PDA

View Full Version : Urgent No game this weekend..

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2011, 09:32 AM
Well, I've not heard that we've got one..

Have you :confused:

:cool2:

Teo10
18-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Well, I've not heard that we've got one..

Have you :confused:

:cool2:

Nope :confused:

MacBean
18-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Website has us playing the 1/4 against FC Ritchie. Presume there is no word about this then?

http://www.eadsafa.com/league_fixtures.htm

MacBean
18-02-2011, 09:59 AM
Just called Dalkeith and all their pitches are called off

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Just called Dalkeith and all their pitches are called off

No ****ing danger!

This is now a actual piss take!

Why put us down at that *****hole of a place every week when pitched are called off 3 ****ing days before the game!

Starting to get totally fed up now like!

Nae **** will make the effort to try and change venue now either..

Pathetic stuff like...

Teo10
18-02-2011, 10:31 AM
No ****ing danger!

This is now a actual piss take!

Why put us down at that *****hole of a place every week when pitched are called off 3 ****ing days before the game!

Starting to get totally fed up now like!

Nae **** will make the effort to try and change venue now either..

Pathetic stuff like...

:agree:

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2011, 10:34 AM
I've just spoke to forries, they have our pitch available on Sunday 1-3, I've provisionally booked it but there's nothing more I can now do..

Cannae speak to Fonz or FC Ritchie..

:grr:

MacBean
18-02-2011, 10:42 AM
I've just spoke to forries, they have our pitch available on Sunday 1-3, I've provisionally booked it but there's nothing more I can now do..

:aok:

hopefully can get something sorted out and EADSAFA allow us to play there.

It's a farce they are calling games off way in advance. Its a joke!

Teo10
18-02-2011, 10:50 AM

Are they not quite expensive Fonz was saying? Good Job for booking it in, I dont see how they can call off so far in advance! still have a good day and a half to see how the weather is!!! The bloody things are built over concrete FFS

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Are they not quite expensive Fonz was saying? Good Job for booking it in, I dont see how they can call off so far in advance! still have a good day and a half to see how the weather is!!! The bloody things are built over concrete FFS

Aye, they don't have a pricing structure in place yet for games, the standard price is £95 p/h for the full pitch but I managed to cut a deal :wink:

kevinref
18-02-2011, 11:19 AM
been told by saturday team that dalkeith is off for the next couple of weeks,
because of the games that were played on after the bad weather they have cut the pitches up pretty bad, and they want to give them time to settle

Ritchie
18-02-2011, 12:06 PM
Game on supposedly crap bags!! Poltonhall 3g

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2011, 02:06 PM
Game on supposedly crap bags!! Poltonhall 3g

Anyone further forward?

Dav1986
18-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Ref I had last few games said that dalkeith was off for a few weeks so that they're ready for the teams that play their home games there get the best surface... Us n boca ;)

Ps who is collecting newcastle money?

Ritchie
18-02-2011, 04:40 PM
Ref I had last few games said that dalkeith was off for a few weeks so that they're ready for the teams that play their home games there get the best surface... Us n boca ;)

Gus..... Not that it's any of your business traitor puss :wink:

Mister P
18-02-2011, 05:33 PM

well if BAM FM who run dalkeith hsve decided that you'd think theyd have the common sense to tell the teams who play there.

erses!!!

Dav1986
18-02-2011, 06:03 PM
well if BAM FM who run dalkeith hsve decided that you'd think theyd have the removed common sense to tell the teams who play there.

erses!!!

U not see the wink? ;) no idea if that is the case just saw our game next week is there

Dav1986
18-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Gus..... Not that it's any of your business traitor puss :wink:

U'll be seeing more of ma traitoring puss down there after getting an invite from the gaffer ;)

More than last time anyway ;)

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2011, 06:27 PM
So what **** is actually happening?!

Judas Iscariot
18-02-2011, 07:10 PM
John

Mister P
18-02-2011, 11:33 PM

coz u said seafield was ***** and can I no see if we could get dalkieth....another indestructable venue :agree:

anyway, its their home game:na na:

See new thread for this weekends details (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?204754-Sun-20th-Feb-Q-F-v-FC-of-Edinburgh-Div-2-cup)