PDA

View Full Version : NHC Sorry folks - It's Celtic but it's funny.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2011, 11:13 PM
It's already been posted on the Hibeernian forum but I thought it should get an airing on this forum.

I found it funny but I'm sure there will be the usual comments such as "Who cares" and "GTF". :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBbMJhEyPc

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2011, 11:24 PM
It's already been posted on the Hibeernian forum but I thought it should get an airing on this forum.

I found it funny but I'm sure there will be the usual comments such as "Who cares" and "GTF". :agree:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBbMJhEyPc

GTF :greengrin

Franck Stanton
20-02-2011, 11:27 PM
who cares ? :na na:

fatbloke
20-02-2011, 11:33 PM
GTF :greengrin

I wonder if the kids realise the song is sung in honour of one of the most odious repugnant organisations in the world. If ye know their history...

Wembley67
20-02-2011, 11:35 PM
I wonder if the kids realise the song is sung in honour of one of the most odious repugnant organisations in the world. If ye know their history...

Bit OTT is it now? Only a bit of fun.

ArabHibee
20-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Isn't this just another form of grooming?
:devil:

Shrekko
20-02-2011, 11:37 PM

Did you see the related video of the kids singing an anti- Scottish referee song?

fatbloke
20-02-2011, 11:38 PM

Nothing about that odious shower of ******* is fun.

Wembley67
20-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Did you see the related video of the kids singing an anti- Scottish referee song?

Nope. But that is completely different.

hfc rd
20-02-2011, 11:40 PM
Won't suprise me if that version makes the Half Time Music at Darkeheid and you see all of those weegies joining in with their drunk hobo weegie accents. :greengrin.

ArabHibee
20-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Won't suprise me if that version makes the Half Time Music at Darkeheid and you see all of those weegies joining in with their drunk hobo weegie accents. :greengrin.
They already sing it when they score a goal. Heard it at Tannadice last week.

hfc rd
20-02-2011, 11:44 PM

I mean't that Thai kids version one on the goal music when they score at Darkheid.

iwasthere1972
20-02-2011, 11:46 PM

Didn't see that but I see they have adapted the words of Matchstalk Men and Matchstalk Cats and Dogs. :hmmm: Come to think of it I'm sure they eat cats and dogs in

Glasgow.

fatbloke
20-02-2011, 11:46 PM

The other odious weegie mob already have an alternative, same tune different words having a go about Priests and Big Jock - am sure you get the picture.:rolleyes:

2 organisations built on hatred and division both of them and anything connected to them GTF.

CB_NO3
21-02-2011, 12:32 AM
How big are Celtic in Asia, that they have their own kids fan club?

Dunbar Hibee
21-02-2011, 02:33 AM
The boy who made this happen was stabbed to death a few weeks ago. My pal's cousin, Celtic fan or not he done plenty of work over there to try and put the SPL on the map. RIP Reamonn pal.

Greentinted
21-02-2011, 03:36 AM
The above post notwithstanding, and no 'GTF' or 'who cares?' But is this a wooooooooosh moment as I find neither humour nor relevance in the clip.

Anyone care to explain what I'm missing.

Arch Stanton
21-02-2011, 09:43 AM
The above post notwithstanding, and no 'GTF' or 'who cares?' But is this a wooooooooosh moment as I find neither humour nor relevance in the clip.

Anyone care to explain what I'm missing.

If the pair either side of the guitar player don't bring a smile to your face then your life might be that bit richer if you figured out what it is you are missing.

CropleyWasGod
21-02-2011, 09:49 AM
As a memorial to Reamonn (sp?) Gormley, I think it's wonderful.

Greentinted
21-02-2011, 09:49 AM
If the pair either side of the guitar player don't bring a smile to your face then your life might be that bit richer if you figured out what it is you are missing.

Each to their own but to me its just a bunch of tuneless nippy bairns making an intolerable screeching racket. However, if it positively affects the funny bones of others, fair enough, knock yourselves out.

As a memorial, perhaps its a nice gesture, so no disrespect on that front is intended; it's the use of 'funny' in the thread title that remains a mystery.