PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Season Ticket Idea

sambajustice
26-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Just been reading about the success of the "Green Day" today and had an idea come to me.

Dunno how financially viable this would be to the club ut what about if Hibs offered to all existing season ticket holders the option of buying another season ticket at half price for, friend/family. Essentially, buy one get one half price.

Do you think that would increase season ticket sales any?

WindyMiller
26-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Just been reading about the success of the "Green Day" today and had an idea come to me.

Dunno how financially viable this would be to the club ut what about if Hibs offered to all existing season ticket holders the option of buying another season ticket at half price for, friend/family. Essentially, buy one get one half price.

Surely any 2 adults that attend regularly together would just team up and save the price of half a ticket?

HH81
26-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Surely any 2 adults that attend regularly together would just team up and save the price of half a ticket?

Could the terms and conditions not state that this only applied to a new season ticket holder?

18/03/07
26-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Could the terms and conditions not state that this only applied to a new season ticket holder?
Is there not an offer on just now,if you get a a freind a season ticket for next season you get £100 to spend in Hibs shop?

monktonharp
26-02-2011, 09:27 PM

Do you think that would increase season ticket sales any?Ithink that's stretching it a bit, but they could say:buy one,and get a free ticket for a friend, to attend 2/3 B games of their choice over the period of a season? (their, being the choice of the ST holder)

hibeenicol
26-02-2011, 10:22 PM

Why not just half the price of a season ticket?