PDA

View Full Version : Happy Green Day everybody

WeAreHibs
26-02-2011, 07:36 AM
Really looking forward to the game today, taking the nephew and hoping to leave with smiles on our faces.

GGTTH:flag:

jon paul jones
26-02-2011, 07:55 AM
Happy Green Day DEV8

Hope you can make the match. Remember to get some green on everyone..scarves and flags are welcome...passion mandatory

Sprouleflyer
26-02-2011, 08:58 AM
Well done to everyone who has put a lot of time and effort into today, I hope the ground and atmosphere is a bit special today.

I'm bringing along a lapsed season ticket holder today on a green day ticket........really hope hibs don't **** things up!!!!

:flag::flag::flag:

iwasthere1972
26-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Really looking forward to the game today, taking the nephew and hoping to leave with smiles on our faces.

GGTTH:flag:

Fairly looking forward to it myself. Can't remember the last time I was excited about a Category B match when we were so close to the relegation spot but credit to Hibs for "Green Day" and to Hibs 12th Man for all their hard work this season. Even got the camera ready for all those flag waving pics.

Even my brother who hasn't been to see Hibs since we pumped Killie 5-1 in the CIS Cup in 2007 is coming along today to see his beloved Hibs. :devil: It's been that long since he's been to Easter Road that even if he was standing on Leith Walk with a map he would have trouble finding the ground. Hopefully a good result for us today will make him think about going more regularly to the Leith San Siro.

C'mon the Cabbage.

:hibees :hibees :hibees

WeAreHibs
26-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Really enjoyed today.

The atmosphere was amazing, the 12th man - I salute you. I'm gonna come over with the nephew next game, and the team just look SO much better.

Stack's superman clearance.
Booths goal.
Lewis getting another.
Liam coming back to his old game.
The fight and hunger from the team.
I could/should go on....

Just brilliant. :flag:

matty_f
26-02-2011, 11:20 PM
Really enjoyed today.

The atmosphere was amazing, the 12th man - I salute you. I'm gonna come over with the nephew next game, and the team just look SO much better.

Stack's superman clearance.
Booths goal.
Lewis getting another.
Liam coming back to his old game.
The fight and hunger from the team.
I could/should go on....

Just brilliant. :flag:

:agree: I brought my dad, son, and my brother-in-law to the game. My dad's not been to Easter Road for ages, and he was well impressed with the atmosphere. Thought the :cgwa chant was excellent.:thumbsup:

Big thanks to Hibs for the incentive to get folk along. It was great having three generations of my family there, plus the extended family. Wish Easter Road was that busy for every game though after today's performance I'd hope that some people saw enough to make them think about coming back again.

HibbyAndy
26-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Not let in ONE GOAL from open play in 4 games, Now that aint like Hibs :greengrin

Keep it up :thumbsup::agree:

WeAreHibs
26-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Together we are stronger!!!!!!!!!
:cgwa

hfc rd
27-02-2011, 01:04 AM
What a brilliant day!!! Everything from the:-

- Peformance
- Result
- Flags
- Atmosphere

The whole day and the week leading up to the game was just a huge success. I'm up for another Green Day!!!

:greengrin :cgwa :flag: :hibees :wink:

Hibercelona
27-02-2011, 01:08 AM
What a brilliant day!!! Everything from the:-

- Peformance
- Result
- Flags
- Atmosphere

The whole day and the week leading up to the game was just a huge success. I'm up for another Green Day!!!

:greengrin :cgwa :flag: :hibees :wink:

:agree:

I think the club should make an effort to have at least one event similar to this each season. Would make a massive difference IMO. Especially if it takes place at times when the team need the support behind them most.

Removed
27-02-2011, 01:09 AM
:agree:

I think the club should make an effort to have at least one event similar to this each season. Would make a massive difference IMO. Especially if it takes place at times when the team need the support behind them most.

Get a successful team on the pitch and they wouldn't have to "make the effort" though.

Hibercelona
27-02-2011, 01:12 AM
Get a successful team on the pitch and they wouldn't have to "make the effort" though.

True.

But no team is on top form all of the time. And it would be great to have something like this when the team isn't performing as well as they could be.

I thought yesterday was fantastic and the atmosphere really made a difference.