PDA

View Full Version : Question Wotherspoon loan to St Johnstone

Joe's ice cream
20-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Was out in Perth last night and was talking to some St Johnstone fans who were telling me that they made two serious atemps during the transfer window to take Wotherspoon on loan

Clearly very glad this never happend, wonder if it ever realy got close, i know that he is from Perth. Anyone knew of this?

Iggy Pope
20-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Was out in Perth last night and was talking to some St Johnstone fans who were telling me that they made two serious atemps during the transfer window to take Wotherspoon on loan

Clearly very glad this never happend, wonder if it ever realy got close, i know that he is from Perth. Anyone knew of this?

Sounds like crap. About as crap as a night out in Perth.

Frazerbob
20-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Why would we send a first team regular out on loan?

Franck Stanton
20-02-2011, 08:44 PM
Total keek. My older sister lives in Methven [ 6 miles west of Perth] and her daughter, [ my neice for those finding it hard to follow :wink: ] is married to a son of one of the sainty's directors and on reading this gave him a phone and was surprised to hear it. Confirms it never happened and was never even on the cards.

Joe's ice cream
20-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Why would we send a first team regular out on loan?

I didn't say we would, and did not expect us to consider it, but just passing on comments made to me by serious supporters of St Johnstone who had heard that a serious approach had happened,

Winston Ingram
20-02-2011, 09:10 PM

:tee hee:

ArabHibee
20-02-2011, 09:36 PM

You must have gone to all the crap pubs then.