyes: What a complete and utter oddball :bitchy::bitchy:

GreenCastle
28-02-2011, 03:02 PM
How does Rooney get away with this ? :confused:

Ryan Babel posts something on Twitter and gets a fine ? :confused:

They need to sort out how they deal with incidents like this.

Man Utd play Chelsea tomorrow and Man Utd were going to appeal so he could play anyway but now they don't need to.

The appeal system and the way it's dealt with has to be decided within 24 hours I think to stop this happening.

Sylar
28-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Mark Clattenburg in decision which benefits Man Utd shocker. Whatever next...

Elephant Stone
28-02-2011, 06:39 PM
(http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/wayne-rooney)
" Wayne Rooney (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/wayne-rooney) will face no disciplinary action for his elbow on Wigan Athletic's James McCarthy at the DW Stadium on Saturday.
The FA (http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/fa) spoke to the referee, Mark Clattenburg, this morning and he said he saw the incident and was satisfied that he dealt with it appropriately at the time."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/28/wayne-rooney-elbow-no-charge

frazeHFC
28-02-2011, 07:09 PM
I was in the Wigan East stand and i never saw the incident at the time, but got the fright of my life when all those around me went beserk when they saw what happened.

sesoim
28-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Can only imagine the out cry if it was Joey Barton who thumped McCarthy. No doubt a 3+ match ban

A total disgrace that Rooney will not be punished. Perhaps the FA seen Man Utds next few fixtures and decided to let it go

:agree: The FA have chickened out, and shown themselves to be just as corrupt as FIFA. After all their moaning about FIFA officials a few weeks ago as well!

The FA have cheated their fellow EPL title contenders, and yet again Ferguson gets his way. Ferguson might be a great manager when it comes to getting the best out of players, but he deserves his comeuppance for his arrogance, ignorance and bullying tactics down the years. As for Rooney, what an overpaid, overrated piece of ****.

I used to like Man U, but I really hope they collapse soon.

HibbyAndy
28-02-2011, 11:03 PM
:agree: The FA have chickened out, and shown themselves to be just as corrupt as FIFA. After all their moaning about FIFA officials a few weeks ago as well!

The FA have cheated their fellow EPL title contenders, and yet again Ferguson gets his way. Ferguson might be a great manager when it comes to getting the best out of players, but he deserves his comeuppance for his arrogance, ignorance and bullying tactics down the years. As for Rooney, what an overpaid, overrated piece of ****.

I used to like Man U, but I really hope they collapse soon.

Cannae argue with any that.

If that happened to a Man u player Ferguson would be screaming blue murder:agree:

Hate Man u!!!

The Slav
28-02-2011, 11:10 PM
:aok:

England left-back Cole, 30, was 'larking about' with a .22 air rifle when he fired at the work experience student from five feet away

As you do eh :rolleyes: What a complete and utter oddball :bitchy::bitchy:

Aye but it was still Drogba that went down like he had been shot by a sniper :wink:

GraniteCityHibs
28-02-2011, 11:10 PM
nothing short of a disgrace how he talks to officials.

Aye, he's the ONLY one doing that week in week out right enough! I'm not defending him in any way but lets not go on like he's the only player telling refs to fluck off every week (i'm pretty sure that's what he says anyway, my lip reading skills are not bad) In this incident running to get the ball, player tries to block his run, he leads with his arm as he barges past and catches the boy! What's the big deal!? Only one other player in the league would be gettin this kind of treatment for something so trivial, Joey Barton. If any other player in that league makes that challenge it's a non-story!

HibbyAndy
28-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Aye but it was still Drogba that went down like he had been shot by a sniper :wink:

:hilarious

:thumbsup:

lapsedhibee
01-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Aye, he's the ONLY one doing that week in week out right enough! I'm not defending him in any way but lets not go on like he's the only player telling refs to fluck off every week (i'm pretty sure that's what he says anyway, my lip reading skills are not bad) In this incident running to get the ball, player tries to block his run, he leads with his arm as he barges past and catches the boy! What's the big deal!? Only one other player in the league would be gettin this kind of treatment for something so trivial, Joey Barton. If any other player in that league makes that challenge it's a non-story!

Aye, Rooney's picked on by the media. I wouldn't be surprised if they photo-shop all that swearing on to his gob on MOTD week after week after week after week after week after week. Are you Alex Ferguson? :bitchy:

GraniteCityHibs
01-03-2011, 08:46 AM
Aye, Rooney's picked on by the media. I wouldn't be surprised if they photo-shop all that swearing on to his gob on MOTD week after week after week after week after week after week. Are you Alex Ferguson? :bitchy:

:greengrin

No i'm not a Man U fan and I think Rooney's an idiot on and off the pitch!

My point was more about double standards in the media when reporting on certain incidents and i don't think that this particular incident is worthy of back page headlines on every Sunday newspaper as it was something you'll see 20-30 times in a game, the only difference being that the idiot led with his arm!

There will always be players whose questionable temperament leads them to be singled out for certain incidents, and in some cases the media are right to question it... but in this case i just don't think it's worthy of it's had!

lapsedhibee
01-03-2011, 09:11 AM
My point was more about double standards in the media when reporting on certain incidents and i don't think that this particular incident is worthy of back page headlines on every Sunday newspaper as it was something you'll see 20-30 times in a game, the only difference being that the idiot led with his arm!

Agree, some of it's just tabloid 'build em up, knock em down' mentality. Rooney last year was the best player on the planet and about to lead Engerland to another long-overdue Worldcup triumph, now he's a greedy overpaid hoolie.

Same happened with Beckham when he got sent off one Worldcup for a mildly petulant kick at someone or other. Tabloids had a field day and iirc he got booed every time he played for about half a season afterwards.

But still, the Clattenberg/FA line that this incident was adequately dealt with on the pitch at the time is bizarre.

ForeverHibs93
01-03-2011, 10:06 AM
If that was Essien or Terry they'd have the book thrown at them, shock horror the FA decisions benefit Utd:rolleyes:

Expecting Rain
01-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Try to avoid watching Manchester United, their matches usually involve several changes in the rules.

Wotherspiniesta
01-03-2011, 11:30 AM
3 pages with just about everyone saying the same thing. Sure, he got away with it. Clattenburg dealt with the incident at the time as he saw fit and the FA backed their referee.

I've noticed though that not one mention has been made of his goal last week. Possibly the greatest goal I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9oHOFbF58 :not worth

WindyMiller
01-03-2011, 03:40 PM
3 pages with just about everyone saying the same thing. Sure, he got away with it. Clattenburg dealt with the incident at the time as he saw fit and the FA backed their referee.

I've noticed though that not one mention has been made of his goal last week. Possibly the greatest goal I've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T9oHOFbF58 :not worth

Well you can't have seen many.

Fill yer boots http://fourfourtwo.com/lists/2010fifagoaloftheyear.aspx

Wotherspiniesta
01-03-2011, 03:45 PM
Well you can't have seen many.

Fill yer boots http://fourfourtwo.com/lists/2010fifagoaloftheyear.aspx

In terms of technical ability, that's one of the best anywhere.