PDA

View Full Version : cracking support today

Lofarl
20-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Was nice to be at a game where we yet again backed the team all the way. A decent away support we brought with us today. Saints fans hardly made any noise at all, we had some great improv songs, especially that one about who Mrs jeffries thinks of. It's tucked in his sock was funny too.

What was te guy wi the holy jeans in the saints end all about though eh. Was my first time ton.saints ground, and I have to say I quite liked it. Beans wi your pie and decent prices. Plus.the stewards left us alone.

Poor fitba game though. Fans made it worthwhile though. Ggtth.

Chuck Rhoades
20-02-2011, 04:45 PM
The boy with the jeans was a hibs fan, we were slagging his jeans then he opened his top and showed the yelloe hibs strip!

Albanian Hibs
20-02-2011, 05:23 PM
Was nice to be at a game where we yet again backed the team all the way. A decent away support we brought with us today. Saints fans hardly made any noise at all, we had some great improv songs, especially that one about who Mrs jeffries thinks of. It's tucked in his sock was funny too.

What was te guy wi the holy jeans in the saints end all about though eh. Was my first time ton.saints ground, and I have to say I quite liked it. Beans wi your pie and decent prices. Plus.the stewards left us alone.

The boy with the jeans was a hibs fan, we were slagging his jeans then he opened his top and showed the yelloe hibs strip!

I have a feeling you are talking about my old man :greengrin! Just off the phone to him and he told me he got free tickets for the saints end, and they sat as close as possible to the Hibs end. They holey jeans are legend btw, just like his aging leather jacket :faf:

Golden Bear
20-02-2011, 05:45 PM

Hope you were all seated and on your best behaviour for the Sabbath.

The announcement via the public address system about the requirement for fans to remain seated at all times seemed to be particularly well received.

:greengrin

Lofarl
20-02-2011, 06:08 PM

Aye I saw that. Then he got hassled by the stewards which brought out the He's one of our own chants and give us the Hibee.

Bayern Bru
20-02-2011, 08:49 PM
I have a feeling you are talking about my old man :greengrin! Just off the phone to him and he told me he got free tickets for the saints end, and they sat as close as possible to the Hibs end. They holey jeans are legend btw, just like his aging leather jacket :faf:

West Stand? Drives a taxi? Think it's one and the same! :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
20-02-2011, 11:01 PM

Is that no a wee bit dangerous. Lazy prawn scoffing barstewards. :greengrin

Nando™
20-02-2011, 11:21 PM
He's one of our owwwwn,
He's one of our owwwwwwwwwwn
That holey jeans guy
He's one of our own...

He was getting some abuse from the Hibs fans, but he completely and utterly roasted the whole away end when he revealed that top. Legend.

mickki40
21-02-2011, 07:59 AM
I remember the same guy at Blackpool pre-season absoltely toasted playing air guitar in a pub with his Kilt on. I handed him his air Guitar back the next day and the whole night started to unravel in his mind. Legend

NoTottiNoParty
21-02-2011, 08:27 AM
I remember the same guy at Blackpool pre-season absoltely toasted playing air guitar in a pub with his Kilt on. I handed him his air Guitar back the next day and the whole night started to unravel in his mind. Legend

Haha! Aye its my uncle! He's normally steaming to be fair! Nando (Danny) he sat beside you at Ibrox in November!

Riordans Boots
21-02-2011, 08:30 AM
Haha! Aye its my uncle! He's normally steaming to be fair! Nando (Danny) he sat beside you at Ibrox in November!

That must run in the family Neil :hilarious

RIP
21-02-2011, 09:18 AM
I have a feeling you are talking about my old man :greengrin! They holey jeans are legend btw, just like his aging leather jacket :faf:

I only chucked out ma holy jeans recently. Had two pairs - one were faded to hell, the others were tie dye bleached. They hark back to my psychobilly period ('78-'81) when my quiff was dyed pink and a danger to passers-by :greengrin I've still got the leather jacket but disnae fasten any more

Please send my fellow auld git an honorary invite to the Singing Section for the ICT game. Ask him to swap his seat for the day - Section 43 top 20 rows :thumbsup:

Albanian Hibs
21-02-2011, 10:54 AM

:agree: it sure is

:faf:

How did I know they would be talking about my Dad eh? Makes me so proud :greengrin I wonder why your old man didn't get a mention :greengrin

Albanian Hibs
21-02-2011, 10:57 AM

:not worth that's his party piece, usually to Status Quo though :greengrin

I only chucked out ma holy jeans recently. Had two pairs - one were faded to hell, the others were tie dye bleached. They hark back to my psychobilly period ('78-'81) when my quiff was dyed pink and a danger to passers-by :greengrin I've still got the leather jacket but disnae fasten any more

Please send my fellow auld git an honorary invite to the Singing Section for the ICT game. Ask him to swap his seat for the day - Section 43 top 20 rows :thumbsup:

He is unfortunately on his way to Spain at the moment and wont be back until 2.45pm on Saturday. He did say he would try to make the 2nd half though. I will try to get him across there for another game though :aok:

Nando™
21-02-2011, 11:31 AM
Heed! haha good stuff man, they jeans need to be kept and worn at every Hibs game for the rest of time:thumbsup:

NoTottiNoParty
21-02-2011, 01:47 PM
:agree: it sure is

How did I know they would be talking about my Dad eh? Makes me so proud :greengrin I wonder why your old man didn't get a mention :greengrin

He was hiding in the corner- probably didn't want anyone to see his Emerdale jacket! haha

tamsonsbairn
21-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm afraid his jeans took a pile of slagging when he got back to Tamsons later that night. Also the hole in his jeans seemed to get bigger the more drink I had,(god knows how).:thumbsup :

Albanian Hibs
21-02-2011, 11:10 PM
He was hiding in the corner- probably didn't want anyone to see his Emerdale jacket! haha

http://www.itv.com/img/150x113/Emmerdale-Eric-Pollard-ebb0af95-b47f-4904-a814-9364f2fed194.jpg