PDA

View Full Version : Green day

hibs4eve
21-02-2011, 08:25 PM
This is the time when we need to get the stadium rocking as there are people going to be at the game that don't normally go and we need to show them a good atmosphere and hopefully their will be bigger attendances in future games Cmon let's make the hibeez bounce

Frogga
21-02-2011, 08:29 PM
I'm excited and really hope the fans are as fantastic as they have been over the past 3 or 4 months!

Jack
21-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Hopefully those newbies in the Singing Section area will join in rather than just ‘spectate’.
:cgwa

Littlest Hobo
22-02-2011, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't get too excited about the size of the crowd. I spoke to a ST holder this morning who knows nothing about green day.
Spoke to another two ST holders yesterday who found out too late and couldn't get tickets because the deadline was yesterday at 5 o'clock..WTF? :rolleyes:

I could be wrong here but could Hibs not have done a better job advertising this?
Radio is always a good way to let folk know, christ we here that Hearts advert enough why haven't Hibs gone along this line of advertising and why a deadline almost a full week before the game??:rolleyes:

Piss poor!

Westie1875
22-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Hibs have emailed everyone on the database more than once promoting this. It was in the paper and has been on the front page of the site since announced.

Hibee87
22-02-2011, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't get too excited about the size of the crowd. I spoke to a ST holder this morning who knows nothing about green day.
Spoke to another two ST holders yesterday who found out too late and couldn't get tickets because the deadline was yesterday at 5 o'clock..WTF? :rolleyes:

I could be wrong here but could Hibs not have done a better job advertising this?
Radio is always a good way to let folk know, christ we here that Hearts advert enough why haven't Hibs gone along this line of advertising and why a deadline almost a full week before the game??:rolleyes:

Piss poor!

My dad heard about it on the radio and aksded me to get him tickets..

aside to that, its on the website, sure its been in the EEN and i have had emails from hibs plus seen plenty on here. i wouldnt say its not been advertised very well what more can they do?

the reason there is a deadline is that the tickets are sent to the home address of the person nominated so im assuming it was to make sure all tickets are sent and recieved in time. Also im sure if your mates still asked abotu this they would be able to get something sorted with hibs :agree:

Littlest Hobo
22-02-2011, 12:54 PM
My dad heard about it on the radio and aksded me to get him tickets..

aside to that, its on the website, sure its been in the EEN and i have had emails from hibs plus seen plenty on here. i wouldnt say its not been advertised very well what more can they do?

the reason there is a deadline is that the tickets are sent to the home address of the person nominated so im assuming it was to make sure all tickets are sent and recieved in time. Also im sure if your mates still asked abotu this they would be able to get something sorted with hibs :agree:

Fair enough, maybe the ST holders I've spoke to just haven't looked hard enough.
We phoned yesterday and were told that the deadline was up and there was nothing they could do for us.
So I'll just have to go along and pay the full wack :fibber::greengrin

BoltonHibee
22-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Hibs have emailed everyone on the database more than once promoting this. It was in the paper and has been on the front page of the site since announced.

No they haven't

Jack
22-02-2011, 01:32 PM
No they haven't

Well I must have got yours, cause I got it at least twice :greengrin

To those who aren't happy that it wasn’t well enough advertised or that think Hibs should have sent a letter to everyone who was a season ticket holder / on the database.

Just how much do you think Hibs should have spent advertising a free offer? A gesture that has a possible value of over £100k? (Do you think Road has found a tax loophole that will allow Hibs to claim some of this? :devil:)

The offer has been out there for around two weeks. If there's a season ticket holding Hibby out there who hasn’t heard of it they must have been on the moon!

HibbyDave
22-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Well I must have got yours, cause I got it at least twice :greengrin

To those who aren't happy that it wasn’t well enough advertised or that think Hibs should have sent a letter to everyone who was a season ticket holder / on the database.

Just how much do you think Hibs should have spent advertising a free offer? A gesture that has a possible value of over £100k? (Do you think Road has found a tax loophole that will allow Hibs to claim some of this? :devil:)

The offer has been out there for around two weeks. If there's a season ticket holding Hibby out there who hasn’t heard of it they must have been on the moon!

Houston, we have a problem. ( no not you peter-get back to Tannadice) I never got an e mail. Missed the deadline and may not even use my seat as I'm a Jinx! After 40 years watching Hibs you would think I'd keep up wi these new incentive thingys.

Owain_1987
22-02-2011, 01:45 PM
Could anyone PM me who as not given away ticket for green day! Am hoping to come up for Cardiff with a mate so traveling far so a free ticket be very nice :greengrin

CallumLaidlaw
22-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Could anyone PM me who as not given away ticket for green day! Am hoping to come up for Cardiff with a mate so traveling far so a free ticket be very nice :greengrin

The deadline was yesterday

Arch Stanton
22-02-2011, 02:59 PM
Fair enough, maybe the ST holders I've spoke to just haven't looked hard enough.
We phoned yesterday and were told that the deadline was up and there was nothing they could do for us.
So I'll just have to go along and pay the full wack :fibber::greengrin

Maybe they did hear about it and it went in one ear and out the other.

Are they married?

Removed
22-02-2011, 03:35 PM
No they haven't

I got a couple of emails as well. I can't find any reason to complain about the communication of this.

Westie1875
22-02-2011, 06:29 PM
No they haven't

You should maybe check they have the correct email address for you. I've had a few emails about it and I know of others who got the same, I can't imagine they have used a different distribution list to the one they normally use for other communications (unless its only gone to ST holders which would make sense)- do you get the weekly newsletter emails?

BoltonHibee
22-02-2011, 07:48 PM
You should maybe check they have the correct email address for you. I've had a few emails about it and I know of others who got the same, I can't imagine they have used a different distribution list to the one they normally use for other communications (unless its only gone to ST holders which would make sense)- do you get the weekly newsletter emails?

I get emails and letters constantly from Hibs ( or glossy leaflets),phone calls too... as do other members of my family. I have a season ticket also.

I never received anything from the club, nor did anyone else in my family. I'm not complaining as I was aware of the initiative via the internet.

All I am saying is not everybody, nor every season ticket holder received communications. Not sure why and I'm not really that bothered but perhaps there are others in the same boat?

monktonharp
23-02-2011, 01:18 AM
I get emails and letters constantly from Hibs ( or glossy leaflets),phone calls too... as do other members of my family. I have a season ticket also.

I never received anything from the club, nor did anyone else in my family. I'm not complaining as I was aware of the initiative via the internet.

All I am saying is not everybody, nor every season ticket holder received communications. Not sure why and I'm not really that bothered but perhaps there are others in the same boat?there are bound to be others.............compters/email/google does not rule the world..........yet

marinello59
23-02-2011, 07:02 AM
Maybe they did hear about it and it went in one ear and out the other.

Are they married?
:tee hee:

matty_f
23-02-2011, 08:15 AM
Some folk will have opted out of receiving comms from the club, which might explain why some folk don't get emailed about it.

blackpoolhibs
23-02-2011, 09:30 AM

All I am saying is not everybody, nor every season ticket holder received communications. Not sure why and I'm not really that bothered but perhaps there are others in the same boat?

They have you on the ignore list, something to do with your opinion on Vaz Te i heard.

thebakerboy
23-02-2011, 10:08 AM
Full page advert in the program for the Killie game about Green Day.