PDA

View Full Version : Calderwoods Green N White Army

JCHibby
25-02-2011, 11:48 AM
All three stands to be bouncing for the teams comming out, think we can do it?:thumbsup:

Jack
25-02-2011, 11:59 AM
All three stands to be bouncing for the teams comming out, think we can do it?:thumbsup:

It would be fantastic if the support could continue from where it left off the last home game. Emotions were running high and all 3 stands were jumping!

SaulGoodman
25-02-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm sure the West will be bouncing, but you can never get those East Standers to join in :devil:

hfc rd
25-02-2011, 08:36 PM
I will be doing my very best in supporting the team even if I am the only guy in the West Upper standing and singing and I don't really care what those libarians in my section say. You go to football games to support the team and if that includes standing up and singing then so be it, not sitting in utter silence and groaning about a loose pass or a shot that goes high and wide into into row z. The boys need your support and encouragement.

Thomson1875
25-02-2011, 08:50 PM
As always I'll be there cheering the team on... Its been good seeing the rest of the stadium joining in. I still dream of the day its the famous five and west stand you can here starting hail hail, glory glory and so on.

Moaaaaan the hibees

sahib
26-02-2011, 09:33 AM
I will be doing my very best in supporting the team even if I am the only guy in the West Upper standing and singing and I don't really care what those libarians in my section say. You go to football games to support the team and if that includes standing up and singing then so be it, not sitting in utter silence and groaning about a loose pass or a shot that goes high and wide into into row z. The boys need your support and encouragement.

Selfish chavery at it's best.

Hibercelona
26-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Selfish chavery at it's best.

Hardly.

Whats selfish is people that go to the games with the attitude of "A canne be bothered daein anythin, and i'll shout at anybody that does...."

I'll certainly be standing up and singing and someone behind me who simply "canne be bothered" will just have to deal with that.

I don't just go to the games to watch them, I go there to be a part of them as well.

:flag:

Albanian Hibs
26-02-2011, 11:03 AM
This will be my first game since the Hun game in January and I will be doing my best to support the boys today

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa