PDA

View Full Version : Webster injured already?

Mark79
26-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Not watching the game but sky sports app says he has been hooked as he is injured.

He must have missed more games than he has played innhis career.

essexhibee
26-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Groin "injury".

Though he jogged back down the tunnel :rolleyes: . Hearts fans on kickback saying how the Judas wont play again this season :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
26-02-2011, 12:46 PM
hopefully the grunts are paying him at least 7k/week for his services :agree:

sven nil
26-02-2011, 01:30 PM
Good news day I hope this is an omen

Hibernia Na Eir
26-02-2011, 01:37 PM
Hes donald ducked and always will be

BEEJ
26-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Webster injured??????????? :confused: :no way:

What a shame!!!!

:tee hee:

steakbake
26-02-2011, 05:30 PM
A lucky escape there, I reckon. We'd be raging. They'll just be conned.

KeithTheHibby
26-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Who cares, greedyguts chose the ****s, they wanted him and now he has turned to chocolate.

Nae luck.

GGTTH

God Petrie
26-02-2011, 07:34 PM
Since driver is worth £10m for being injured all the time I can only presume this means Webster is worth at least £15m. Big team.

Badge
26-02-2011, 07:39 PM
**** him. Who cares?

majorhibs
26-02-2011, 07:48 PM
Groin "injury".

Though he jogged back down the tunnel :rolleyes: . Hearts fans on kickback saying how the Judas wont play again this season :greengrin

Mind the traynor article in the daily rangers about him couple of months ago? No often I agree wi traynor but he was questioning websters integrity big style, after he had just "returned" & been subbed again when the huns were needing bodies, sicknote as usual left early & daily rangers "chief football reporter" wasnae impressed, but I spotted a few lines in the miffed airdrie/hun "writers" article I thought were pinning webster down, cannae remember exactly how it went but I had a bit o a laugh at the time, anybody got a link?

greenlex
26-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Mind the traynor article in the daily rangers about him couple of months ago? No often I agree wi traynor but he was questioning websters integrity big style, after he had just "returned" & been subbed again when the huns were needing bodies, sicknote as usual left early & daily rangers "chief football reporter" wasnae impressed, but I spotted a few lines in the miffed airdrie/hun "writers" article I thought were pinning webster down, cannae remember exactly how it went but I had a bit o a laugh at the time, anybody got a link?

:agree: 7216

sunshine1875
27-02-2011, 07:31 AM
Hibs Rumours
13 Feb 2011 20:18:09
Andy Webster is over the moon about joining Hearts.
Hibs was only a courtesy call, never really in the picture.strolled through the game at hamilton.scotland calling!

:faf:

05 Feb 2011 13:13:58
Hibs Rumours
Andy webster won't be fit for six weeks. Seems he tore a stomach muscle laughing at the offer hibs made him.

Who's laughing now? :na na:

machibby
27-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Great to see Webster and Barr helping them get to there target of breaking even. I suppose from their point if view vlads given them their promised expensive stand.

TornadoHibby
27-02-2011, 10:21 AM
Groin "injury".

As someone who has personally had knee "problems" and surgery, once the knee is damaged beyond a certain point, other injuries continue to "crop up" like groin, adductor, hamstring, calf, lower back, hip on the same side of the body as the damaged knee and I wouldn't be surprised if this is what is happening to Webster and, if so, his pro career may well be coming to an abrupt end! :agree: