PDA

View Full Version : Green Day

Tricla
18-02-2011, 07:45 PM
Hi folks.

Are there ST holders on .net who haven't used up their freebie?

If so, I know someone who'd love to come to the match who hasn't been for a while and who doesn't get along all that often anymore.

And it's no me by the way!

Drop me a PM if you can oblige.

Cheers.

Iggy Pope
18-02-2011, 08:42 PM
Hi folks.

Are there ST holders on .net who haven't used up their freebie?

If so, I know someone who'd love to come to the match who hasn't been for a while and who doesn't get along all that often anymore.

And it's no me by the way!

Drop me a PM if you can oblige.

Cheers.

PM on way pal.

Tricla
18-02-2011, 09:30 PM
PM on way pal.

Many thanks HH.

Hopefully we'll get a big turn out and a good game with a win for the cabbage.

:cgwa

Mango Man
19-02-2011, 12:28 AM
I'm still looking for one, not been since last season due to finances, recently got married and can't justify spending 25 quid a week on the football nowadays, boooooooooooo. Pm me please if you can help.

hfc rd
19-02-2011, 12:47 AM
I'm still looking for one, not been since last season due to finances, recently got married and can't justify spending 25 quid a week on the football nowadays, boooooooooooo. Pm me please if you can help.

Will send you a PM. I have still to nominate someone and none of my mates can make it. Will send you a PM in just a sec. :wink:

hfc rd
19-02-2011, 01:08 AM

Just sent you a PM.

Mango Man
19-02-2011, 01:45 AM
Just sent you a PM.

Thank you very much hfc rd, can't wait for this, not even seen the new stand in the flesh yet. :flag:

iwasthere1972
19-02-2011, 02:34 AM
Thank you very much hfc rd, can't wait for this, not even seen the new stand in the flesh yet. :flag:

You dinnae want to be doing that otherwise hfc will get banned. :wink:

Mango Man
19-02-2011, 02:40 AM
You dinnae want to be doing that otherwise hfc will get banned. :wink:

:greengrin My days of getting completely naked at football matches are long gone. :aok:

hfc rd
19-02-2011, 07:50 PM

No problem mate. Will now send an email to the club with your details and you should recieve your ticket this midweek or so.

HibeeDaz6270
19-02-2011, 08:29 PM
If anyone else still has not nominated please let me know, got a few already but ideally could get the full family going! All ex season ticket holders! Thanks