PDA

View Full Version : NHC Bebe Man U

ac1
19-02-2011, 08:33 PM
Anyone else beginning to think Ferguson has had his 'Ali Dia' moment with this guy?

I will be more than willing to hold my hands up if he comes good but everytime I have seen him play for Man Utd he has been abysmal! Makes Filipe Morais look like Messi :greengrin

7 Million?? Few rumours going about that Ferguson never seen him before he signed and that when he first signed he had to drop out of training with the first team squad because he was so bad.

If he comes good then as I say I will hold my hands up but Ferguson has his work cut out to bring this guy up to being worth a regular game at Old Trafford.

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-02-2011, 08:37 PM
He was terrible but then again so were the rest of them tonight, especially the sulk twins who went right down the tunnel after going off :dummytit:....didums

essexhibee
19-02-2011, 08:47 PM
Gabriel obertan.

Awful. Weird shape heid an aw

Sir David Gray
19-02-2011, 08:49 PM
I don't see Obertan or Bebe being at Old Trafford this time next year.

ArabHibee
19-02-2011, 09:33 PM
I don't see Obertan or Bebe being at Old Trafford this time next year.

:agree:
My brother said the same. Not Man Utd class. :greengrin

Hank Schrader
19-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Both Bebe and Obertan were hopeless and not of a good enough standard for the EPL in my opinion.

Removed
19-02-2011, 09:50 PM
:agree:
My brother said the same. Not Man Utd class. :greengrin

Your brother kens **** all though. He hadn't even heard of Zitelli :rolleyes:

Just another glory hunting bassa :agree:

Oranje39
20-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Obertan has never looked like a Man Utd anytime I have seen him. I think both Bebe and Obertan while turn out to be poor pieces of business for them.

steviecarnie
20-02-2011, 06:31 PM
He was terrible but then again so were the rest of them tonight, especially the sulk twins who went right down the tunnel after going off :dummytit:....didums

both were injured http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/rolleyes2.gif

PeterboroHibee
20-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Obertan has never looked like a Man Utd anytime I have seen him. I think both Bebe and Obertan while turn out to be poor pieces of business for them.

I think Obertan has shown glimpses of being a player, but he really needs to improve his consistancy. Dont think its that bad a gamble if it doesnt work out though, £3m or so for a player who has played consistantly in all of the younger French squads.

As for Bebe, it is a strange situation, thats a much bigger risk considering hes a total unknown.

What you have to remember with these guys though is they are still really young (Obertan is 21, Bebe 20), and for Bebe especially, the step up is absolutely massive, it might even take him a few years to start looking like a decent player. It took Nani and Anderson, as examples, a while to settle in at Man Utd, and now they are both looking like important players (and at stages they both looked like they were on their way out).