PDA

View Full Version : Signed Hibs Strips?

just_joe
21-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Hi , It's my nephews birthday next week and I would like to buy him a Hibs strip but signed by the team. Do Hibs sell these types of strips? Even if I had to pay extra I wouldn't mind. He would really like it.:greengrin:thumbsup:

Bristolhibby
21-02-2011, 06:08 PM
Hi , It's my nephews birthday next week and I would like to buy him a Hibs strip but signed by the team. Do Hibs sell these types of strips? Even if I had to pay extra I wouldn't mind. He would really like it.:greengrin:thumbsup:

My best man wrote off to Hibs before I got married asking for a signed shirt for a wedding present. He had to pay for the shirt, but in my hallway I have a Hibs shirt signed by the Cup winning team of 2007 wishing us good luck on our wedding day.

A fantastic present.

J

Magnifique
21-02-2011, 06:20 PM
Ask In the hibs shop they sometimes have signed balls and shirts through the back for sale if not plead your case hibs are on a charm offensive just now

HibeeDaz6270
21-02-2011, 06:57 PM
Ask In the hibs shop they sometimes have signed balls and shirts through the back for sale if not plead your case hibs are on a charm offensive just now I have a full squad sigbed football that I would consider selling. -ts a hibs ball with the badge on various panels and, signed in black marker.