PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Season Ticket Holders for Saturdays game!

California-Hibs
20-02-2011, 07:17 PM
So, GREEN DAY is this saturday. I'm really excited for this game, ive managed to get in contact with a good few people i know with Season Tickets and they've gave me their Reference numbers so that i can give tickets away to some friends.

So far, coming along with me to the game are SIX of them! :thumbsup:
A girl from South Africa, two guys from America, one girl from Paisley, a guy from Dundee, and a guy from Ghana.

I think this is a fantastic idea that Hibs have came out with, and i think we have a real chance to not only get new people along to the game and hope they catch the Hibee bug, but also old ones who have fallen into the habit of not going anymore.

I plan to make a few more phone calls tonight and send a few more txts to see if i can get my hands on some more Reference numbers so that i can hand out more tickets to friends. And if i can't think of anyone to give them too, i can always walk down to the local school and hand them in and tell them to give them to some Hibs supporting kids.

My main point of this thread is that i'd hate to think that there are Season Ticket Holders who are reading this thread right now, who havent nominated to give a ticket to someone! All it takes is your name and Reference number, THATS IT! and i urge you all, if you know folks with Season Tickets who haven't nominated, then push them to get it done!

Lets make Easter Road bounce next week, and pack the stadium out! I want to show these people who i'm bringing along to Easter Road what Hibs are all about. (I'm praying Hibs put on a good show and get the win!!). It's also going to be a great occasion with all the flags that are going to get getting hanged right along the back of the East Stand, it's going to look magic! :thumbsup:

So please, if you are sitting there and you haven't nomiated because you can't think of who to nominate, then just drop me a PM, and i'll see that someone get's the ticket!

Thanks! :flag:

TornadoHibby
20-02-2011, 07:44 PM
So, GREEN DAY is this saturday. I'm really excited for this game, ive managed to get in contact with a good few people i know with Season Tickets and they've gave me their Reference numbers so that i can give tickets away to some friends.

So far, coming along with me to the game are SIX of them! :thumbsup:
A girl from South Africa, two guys from America, one girl from Paisley, a guy from Dundee, and a guy from Ghana.

I think this is a fantastic idea that Hibs have came out with, and i think we have a real chance to not only get new people along to the game and hope they catch the Hibee bug, but also old ones who have fallen into the habit of not going anymore.

I plan to make a few more phone calls tonight and send a few more txts to see if i can get my hands on some more Reference numbers so that i can hand out more tickets to friends. And if i can't think of anyone to give them too, i can always walk down to the local school and hand them in and tell them to give them to some Hibs supporting kids.

My main point of this thread is that i'd hate to think that there are Season Ticket Holders who are reading this thread right now, who havent nominated to give a ticket to someone! All it takes is your name and Reference number, THATS IT! and i urge you all, if you know folks with Season Tickets who haven't nominated, then push them to get it done!

Lets make Easter Road bounce next week, and pack the stadium out! I want to show these people who i'm bringing along to Easter Road what Hibs are all about. (I'm praying Hibs put on a good show and get the win!!). It's also going to be a great occasion with all the flags that are going to get getting hanged right along the back of the East Stand, it's going to look magic! :thumbsup:

So please, if you are sitting there and you haven't nomiated because you can't think of who to nominate, then just drop me a PM, and i'll see that someone get's the ticket!

Thanks! :flag:

Although I have "nominated" as you put it, I can fully understand those who perhaps don't know anyone themselves who might want to go on Saturday not wanting to simply hand over their details to someone they don't know (such as yourself for example) so that he/she can give his nominated ticket to another person he ALSO doesn't know but for whom he (the ST holder) is totally responsible for the behaviour of whilst within ER! :agree:

Suggest you calm down a bit mate and think about the bigger picture here! I imagine that from Hibs point of view, this initiative is not simply about getting more people along to Saturday's match for the sake of it but is more about trying to source new possible ST candidates and having their personal details so they can be regularly contacted with that in mind! :wink:

The ticket initiative is to be used "responsibly" if you read the "small print" of the offer! :agree:

Mikey
20-02-2011, 07:51 PM
Suggest you calm down a bit mate...........

I'd say his targets are pretty good. People who don't go to the games and may get hooked if they like the experience. Two of the guys I've got coming are into football, both live in Edinburgh and don't support either Hibs or Hearts. I suspect they won't become season ticket holders but there's a good chance they'll come to selected games in the future.

If the game's decent and they enjoy the day I'll offer to get them tickets for the derby. As long as they give me the money :greengrin

hibeedonald
20-02-2011, 08:20 PM
if someone could me a ticket, 2 would be even better, it would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

TornadoHibby
20-02-2011, 08:24 PM
I'd say his targets are pretty good. People who don't go to the games and may get hooked if they like the experience. Two of the guys I've got coming are into football, both live in Edinburgh and don't support either Hibs or Hearts. I suspect they won't become season ticket holders but there's a good chance they'll come to selected games in the future.

If the game's decent and they enjoy the day I'll offer to get them tickets for the derby. As long as they give me the money :greengrin

Had I it not been you Mikey I would have said "whoosh" just then! :wink:

Selective editing usually always misses the point but if the concerns I raised were dealt with properly then your theory might have legs! :agree: