PDA

View Full Version : Franck Sauzee's comments after loosing his teeth

KiddA
19-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Does anyone have the exact quotes from Sauzee after he lost his teeth against the yams. I think he said he would loose another 4 teeth to score against Hearts again :greengrin :agree: can't find it online.

Thanks in advance

iwasthere1972
19-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Does anyone have the exact quotes from Sauzee after he lost his teeth against the yams. I think he said he would loose another 4 teeth to score against Hearts again :greengrin :agree: can't find it online.

Thanks in advance

Don't know but enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4z1WLVt-PM

aberhibsfc
19-02-2011, 03:11 PM
I guess it could be: Thite, ff-thake!!

But if more likely cursing in French, S is not as much of a problem.

Franck Stanton
19-02-2011, 03:27 PM
"All I want for Christmas is ..........."

KiddA
19-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Don't know but enjoy.

:thumbsup:

LeithBoozy
19-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Play well against the jambo's and win, always well thought of.
Play well against the jambo's win and score the winner, a hero for life.
Play well against the jambo's win and score a goal, suffering a serious injury in doing so. LE GOD. :wink::thumbsup::agree::greengrin:top marks:flag::not worth:hibees:aok:

Pretty Boy
19-02-2011, 05:36 PM
The best part for me is the way he gets up, holds a piece of tissue to his mouth where his teeth should be and then pumps the fist.

Didn't give a toss he'd lost his teeth, was just glad to have scored against them. Legend.

Arch Stanton
19-02-2011, 06:34 PM

Thanks in advance

Anytime I lose my teeth I usually find them in one of my pockets or underneath the armchair - maybe he could have checked there.

Anyway, the guy was a hero and it was a privilege watching him play!

Billy Whizz
19-02-2011, 06:37 PM
We should have been allowed to keep the Jambos the amount of times we cuffed them that year

Greentinted
19-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Funny, my memory has always had that seasons Hearts team as being piss poor but looking at that they wern't too shabby at all. We were just in a different dimension. :flag:

Leithenhibby
19-02-2011, 07:24 PM
The best part for me is the way he gets up, holds a piece of tissue to his mouth where his teeth should be and then pumps the fist.

Didn't give a toss he'd lost his teeth, was just glad to have scored against them. Legend.

:not worth:not worth :aok:

A very special man was Sauzee!! :top marks

greenlex
19-02-2011, 09:48 PM

Thanks in advance
"Ya Bathtard that wi thair"

Beefster
20-02-2011, 05:23 PM

Spot on. A man who won a Champions League, French championships and cups and played for France about 40 times. Yet, he still managed to show total understanding and commitment to the Hibs cause (and could be arsed to do so in the first place).

Puts some of the prima donnas that we've had playing at ER in the last couple of years, and haven't achieved 10% of what he did in the game, to shame.

Hibbie_Cameron
20-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Was my 15th birthday that day, i thought my day was going to be spoilt when they scored first.

Not as good as my 22nd birthday though:wink:

Bristolhibby
20-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Don't know but enjoy.

I forgot about that highlighter yellow away shirt we had.

Many fans were sporting it in the clip.

J

SMAXXA
21-02-2011, 10:06 AM
But did you all know that it wasnt his real teeth that got knocked out they were just crowns!!!!!!!!!

hibbymac
21-02-2011, 10:37 AM
***** the Hearths. :dunno:

Arch Stanton
21-02-2011, 10:42 AM
But did you all know that it wasnt his real teeth that got knocked out they were just crowns!!!!!!!!!

His boyish good looks might have been easier to restore in that case but I doubt if it would have made being gubbed any less painful.

Colr
24-08-2018, 06:05 PM
His boyish good looks might have been easier to restore in that case but I doubt if it would have made being gubbed any less painful.

I recall the ground staff were out at half time combing the penalty box to retrieve said teeth!!

What year was that again?

Glory Lurker
24-08-2018, 06:07 PM
I recall the ground staff were out at half time combing the penalty box to retrieve said teeth!!

What year was that again?

2000. First derby after millennium one.

Not surprised they didn't find the teeth seeing he didn't lose them until second half. :-)

HoboHarry
24-08-2018, 06:08 PM
***** the Hearths. :dunno:
So Franck was on fire too?

BILLYHIBS
24-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Merde! :

jacomo
24-08-2018, 06:27 PM

Absolute seminal moment.

G B Young
24-08-2018, 06:50 PM
Don't know but enjoy.

Jeez, what glorious talent Latapy was too. The way that ball just sticks to his feet as he turns the Hearts defence one way then the other is magical.

Wee snippet towards the ends shows a clearly delighted Hartley in a Hibs kit celebrating with McLeish. I'd almost forgotten I once quite liked the wee yam rat...

NadeAteMyLunch!
24-08-2018, 06:58 PM
The Little Magician sending the Hearts defenders for the pies all game. Glorious.

sauzee6_2
24-08-2018, 07:16 PM

Thanks in advance

How much would you pay to go back in time to when this thread started???

Put the mortgage on 21-05-16

Gloucester Hibs
24-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Gordan Petric twisting and turning in completely the wrong direction whilst being ripped by Latapy for the 3rd! 💚

Centre Hawf
24-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Absolutely loved Le God and what I would give to watch him strut his stuff again.

rcarter1
24-08-2018, 08:50 PM
I miss him.. :boo hoo:

PiemanP
24-08-2018, 11:43 PM
My one observation is that on roughly 55 seconds, and just before and after Sauzee’s goal the whole south stand is sitting down. Now when hearts come to ER these days pretty much the whole away end stands - as do we at Tynie. I’m fairly young (28) so has the whole stand standing (home and away) become a new thing?

I know for example the 6-2 game heats only took a couple hundred fans and similarly Hibs boycotted Tynie around the same time. Interesting how things have changed and tickets for Tynie are now gold dust.

PiemanP
24-08-2018, 11:45 PM
One final observation....Sauzee wins that headed from essentially coming in from the right wing! Not his natural position at all.

tonyrougier123
25-08-2018, 01:20 AM
I hope he finds his way back to easter rd one day for a wee cameo,think we should ask the fans reps about the poss of that hapnin??surely any hard feelings about rp have dissipated over time?my first top I got the name on the back of was the purple le coq sportif sauzee 4.still a classy top by todays standard worthy of le god.

Michael
25-08-2018, 07:18 AM
I hope he finds his way back to easter rd one day for a wee cameo,think we should ask the fans reps about the poss of that hapnin??surely any hard feelings about rp have dissipated over time?my first top I got the name on the back of was the purple le coq sportif sauzee 4.still a classy top by todays standard worthy of le god.

I can't see it happening sadly. Everything I've heard suggests he wants nothing to do with Hibs. Maybe when RP leaves might change his mind.

oneone73
25-08-2018, 07:29 AM
I can't see it happening sadly. Everything I've heard suggests he wants nothing to do with Hibs. Maybe when RP leaves might change his mind.

Wasn't it Macpherson?

Onceinawhile
25-08-2018, 07:38 AM
He doesn't visit marseille either by all accounts, just prefers quite non football life.

SideBurns
25-08-2018, 08:00 AM
My one observation is that on roughly 55 seconds, and just before and after Sauzee’s goal the whole south stand is sitting down. Now when hearts come to ER these days pretty much the whole away end stands - as do we at Tynie. I’m fairly young (28) so has the whole stand standing (home and away) become a new thing?

I know for example the 6-2 game heats only took a couple hundred fans and similarly Hibs boycotted Tynie around the same time. Interesting how things have changed and tickets for Tynie are now gold dust.

I think Hearts brought a lot more than a couple of hundred (though there might not even have been that many still there to see their 2nd goal!), but you're right to an extent - ticket prices were ridiculously high at both grounds which led some fans to boycott away derbies. Though I think the Jambos were fed up with the back-to-back pastings we had handed out (3-0, 3-1) at a time when they'd made some big signings and didn't expect to lose against us, so that may have had some bearing on decisions to stay away from the 6-2 gemme...

jacomo
25-08-2018, 08:53 AM
I think Hearts brought a lot more than a couple of hundred (though there might not even have been that many still there to see their 2nd goal!), but you're right to an extent - ticket prices were ridiculously high at both grounds which led some fans to boycott away derbies. Though I think the Jambos were fed up with the back-to-back pastings we had handed out (3-0, 3-1) at a time when they'd made some big signings and didn't expect to lose against us, so that may have had some bearing on decisions to stay away from the 6-2 gemme...

Also attendances in general are a lot higher now.

southsider
25-08-2018, 09:51 AM
I forgot about that highlighter yellow away shirt we had.

Many fans were sporting it in the clip.

J
What about wee Latapy for Mixu's goal. The Hertz defence didne know if they were going for a sh*te or a shave !

WeeRussell
25-08-2018, 10:11 AM
So did they just get loosened or were they completely out?

Lemonade
25-08-2018, 11:09 AM
So did they just get loosened or were they completely out?

Out and lost If I remember correctly

jgl07
25-08-2018, 12:23 PM
They were caps he lost not teeth. The dentist replaced them very quickly

hibeemikey21
25-08-2018, 12:40 PM
Jeez, what glorious talent Latapy was too. The way that ball just sticks to his feet as he turns the Hearts defence one way then the other is magical.

Wee snippet towards the ends shows a clearly delighted Hartley in a Hibs kit celebrating with McLeish. I'd almost forgotten I once quite liked the wee yam rat...

Latapy making it look so easy on a bit of a tattie field too (by today’s standards)

Haymaker
25-08-2018, 02:26 PM
He doesn't visit marseille either by all accounts, just prefers quite non football life.

A lot of players do :agree:

Michael
25-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Wasn't it Macpherson?

RP was with him though.

Chic Murray
25-08-2018, 05:16 PM
Would his comments have been along the lines of "swurf thu smuff thurf"?

But with a French accent, of course.