Hibercelona
26-02-2011, 05:58 PM
Very solid performance today from the mad monk. :agree:

Credit where credits due. :aok:

H18sry
26-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Very solid performance today from the mad monk. :agree:

Credit where credits due. :aok:

:confused: where does that nickname come from? but credit where credits due a great game from Stacky :agree:

Sir David Gray
26-02-2011, 06:07 PM
:confused: where does that nickname come from? but credit where credits due a great game from Stacky :agree:

It was the nickname given to Grzegorz Szamotulski when he was with us but I don't know how Stack has ended up with it. :dunno:

cocopops1875
26-02-2011, 06:10 PM
best keeper we have at the club by a good distance :agree: shot stopping is good , kicking is as good as any keeper , calm in control and clearly loves it :hibees

Westie1875
26-02-2011, 06:11 PM
New contract for Stack please CC :agree:

hibeedonald
26-02-2011, 06:16 PM
It was the nickname given to Grzegorz Szamotulski when he was with us but I don't know how Stack has ended up with it. :dunno:

there a video of him youtube flooring a fan of a European team who ran on the pitch when he played for arsenal, not sure though

cocopops1875
26-02-2011, 06:25 PM
there a video of him youtube flooring a fan of a European team who ran on the pitch when he played for arsenal, not sure though

monks being renowned for their acts of violence:confused:

wazoo1875
26-02-2011, 06:35 PM
The Monk was Jason Stathams character in the mean machine, he was a psychotic goalkeeper who leathered anything that ventured into his box.
Thought Stack was more like superman today with that 2 fisted punch.

jane_says
26-02-2011, 06:54 PM
The fact that had it not been for an incorrect penalty decision against killie, we'd have had 4 clean sheets in a row is, imho mainly due to the fact Stack is back between the sticks.

Clearly a good communicator and inspires confidence in his back four.

New contract will follow shortly hopefully

GGTTH

fife hfc
26-02-2011, 06:58 PM
As I said the other week when he was in goals at the start of last season we had one of the best defences in the league. He comes in for four games and has lost one goal and three clean sheets. Is this coincidence? no he is a good keeper that though not perfect is excellent in the SPL.

Hibee_Lisa
26-02-2011, 07:02 PM
Well done Stack, hopefully can remain injury free.

WindyMiller
26-02-2011, 07:08 PM
They didn't get many chances to-day, but the ones they did get looked very dangerous, and IMO other keepers would have fluffed it.

Stack did everything right, from shot-stopping to coming out to punching clear and organising his defence.
I hope he can keep himself fit.

tamig
26-02-2011, 07:13 PM
Two top drawer saves today which - had the chances gone in - could well have changed the outcome. Have always rated him as our top keeper and the only thing he lacks for me is his reluctance to come for crosses at times. There are many keepers who seem to have that trait though. Long may he continue to be our no 1.

hfc rd
26-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Another tremendous display by Stack. Hope he stays injury free and signs a new contract. What a revelation in between the sticks this guy has been.