PDA

View Full Version : you all don't know how lucky you are!!!

reservoir hibee
19-02-2011, 09:44 AM
i went to eden park tonight to watch 'the blues v 'the crusaders' 30,000 attendance and i will tell you this pal ( rab c nesbitt style)

you honestly dont know how lucky you are!!!

2,000 hibees would have outsung that lot without even thinking about it!!! amazing stadium (part of the world cup rugby scenario) amazing facilities... drinking in the stadium and.....

i would have given my left testicle to be at easter road for 45 minutes instead no matter how bad we are playing!!!!

the atmosphere was shocking!!!!!!

i love easter road and miss the east terracing( been away since the new stand got built)

WE ARE HIBERNIAN F.C WE HATE THE JAM TARTS AND WE HATE DUNDEE!!!

GLORY GLORY OVER AND OUT FROM NEW ZEALAND!!

reservoir hibee
19-02-2011, 07:28 PM
i went to eden park tonight to watch 'the blues v 'the crusaders' 30,000 attendance and i will tell you this pal ( rab c nesbitt style)

you honestly dont know how lucky you are!!!

2,000 hibees would have outsung that lot without even thinking about it!!! amazing stadium (part of the world cup rugby scenario) amazing facilities... drinking in the stadium and.....

i would have given my left testicle to be at easter road for 45 minutes instead no matter how bad we are playing!!!!

the atmosphere was shocking!!!!!!

i love easter road and miss the east terracing( been away since the new stand got built)

WE ARE HIBERNIAN F.C WE HATE THE JAM TARTS AND WE HATE DUNDEE!!!

GLORY GLORY OVER AND OUT FROM NEW ZEALAND!!

and a tasty little hangover this morning at work too :taxi:devil::dummytit::flag:

HibbyAndy
20-02-2011, 11:42 AM
What you dane over there chief?

Callum_62
20-02-2011, 11:44 AM
What - you didnt like the 1 chant of AUUUCKLAND?

Rugby - it aint even a sport.

whiskyhibby
20-02-2011, 12:04 PM
I was at the Wellington Hurricanes versus the Durban Sharks about 3 years ago, the crowd was poor, only about 5000 with no atmosphere, I was amazed at how cheap it was thought, about £10 for the ticket and £6 for pretty much all you could eat and a couple of beers

Hibercelona
20-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Rugby must be roughly on par with Cricket in terms of the level of atmosphere. :yawn:

hibee92
20-02-2011, 12:26 PM
sounds like the west stand :devil::greengrin

Hibercelona
20-02-2011, 12:33 PM

:agree: :top marks

SaulGoodman
20-02-2011, 05:19 PM

I think you'll find the West Stand often pipes in with classic chants such as "Nish you're pish" and the ever popular "-Insert manager name here- GTF"

marinello59
20-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I think you'll find the West Stand often pipes in with classic chants such as "Nish you're pish" and the ever popular "-Insert manager name here- GTF"

No they don't They're not even Hibbys in the West. Not like the real fans in the East. :agree:

SaulGoodman
20-02-2011, 05:48 PM
No they don't They're not even Hibbys in the West. Not like the real fans in the East. :agree:

:bitchy: West side is da best :cool2:

marinello59
20-02-2011, 05:52 PM
:bitchy: West side is da best :cool2:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. If that gets out the riff raff will be moving over. :wink:

reservoir hibee
20-02-2011, 11:06 PM
What you dane over there chief?

erm been away since setpember '08 andy :greengrin

went to asia for a bit (thai boxing matches have a seriously full on atmosphere)

then australia for 2 years (went to a perth glory game and they gave it a fair shot in the shed behind the goals and you could drink and stand at the game.....in the sushine) it was decent atmosphere but the game is pretty poor

then the blues the other night!!! 30,000 people new zealands favourite sport and if i had started up a song like i often do at easter road the whole stadium would have heard me!!!! the atmosphere was killing me...im not a big rugby fan but went along for the "atmosphere" as it was the first game of the season

wont be back...and only hope for the people coming for the rugby world cup this year that its club level thats like that and not international

but yea im over here working a in a call centre:confused: not my thing but the weather is nice and im a radio dj in my spare time (yea i know mental eh???)

