PDA

View Full Version : Yams Amnesia comes quickly down slime land

HIBERNIAN-0762
20-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Just had a look over on slimeback and they billed our game today as st liedown vs rats :hilarious

Anyway one amnesia sufferer states "they only had 200 at the game while we took 1200 earlier in the season" have they already totally forgotten they had just under 200 at Hamilton last season?, must be something in the water down that way, my old man used to say "stay out of that end of town son, there's something not quite right about them" :hahaha:

Of course when your splitting the OF and champs league to think about it's easy to forget that they were garbage last season.

:jamboak:

Hibs Class
20-02-2011, 06:30 PM
TBF to the unwashed, they do appreciate good football. They've also got a thread where post 3 is footage of one if our recent three nil thumpings at Ibrox.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/88893-macgregor/

Reaper
20-02-2011, 06:34 PM
I'm not interested in hearts but I do find the St Mirren thing hilarious. As I've pointed out to many of the ****wits over the years if they had done their job properly and won at Dens the St Mirren result wouldn't have meant squat. They ****ed it up, not St Mirren.

Alfred E Newman
20-02-2011, 06:42 PM
I'm not interested in hearts but I do find the St Mirren thing hilarious. As I've pointed out to many of the ****wits over the years if they had done their job properly and won at Dens the St Mirren result wouldn't have meant squat. They ****ed it up, not St Mirren.

commentator said 200 but there looked to be more than that. The stand was two thirds full so that would mean it only held 300.

Removed
20-02-2011, 06:45 PM
commentator said 200 but there looked to be more than that. The stand was two thirds full so that would mean it only held 300.

Away stand holds 1,654. No danger we only had 200 - what commentator said that? I reckon more like minimum 800.

frazeHFC
20-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Away stand holds 1,654. No danger we only had 200 - what commentator said that? I reckon more like minimum 800.

Bill Leslie??? Sky Sports one anyway.

He said 200 but when you look at the fact it was two thirds full, it had to be over 500.

Removed
20-02-2011, 06:52 PM

He said 200 but when you look at the fact it was two thirds full, it had to be over 500.

Well over.

LaMotta
20-02-2011, 06:57 PM
bbc radio estimated about 800

Hibernia Na Eir
20-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Albert Kidd.

2 simple words.

1 great laugh!

mind you, Fatso Mercer was 2 words and is not now a great laugh.....

--------
20-02-2011, 06:59 PM

:agree: 2/3 full means around 1,000.

But then the Yams have difficulty with BIG numbers. Yammish for any number from 25 to infinity is "more than 24".

(24 is where they run out of fingers and toes to count with.)

Removed
20-02-2011, 07:02 PM
bbc radio estimated about 800

Post #5 :smug:

I am the reigning hibs.net guess the crowd champion :cup: :greengrin

LaMotta
20-02-2011, 07:05 PM
Post #5 :smug:

I am the reigning hibs.net guess the crowd champion :cup: :greengrin

:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
20-02-2011, 07:12 PM
Why do posters get in a tizzy about what they think over on kickback?.....

These inbred second class citizens, have a brain cell between them, so why worry what they have to say? Better off just avoiding said site, and said peasants and concentrating on all things Hibernian IMHO...........

--------
20-02-2011, 07:17 PM

These inbred second class citizens, have a brain cell between them, so why worry what they have to say? Better off just avoiding said site, and said peasants and concentrating on all things Hibernian IMHO...........

I think it's a bit like visiting the zoo...

They're the modern-day cyber-equivalent of PT Barnum's American Museum - a freak-show.

And Tynie's even better - where else can you see so many of the World's Fattest Bearded Women?

Cabbage East
20-02-2011, 07:19 PM
Utter ******ing mutants.

It's nice to see they're still obsessed with us.

You'd think they'd be more focussed on their 'title challenge' and next seasons foray into the Champions League :faf:

Part/Time Supporter
20-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Utter ******ing mutants.

You'd think they'd be more focussed on their 'title challenge' and next seasons foray into the Champions League :faf:

Wee team mentality from the big team. Fair do's if it was just some idiotic fans, but Brown, Locke and Jefferies have been betraying that mindset in recent weeks as well.

Hibs Class
20-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Wee team mentality from the big team. Fair do's if it was just some idiotic fans, but Brown, Locke and Jefferies have been betraying that mindset in recent weeks as well.

