PDA

View Full Version : Newcastle Utd Tickets

hibsforeurope
18-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Does anyone know the best way to go about getting tickets for a Newcastle home game? We are going down on the 2nd April and hoped to go to the Wolves game.

Price and best places to sit info would be much appreciated, if possible.

BalernoHibee
18-02-2011, 11:13 AM
I have just booked 4 tickets last week for the Everton game on the 5th March. Very easy to do on the NUFC website. You pick your stand, then your seats, you can even get a view from your seat, excellently done. We are going to the Gallowgate stand top tier behind goal is £30. I had to register to buy tickets but there were no £1.50 per ticket charges or any charge to post them. All round good experience.

hibee1875
18-02-2011, 11:14 AM
ever heard of a thing called google? (http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Tickets/Home)

hibsforeurope
18-02-2011, 11:49 AM
I have just booked 4 tickets last week for the Everton game on the 5th March. Very easy to do on the NUFC website. You pick your stand, then your seats, you can even get a view from your seat, excellently done. We are going to the Gallowgate stand top tier behind goal is £30. I had to register to buy tickets but there were no £1.50 per ticket charges or any charge to post them. All round good experience.

Thanks, sounds like a simple process. Wasn't sure if you could only buy if you are a club member like some clubs down south.

MussiHibee
18-02-2011, 12:06 PM
I done it recently for the Arsenal game using their online system very easy. What a game btw

itchy07
18-02-2011, 12:12 PM
A game of two halfs? (or should that be halves?)

hibsforeurope
18-02-2011, 12:12 PM
I done it recently for the Arsenal game using their online system very easy. What a game btw

Cheers, looking to go to the Wolves game on 2nd April.

Arch Stanton
18-02-2011, 12:33 PM
ever heard of a thing called google? (http://www.nufc.co.uk/page/Tickets/Home)

Not much point - have you tried Googling "best way to go about getting tickets for a Newcastle home game"? :greengrin

3pm
18-02-2011, 12:49 PM
Does anyone know the best way to go about getting tickets for a Newcastle home game? We are going down on the 2nd April and hoped to go to the Wolves game.

Price and best places to sit info would be much appreciated, if possible.

I was in the Platinum Bar a few weeks ago. £55 a ticket. Great view (padded seat), get a bevvy in the bar beforehand a drink at half time and the same afetrwards. Drink isn't free but it's a bit different.

I'd do it again. :agree:

hibsforeurope
18-02-2011, 12:55 PM
I was in the Platinum Bar a few weeks ago. £55 a ticket. Great view (padded seat), get a bevvy in the bar beforehand a drink at half time and the same afetrwards. Drink isn't free but it's a bit different.

I'd do it again. :agree:

I'd forgotten you could get a pint in the grounds down there:greengrin I think i'll go for a cheaper ticket option and save some beer tokens.

hibeedonald
18-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Me and a few mates were gonna go down to newcastle for a night out on that day aswell, we might also go to the game.

Hibs Class
18-02-2011, 05:08 PM
Me and a few mates were gonna go down to newcastle for a night out on that day aswell, we might also go to the game.

Don't forget you need to be back in Edinburgh for Sunday lunchtime :thumbsup:

StevieC
18-02-2011, 05:45 PM
As has already been mentioned ..

Very easy to book tickets. If you are a member you can go online and pick your exact seat before the general sale. No additional booking charges.

Aldo
18-02-2011, 05:57 PM
going to bolton game next weekend and just registered as a fan and when the members section comes up on their ticket section just pick your seats.

ordered them on the saturday and received them on the Tuesday.

Simple.

seanraff07
19-02-2011, 03:46 AM
Going to that game with a mate, train booked just need to get the match tickets... coming back up to Edinburgh that night then get up nice and early for the derby... gonna be a crackin' weekend :party:

seanraff07
19-02-2011, 03:48 AM
As has already been mentioned ..

Very easy to book tickets. If you are a member you can go online and pick your exact seat before the general sale. No additional booking charges.

I'm dying to sit in the Leazes End but you need to pay an additional £25 for that cause you need to become a member, Fat Ashley trying to rob more money out of supporters :rolleyes: