PDA

View Full Version : New Line-up

hibs4eve
26-02-2011, 10:19 PM
With Ricardo Vaz Te looking to Sign with us and if he played well in his firs Game Where would we play him as he is a Sriker or Right Winger Would We Play this

Stack
Towel Dickho Hanlon Booth
Vaz Te Pallson Miller Scott/Thornhill
Riordan Sodje

What would You play

Jones28
26-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Stack
Towell Dickoh Hanlon Booth
Wotherspoon Palsson Miller Riordan
Vaz Te Sodje

RoxburghHibs
26-02-2011, 10:37 PM
With Ricardo Vaz Te looking to Sign with us and if he played well in his firs Game Where would we play him as he is a Sriker or Right Winger Would We Play this

Stack
Riordan Sodje

What would You play

I don't mean to offend, but why all the Capital letters in the middle off your sentence? Never Seen A Sentence Typed In That Manner Before :wink:

As for your question - I'd expect him to start on the bench on Tuesday, as not sure how match fit he will be.

CapitalHibs
26-02-2011, 10:37 PM

Stack
Riordan Sodje

What would You play

IF we do sign this guy, from what I've seen on the videos he would be the best attacking header of a ball we've had since Neil Martin (not forgetting Alan Gordon but his headers were all about elegance:wink:)

I think it would be more effective with Vaz Te up front with Sodje and have Deek slightly in behind the front two. Nightmare to defend against.

Onceinawhile
26-02-2011, 11:00 PM
CC wants to sign him:agree:

Said so himself to sky sports news:agree:

Diclonius
26-02-2011, 11:18 PM
He'll be on the bench. When he's earned a start in a team that's won four games in a row, we'll talk. :agree: