PDA

View Full Version : make it a green day where ever you are!

SouthamptonHibs
26-02-2011, 03:23 AM
My mates got my season ticket for tomorrow's game but i've got a ticket for the southampton game v swindon....can't make the 452 miles north this weekend but my mind is on the ICT game.....i'll be wearing GREEN tomorrow...mon the cabbage! SOutern branch

gutted paid half the ST this year only been to 4 home game but seen a few AWAY GAMES the cash is going to the team wi the ST... SMARTY we are renewing for next year i'll gee yea a call during the week... as calderwood says...fans come and go!!! supporters are for life!.... **** the hearts mon the hibs:rolleyes:

GGTTH

hail hail

HibeeMcGinn1
26-02-2011, 03:25 AM
My mates got my season ticket for tomorrow's game but i've got a ticket for the southampton game v swindon....can't make the 452 miles north this weekend but my mind is on the ICT game.....i'll be wearing GREEN tomorrow...mon the cabbage! SOutern branch

gutted paid half the ST this year only been to 4 home game but seen a few AWAY GAMES the cash is going to the team wi the ST... SMARTY we are renewing for next year i'll gee yea a call during the week... as calderwood says...fans come and go!!! supporters are for life!.... **** the hearts mon the hibs:rolleyes:

GGTTH

hail hail

Great post :top marks
Well just for you I'll hit a louder note in the East. COME ON THE HIBEES!!!

SouthamptonHibs
26-02-2011, 03:29 AM
Great post :top marks
Well just for you I'll hit a louder note in the East. COME ON THE HIBEES!!!

Hail hail mate enjoy the game...gutted i'm not there..love the cabbage mate abbeyhill man here....i'll be watching the saints game tomorrow listening to the hibs game on bbc..my wife thinks i'm mad! i've already told her you can have as many wife's as a guy can get but you only get one football team ha ha:flag:

billbee
26-02-2011, 06:23 AM

GGTTH

hail hail

Enjoy the Saints game bud! We will give an extra shout for you today, really feel we are uping the aunty, so to you and the many thousands Hibs fans who cant make it, be with us in thought Mon The Hibs !!!! so to yous - :not worth

Hibby70
26-02-2011, 09:06 AM
really feel we are uping the aunty
Is that even legal?