Given that we think of the ugly sisters as two cheeks of the same arse, what would work well for this threesome? Three cheeks of the same arse doesn't sound quite right.

nonshinyfinish
20-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Given that we think of the ugly sisters as two cheeks of the same arse, what would work well for this threesome? Three cheeks of the same arse doesn't sound quite right.

Simple really, the OF are the cheeks, Hertz are the anus...

Hibercelona
20-02-2011, 07:27 PM

2 baws and the middle man. :agree:

Hibs Class
20-02-2011, 07:29 PM
2 baws and the middle man. :agree:

:agree: Locke would have to be the one in the middle

dan
20-02-2011, 07:32 PM
some people are clearly obsessed on here too..

Removed
20-02-2011, 07:34 PM

Some folk prefer the anus though. It is allowed these days :agree:

hibbymac
20-02-2011, 07:37 PM

Obsessed with what?

'Mon the Hibs
20-02-2011, 07:44 PM

:trumpet: :troll:

--------
20-02-2011, 07:45 PM
:trumpet: :troll:

:agree:

:lolyam:

:casper:

Hibercelona
20-02-2011, 07:45 PM

True.... But they usually get launched quite fast. :wink:

LTYF :trumpet:

hibee_nation
20-02-2011, 07:46 PM

Should have kept your powder dry and laid low for a wee bit longer. :jamboclow:yamlaugh:

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-02-2011, 07:48 PM
we had around 800 in the ground and between 25 to 30,000 at the turnstiles who couldn't get in. They have that problem every home game. Must be a real p*sser.

Carheenlea
20-02-2011, 07:50 PM
I`m sure when the announcer read out the attendance he thanked the xxx Hibs fans for attending. Did not pick up clearly what he said but sure it was eight hundred and something.

surreyhibbie
20-02-2011, 07:51 PM

Great first post, Dan.

Welcome to the site....:hmmm:

Barney McGrew
20-02-2011, 07:54 PM

:vladsheep:

hfc rd
20-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Utter ******ing mutants.

Lets not forget that they were supposed to win it a few years ago!!! :faf::faf:
Also where are the promised World Cup superstars like Messi, Ronaldo, Vidic, Puyol, Xavi, Drogba, Cech etc???
Another is where is their promised "Nou Camp" stadium that was supposed to be built with the worst main stand in the world that they currently have to be replaced by a 12,000 seater stand???
The list just goes on and on.
Yes they are going to be in Europe next season but everyone knows that they are going to get absolutely F***** in Europe.

Hank Schrader
20-02-2011, 09:54 PM

Hear hear.

Worst football messageboard in the UK in my opinion. Full of total and utter morons. I gave up reading that cesspit long ago.

matty_f
20-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Hear hear.

Worst football messageboard in the UK in my opinion. Full of total and utter morons. I gave up reading that cesspit long ago.

:agree: Can't remember the last time I looked on there.

Dashing Bob S
20-02-2011, 10:06 PM
Been undercover there so long, it was probably me who posted that to draw out the Yam attendance size queens. They must all surely be packing vaginas, or as good as, because I've never known a Yam who didn't come across as a desperate, slavering dementia victim when talking about football attendances.

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2011, 10:14 PM
Hear hear.

i frequent swallowswallow every few months, i prefer to see what the REAL huns are saying in there usual sectarian manner, not on sickback where the wannabee huns live, wee huns= wee grunts :agree:

p.s. thats the largest 200 away support i've ever saw :agree:

brog
21-02-2011, 07:01 AM
Good to see CC again paid tribute to the travelling support. I'm beginning to be very impressed with the quiet but measured & effective way our Manager goes about his business.

The Falcon
21-02-2011, 07:22 AM
Good to see CC again paid tribute to the travelling support. I'm beginning to be very impressed with the quiet but measured & effective way our Manager goes about his business.

Have we forgiven him for having a Stranraer accent though? :greengrin

RickyS
21-02-2011, 08:20 AM
Have we forgiven him for having a Stranraer accent though? :greengrin

his is not as bad as the current stranraer beauty queen kevin kyle!

SkintHibby
21-02-2011, 11:53 PM
Referring back to the Hibs support at New Love Street, after the game, the guy on the radio said "tiny band of Hibs fans".

1875godsgift
22-02-2011, 12:33 AM
Referring back to the Hibs support at New Love Street, after the game, the guy on the radio said "tiny band of Hibs fans".