missing easter road

HibbyAndy
20-02-2011, 11:09 PM
erm been away since setpember '08 andy :greengrin

went to asia for a bit (thai boxing matches have a seriously full on atmosphere)

then australia for 2 years (went to a perth glory game and they gave it a fair shot in the shed behind the goals and you could drink and stand at the game.....in the sushine) it was decent atmosphere but the game is pretty poor

then the blues the other night!!! 30,000 people new zealands favourite sport and if i had started up a song like i often do at easter road the whole stadium would have heard me!!!! the atmosphere was killing me...im not a big rugby fan but went along for the "atmosphere" as it was the first game of the season

wont be back...and only hope for the people coming for the rugby world cup this year that its club level thats like that and not international

but yea im over here working a in a call centre:confused: not my thing but the weather is nice and im a radio dj in my spare time (yea i know mental eh???)

missing easter road

Nice yin Dave :aok:..Seeing a bit of the world mate eh..Loving it :agree:

reservoir hibee
20-02-2011, 11:11 PM
What - you didnt like the 1 chant of AUUUCKLAND?

Rugby - it aint even a sport.

well the weird thign was from what little i know about rugby it was a good game

decent amount of tries the blues had a comeback against what i believe is considered stronger opposition and it was the first game of the season!!

30,000 borig ba$%%# ala parkhead teh last time i was there

as your in auckie what sports do you recomend?? there is not even a football team here :confused:

reservoir hibee
20-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Nice yin Dave :aok:..Seeing a bit of the world mate eh..Loving it :agree:

yea its all good mate trying to stay away as long as i can....as there is a girl involved (you know me :wink:) might no come back untill our next scottish cup final:flag:

gave away loads of hibs gear...we now have more fans in estonia/argentina/australia/newzealand/poland/and france

getting close to the 400,000 :wink:

reservoir hibee
20-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. If that gets out the riff raff will be moving over. :wink:

me and my mates were shhhhing each other at the game the other night

it was THAT bad

not one song sung!!! very dissapointed!!

cabbageandribs1875
20-02-2011, 11:16 PM

it was THAT bad

awrite ya bam yi :thumbsup:

hfc rd
20-02-2011, 11:23 PM
I went to the Scotland v South Africa rugby match at Murrayfiled and honestly the atmosphere was absolutely s****. No athmospere at all when your country is on the verge of beating the World Champions! It's like Hampden being very quiet like the West and F5 if the Scotland football team were on the verge of beating Spain! The singing section in the East could definitely outsing those 50,000 - 60,000 rugby fans at Murrayfield. Never going to a Rugby game in my whole life as like I said before, the athmosphere is p***!!

reservoir hibee
20-02-2011, 11:54 PM
awrite ya bam yi :thumbsup:

no bad big man no bad at all

apart from wastin my monet going to watch egg chasing!!!

even if they are joint top of the league:wink:

humins
21-02-2011, 08:31 AM
went to the blues vs crusaders match a couple of years ago, dull as, almost fell asleep. but would recommend going to watch the Warriors in the Rugby League, great atmosphere at Mount Smart stadium, as close as you'll get to a football crowd with lots of good natured abuse for the referee & the opposition. Still not a patch on ER but at least you can drink in the sun.

soupy
21-02-2011, 11:57 AM

it was THAT bad

Shhhhing each other, hope Ye didn't by accident miss out a couple of letters, lol.

reservoir hibee
22-02-2011, 01:46 AM
went to the blues vs crusaders match a couple of years ago, dull as, almost fell asleep. but would recommend going to watch the Warriors in the Rugby League, great atmosphere at Mount Smart stadium, as close as you'll get to a football crowd with lots of good natured abuse for the referee & the opposition. Still not a patch on ER but at least you can drink in the sun.

duly noted!!
chur bro!!! :wink: