PDA

View Full Version : Match Updates Marseilles v Man u

suavegav
23-02-2011, 07:20 PM
0-0 at the moment, Marseilles have some good players, but i especially like the look of Fanni. :wink:

Removed
23-02-2011, 07:27 PM
You got a gammon steak for your tea as well :wink:

HibeeSince85
23-02-2011, 07:28 PM
These first legs can be tight!

hibsbollah
23-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Vive OM!

suavegav
23-02-2011, 07:46 PM
These first legs can be tight!

I heard Rooney has handed in a transfer request and wants to join Marseilles, as he loves being around Fanni

ArabHibee
23-02-2011, 09:03 PM
That's my V Buttons gone.
Man Utd, you :soapbox:

Removed
23-02-2011, 09:08 PM
Marseille & Inter, you :soapbox:

MSK
23-02-2011, 09:09 PM
Just checking my v buttons ..

Och ..no bad i suppose ..:rolleyes:

HibbyAndy
23-02-2011, 09:10 PM
Mon the Gunners the real winners tonight, 1point behind the Manks :aok:

HibbyAndy
23-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Man Utd, you :soapbox:

Mines arnae :greengrin

Sir David Gray
23-02-2011, 09:16 PM
Mon the Gunners the real winners tonight, 1point behind the Manks :aok:

United have a game in hand though and with them playing Wigan on Saturday, that should make the gap 4 points again.

HibbyAndy
23-02-2011, 09:19 PM
United have a game in hand though and with them playing Wigan on Saturday, that should make the gap 4 points again.

Aye with trips to Chelsea and liverpool in the space of a week coming up son , Dinnae worry Arsenal will be top come May :aok:

Leithenhibby
23-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Aye with trips to Chelsea and liverpool in the space of a week coming up son , Dinnae worry Arsenal will be top come May :aok:

I hope your right young man .. best footballing side by a country mile .. :not worth

Sir David Gray
23-02-2011, 09:34 PM

No bother to Fergie's lads. :agree:

Chelsea are crap, Torres couldn't hit the proverbial barn door and Liverpool are...well...this is a family board so I won't be too harsh. :greengrin

I'll admit that Arsenal have kept things interesting a lot longer than I thought they would but they'll begin to fall away in the next month or so.

They'll just need to be happy with the Carling Cup because United will be disposing of them in the FA Cup (if Arsenal actually manage to get past Leyton Orient that is!) :greengrin

HibbyAndy
23-02-2011, 09:43 PM

Chelsea are crap, Torres couldn't hit the proverbial barn door and Liverpool are...well...this is a family board so I won't be too harsh. :greengrin

I'll admit that Arsenal have kept things interesting a lot longer than I thought they would but they'll begin to fall away in the next month or so.

They'll just need to be happy with the Carling Cup because United will be disposing of them in the FA Cup (if Arsenal actually manage to get past Leyton Orient that is!) :greengrin

Lets hope Bad Martini isnae in here the night :hilarious

:greengrin

Jonnyboy
23-02-2011, 09:46 PM
One of the most turgid piles o' pish I've watched in years :wink:

HibeeSince85
23-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Big week coming up, we'll know soon enough if Man U can do it, I think they can.

HibbyAndy
01-03-2011, 11:22 PM

:aok:

:devil::devil::devil:

aberhibsfc
02-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Fanni is good, despite playing in a different position he always reminds me of Quim.

Sir David Gray
02-03-2011, 10:23 AM
:aok:

:devil::devil::devil:

I didn't see the game as I was at Hamilton last night but from the wee bit of highlights that I saw, it looked as if United were very harshly dealt with.

The title's still in the bag, though! :aok:

J-C
02-03-2011, 10:26 AM
I didn't see the game as I was at Hamilton last night but from the wee bit of highlights that I saw, it looked as if United were very harshly dealt with.

The title's still in the bag, though! :aok:

Did you not see the title of the thread......Marseilles v Man U :confused:......not Chelsea v Man U.

lapsedhibee
02-03-2011, 11:18 AM
from the wee bit of highlights that I saw, it looked as if United were very harshly dealt with

Can you appeal Vidic's red card and get the match result overturned? :dunno:

allezsauzee
02-03-2011, 11:25 AM
Can you appeal Vidic's red card and get the match result overturned? :dunno:

Only if Howard Webb is on the appeal committee

Wotherspiniesta
02-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Soft penalty.

Vidic deserved to walk, but Luiz should have gone before that.

Dashing Bob S
02-03-2011, 01:45 PM
Chelsea deserved to beat Man U, they showed a hunger and verve in the second half the visitors couldn't match.

Man U are fortunate Arsenal have to go to Stoke, thats where the Gunners will lose the flag.

Sir David Gray
02-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Did you not see the title of the thread......Marseilles v Man U :confused:......not Chelsea v Man U.

:confused: Yes, I saw the title of the thread.

Discussion of Chelsea-Manchester Utd actually stemmed from HibbyAndy mentioning on this thread about the fact that Arsenal had won last week against Stoke, a result that took Arsenal to within a point of United.

After several posts back and forth between Andy and myself, last night he referred to one of my posts that said that Chelsea were crap and that United would win as obviously Chelsea won last night.

Hence my response that you quoted.

Don't see the problem myself since the Marseille-United match was played last week and no-one's talking about it now. Not too sure what's caused your confusion.