And your point is, caller...?

SkintHibby
22-02-2011, 06:04 AM
And your point is, caller...?

800-1000 is not a "tiny band of Hibs fans".

Somebody is talkin pish.:confused:

lapsedhibee
22-02-2011, 06:49 AM
As I've pointed out to many of the ****wits over the years if they had done their job properly and won at Dens the St Mirren result wouldn't have meant squat. They ****ed it up, not St Mirren.
Be fair. It's a hard thing to have to do, win away from home on the last day of the season to take the title. If they'd only needed a draw and hadn't even managed that, I'd have agreed with you that they ****ed it up.

24 is where they run out of fingers and toes to count with.
Slight suggestion here, with your choice of an even number, that yams may be physiologically symmetrical in some way. Is there any evidence to support this, or is it just one more Gorgie myth like the ST waiting list, new stadium, special relationship, etc? :dunno:

Antifa Hibs
22-02-2011, 06:50 AM
Commentator on ESPN says 200, the radio mentions 'a tiny band of Hibs fans'. Stand holds arounds 1680, consists of 5 blocks, 2 blocks closed off, 3 blocks pretty full. Easily 700/800 IMO, which is not 'a tiny band of Hibs fans'. It's probably around a similar sized support Hearts would take, considering they are romping 3rd place, their support is woeful, well when you consider it to us in 2005 and Aberdeen in 2006 it is!

Big team :rolleyes:

Hibs07p
22-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Be fair. It's a hard thing to have to do, win away from home on the last day of the season to take the title. If they'd only needed a draw and hadn't even managed that, I'd have agreed with you that they ****ed it up.

Slight suggestion here, with your choice of an even number, that yams may be physiologically symmetrical in some way. Is there any evidence to support this, or is it just one more Gorgie myth like the ST waiting list, new stadium, special relationship, etc? :dunno:

But, if you count their 2 meat and 3 veg, 1 eye, 3 ears, and every hair on their head, they can count up to 400,000. I know this is flawed as some of them are bald, but when they did have hair, they always knew it added up to 400,000.

IFONLY
22-02-2011, 08:40 AM

Couldnt agree more, it has always amazed me that Hibs fans look at that site never mind being bothered by what is posted on it.

lapsedhibee
22-02-2011, 09:29 AM
it has always amazed me that Hibs fans look at that site

Have you never slowed down, even a bit, to look at a train wreck? :dunno:

pogo
22-02-2011, 10:01 AM

This would be anatomically correct if Hertz do manage to achieve their dream of splitting the OF!!!!!
:greengrin

The Gorf
22-02-2011, 11:20 AM
I think I would rather be one of 200 (it was more anyway) TRUE Hibs fans than 1200 (Closet Huns) pretending to be Jambos any day of the week.

GGTTH All day and every day:not worth

IFONLY
22-02-2011, 11:32 AM
Have you never slowed down, even a bit, to look at a train wreck? :dunno:

NO

The Gorf
22-02-2011, 11:39 AM
I think I would rather be one of 200 (it was more anyway) TRUE Hibs fans than 1200 (Closet Huns) pretending to be Jambos any day of the week.

GGTTH All day and every day:not worth

Before anyone thinks I meant that only the "200" that were at the game are TRUE hibs fans, I didn't. ALL Hibs fans are true supporters, unlike our neighbours from the dark side. :hibees

iwasthere1972
22-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Couldnt agree more, it has always amazed me that Hibs fans look at that site never mind being bothered by what is posted on it.

:agree: Haven't ventured on that site since I got banned for asking if anyone knew the number for the Hibs ticket office yonks ago. What that lot know about football you could write on a matchbox.

It's a well kept secret that during the 1939-1945 conflict with Germany the Luftwaffe dropped a bomb on Gorgie which fortunately for the residents did not explode. The bomb however had to be evacuated.

Hibercelona
22-02-2011, 12:46 PM
[/B]

But, if you count their 2 meat and 3 veg, 1 eye, 3 ears, and every hair on their head, they can count up to 400,000. I know this is flawed as some of them are bald, but when they did have hair, they always knew it added up to 400,000.

Too bad they don't have teeth to count with, or that number could have been slightly higher.

The Hibee Harp
22-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Stadium announcer said there were 613 Hibs fans their on Sunday, although I spotted a few more in the main stand (including Ian Murray).