I'm assuming Murray is suspended, so here goes:

Stack

Towell Dickoh Hanlon Booth

Palsson

Wotherspoon Scott Thornhill Riordan

Sodje

Wotherspiniesta
23-02-2011, 07:49 PM
.......................Stack....................

Towell.......Dickoh......Hanlon......Booth

.................Scott......Palsson.............

Wotherspoon.........................Thornhill

....................................Byrne......... .

......................Sodje....................... .

Subs:Brown..Hart..Stevenson..Miller..Galbraith..Ri ordan..Vaz Te

Franck is God
23-02-2011, 09:26 PM
can't see too many changes, think Stack will get his 4th match on the trot before Divis gets his oportunity to impress.

Saying that if I was picking the team it would be as below.

Brown

Towell---Dickoh---Hanlon---Booth

Palsson
Wotherspoon---Scott---Thornhill

Duffy---Sodje

Subs

Divis
Stephens
Stevenson
Miller
Riordan
Nish
Byrne

PeterboroHibee
23-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Same team again for me, got to try and keep some consistancy. Saying that, I thought Miller and Riordan were both very poor so they would be the only 2 changes, but given that CC was bigging Miller up in the papers, cant see him being dropped.

Tollhouse Hibee
24-02-2011, 01:34 AM
for me

Stack

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon (c)
Booth

Spoons
Palsson
Scott
Galbraith (if fit) else Thornhill

Nish
Sodje

bench

thornhill, riordan, byrne, divis, stephens, miller, rankin

_hucks_
24-02-2011, 01:45 AM
.......................Stack....................

Towell.......Dickoh......Hanlon......Booth

.................Scott......Palsson.............

Wotherspoon.........................Thornhill

....................................Byrne......... .

......................Sodje....................... .

Subs:Brown..Hart..Stevenson..Miller..Galbraith..Ri ordan..Vaz Te

You realise you need to have signed someone before they can play?

Albion Hibs
24-02-2011, 12:34 PM
I dont see the manager changing the team for the game on Saturday and to be quite honest I dont really want him to. The more time we can have with a settled team the better. On that basis I would go with the below;

Stack

Towell / Dickoh / Hanlon / Booth

Palsson

Wotherspoon / Miller / Scott

Sodje / Riordan

The only thing the manager is going to consider is how we give more protection to Booth, I felt pretty much everything St Mirren did came down his side, which may in part have been due to Scott's lack of games in addition to Riordan not being very strong on that front.

JimBHibees
24-02-2011, 12:42 PM
Same team I would assume.

fife hfc
24-02-2011, 12:56 PM
Drop Miller for Thornhill (if fit) or Galbraith and I would be happy.

hfc rd
24-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Stack

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

Palsson

Wotherspoon
Scott
Thornhill

Byrne (Deserves a chance from the start)
Sodje

subs:-
Divis
Stephens
Stevenson
Miller
Galbraith
Duffy
Riordan

:cgwa

blackpoolhibs
24-02-2011, 04:05 PM
Stacks confirmed as number 1 by Calderwood today. :top marks

Hamish
24-02-2011, 04:08 PM
You realise you need to have signed someone before they can play?

Might do a Jocky Scott and play him as A. Trialist :wink:

Carrick Hibs
24-02-2011, 04:44 PM
It always surprises me the amount of folk that pick Byrne in their weekly line-ups on these type of threads, Why??? where do these guys see him playing and justifying his inclusion in the starting XI

I'd love it if he becomes the next big striking sensation at Hibs as we could certainly do with the goals but the few times i've seen him play he's done next to nowt. surely if some are wanting him to start games he should prove his woth coming of the bench first?

ancienthibby
24-02-2011, 04:46 PM
It always surprises me the amount of folk that pick Byrne in their weekly line-ups on these type of threads, Why??? where do these guys see him playing and justifying his inclusion in the starting XI

I'd love it if he becomes the next big striking sensation at Hibs as we could certainly do with the goals but the few times i've seen him play he's done next to nowt. surely if some are wanting him to start games he should prove his woth coming of the bench first?

Indeedie!

Anyone remember Damon Gray??:greengrin

JimBHibees
24-02-2011, 05:52 PM
Indeedie!

Anyone remember Damon Gray??:greengrin

Yep started in a Scottish cup semi final replay, cracking shout with Fletcher on the bench.

FromTheCapital
24-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Team :

Stack

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon (C)
Boothy

Spoony
Palsson
Scott
Thornhill if fit (If not then Riordan)

Byrne

Sodje

Subs : Divis, Hart, Stevenson, Miller, Nish, Thornill/Riordan, Vaz Te.

Arch Stanton
24-02-2011, 06:17 PM

I'd love it if he becomes the next big striking sensation at Hibs as we could certainly do with the goals but the few times i've seen him play he's done next to nowt. surely if some are wanting hiIt always surprises me the amount of folk that pick Byrne in their weekly line-ups on these type of thream to start games he should prove his woth coming of the bench first?

I don't remember him getting a mention last week - pretty much solidly behind Riordan I reckon. It's maybe more a reflection that people are thinking the boy wonder has had his chance.

I've no idea whether Byrne is the answer or not but I would say that O'Connor had a fair few games doing next to nowt before he came good.

Wotherspiniesta
24-02-2011, 06:27 PM

Did Byrne not play off a big target man for the U19's?

I just don't think he's had much of a chance. Riordan contributed bugger all on Sunday, Duffy has had a lot more game time than Byrne and Nish certainly isn't the answer.

He's played about 50 minutes for us this season and its hard to stamp your mark on a game from fleeting 5/10 minute cameos.

Judas Iscariot
24-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Stack

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

Palsson

Wotherspoon
Thornhill
Scott

Sodje
Riordan

Franck Stanton
24-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Not going to post my selection as it would be same as o/p - however am only posting to point out that most of the team picks itself as is evident with all these posts. There is across the board a generalisation of 9 or 10 players that everyone agrees with and the only change[s] are minimal. Now, thinking back to before Jan window it was not unusual to see posters making 5 / 6 changes to the side. Can only be a good thing that we now appear to have a settled side.

brydekirk
25-02-2011, 07:38 AM
:agree:
Not going to post my selection as it would be same as o/p - however am only posting to point out that most of the team picks itself as is evident with all these posts. There is across the board a generalisation of 9 or 10 players that everyone agrees with and the only change[s] are minimal. Now, thinking back to before Jan window it was not unusual to see posters making 5 / 6 changes to the side. Can only be a good thing that we now appear to have a settled side.