View Full Version : Webster injured already?

Mark79
26-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Not watching the game but sky sports app says he has been hooked as he is injured.

He must have missed more games than he has played innhis career.

26-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Groin "injury".

Though he jogged back down the tunnel :rolleyes: . Hearts fans on kickback saying how the Judas wont play again this season :greengrin

26-02-2011, 12:46 PM
hopefully the grunts are paying him at least 7k/week for his services :agree:

sven nil
26-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Good news day I hope this is an omen

26-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Hes donald ducked and always will be

26-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Webster injured??????????? :confused: :no way:

What a shame!!!!

26-02-2011, 05:30 PM
A lucky escape there, I reckon. We'd be raging. They'll just be conned.

26-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Who cares, greedyguts chose the ****s, they wanted him and now he has turned to chocolate.

Nae luck.

26-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Since driver is worth £10m for being injured all the time I can only presume this means Webster is worth at least £15m. Big team.

Badge
26-02-2011, 07:39 PM
**** him. Who cares?

26-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Groin "injury".

Though he jogged back down the tunnel :rolleyes: . Hearts fans on kickback saying how the Judas wont play again this season :greengrin

Mind the traynor article in the daily rangers about him couple of months ago? No often I agree wi traynor but he was questioning websters integrity big style, after he had just "returned" & been subbed again when the huns were needing bodies, sicknote as usual left early & daily rangers "chief football reporter" wasnae impressed, but I spotted a few lines in the miffed airdrie/hun "writers" article I thought were pinning webster down, cannae remember exactly how it went but I had a bit o a laugh at the time, anybody got a link?

26-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Mind the traynor article in the daily rangers about him couple of months ago? No often I agree wi traynor but he was questioning websters integrity big style, after he had just "returned" & been subbed again when the huns were needing bodies, sicknote as usual left early & daily rangers "chief football reporter" wasnae impressed, but I spotted a few lines in the miffed airdrie/hun "writers" article I thought were pinning webster down, cannae remember exactly how it went but I had a bit o a laugh at the time, anybody got a link?

:agree: 7216

sunshine1875
27-02-2011, 07:31 AM
Hibs Rumours
13 Feb 2011 20:18:09
Andy Webster is over the moon about joining Hearts.
Hibs was only a courtesy call, never really in the picture.strolled through the game at hamilton.scotland calling!

05 Feb 2011 13:13:58
Hibs Rumours
Andy webster won't be fit for six weeks. Seems he tore a stomach muscle laughing at the offer hibs made him.

Who's laughing now? :na na:

machibby
27-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Great to see Webster and Barr helping them get to there target of breaking even. I suppose from their point if view vlads given them their promised expensive stand.

27-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Groin "injury".

As someone who has personally had knee "problems" and surgery, once the knee is damaged beyond a certain point, other injuries continue to "crop up" like groin, adductor, hamstring, calf, lower back, hip on the same side of the body as the damaged knee and I wouldn't be surprised if this is what is happening to Webster and, if so, his pro career may well be coming to an abrupt end! :agree: