PDA

View Full Version : Wanted match worn hibs player shirt

leeds_hibby
17-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Hi all my first post on here being a yorkshire based hibs fan!!

hope im not breaking any rules by asking this, but im an avid match worn shirt collector.

I was wondering if any of you guys would have or be willing to sell any hibs match worn jerseys??

not from this season as i have already got a couple from the poppy match v motherwell.

thanks

CropleyWasGod
17-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi all my first post on here being a yorkshire based hibs fan!!

hope im not breaking any rules by asking this, but im an avid match worn shirt collector.

I was wondering if any of you guys would have or be willing to sell any hibs match worn jerseys??

not from this season as i have already got a couple from the poppy match v motherwell.

thanks

You'll struggle, mate. Requests for worn items of clothing normally get referred to the polis on here...:wink:

HH81
17-02-2011, 07:56 PM
You'll struggle, mate. Requests for worn items of clothing normally get referred to the polis on here...:wink:
Ha ha ha.

cocopops1875
17-02-2011, 08:04 PM
this might sound daft mate but here is probably the best and worst place to ask as most of us would be after these items :agree: just out of interest whos poppy tops did you get ? i got thicots but the goalie ones went expensive even smith lol

leeds_hibby
17-02-2011, 08:07 PM
I ended up with brown's and trakys.

Hibernia Na Eir
17-02-2011, 08:23 PM
ive got a 1981 match-worn and will never punt it !

cocopops1875
17-02-2011, 08:30 PM
I ended up with brown's and trakys.

i think the made a mistake the way they went about selling them 1st was flooding the market and 2nd was having flooded the market they should have had 10 mins between each shirt so you could move down a pecking order if you lost one not 1 shirt hit £100 and some went for £20-30 which is quite shocking for match worn/issue suppose the bleak time we were having then didnt help either

matty_f
17-02-2011, 09:08 PM
I've got one from this season that bamba have my son, but wouldn't sell it, sorry.

greenlex
17-02-2011, 09:54 PM
I've got one from this season that bamba have my son, but wouldn't sell it, sorry.

You not tempted Matty? It must be on the big side for him. Having said that he might grow into it.:agree:

StevieC
17-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Are the framed shirts that you get for sponsoring a player match worn?

cocopops1875
17-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Are the framed shirts that you get for sponsoring a player match worn?

They are meant to be stevie but in all honesty who knows the one my mate got clearly was as had been repaired. There are things to look out for but the spl as far as i know use same letters and numbers as are available in the shop,In the epl thats not the case different size and material plus shirts are rarely the same cut are the retail model but its big bucks down there players get 2 shirts per game at the top clubs :agree:

snooky
18-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Years ago a non-famous player once gave me a pair of shorts that he'd picked up while training at ER during the Tornados era (the white ones with three green vertical stripes down each side). I wore them in bounce games for years until the stripes eventually fell off.
I always wondered if Sir PS or Rocky :not worth had ever wore them.
Perhaps it's better I don't know, given the abuse the shorts received after they left ER.

NadeAteMyLunch!
18-02-2011, 12:27 AM
Ive got a pair of Sauzee's shorts :greengrin:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I know this is nothing to do with the thread really...

Titch
18-02-2011, 08:55 AM
my daughter has a top jones gave her after a motherwell games a few years ago
:thumbsup:

db03
18-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I have Dean Shiels yellow shirt from a few seasons ago but would never sell sorry

David@EasterRoad
18-02-2011, 05:03 PM
I have a Doumbe 14 yellow shirt that he wore a few years back, let me know if you're interested. Not in a frame or anything

Think it might be the one in the photo

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/scot_prem/3122818.stm

Hibercelona
18-02-2011, 05:06 PM
I have every shirt worn by every player.... I'll sell you them at 500quid each. :wink: :greengrin

PerthHibby
18-02-2011, 05:14 PM
I have a shirt worn by the late Eric Scheadler, with the badge that had the ball and the crown on it, that we were forced to remove (IIRC) and we went for the beer bottle badge.

Hibernia Na Eir
18-02-2011, 05:32 PM
I have a shirt worn by the late Eric Scheadler, with the badge that had the ball and the crown on it, that we were forced to remove (IIRC) and we went for the beer bottle badge.

My '81 shirt has same badge. Still, i do prefer the current one out of all of them (tin hat time?)

Riordans Boots
18-02-2011, 08:38 PM
They are meant to be stevie but in all honesty who knows the one my mate got clearly was as had been repaired. There are things to look out for but the spl as far as i know use same letters and numbers as are available in the shop,In the epl thats not the case different size and material plus shirts are rarely the same cut are the retail model but its big bucks down there players get 2 shirts per game at the top clubs :agree:

The boots are :greengrin

fat freddy
18-02-2011, 09:11 PM
i've got a pair of alan o'briens shorts from his spell at newcastle...a no.40 patch is sown into them...maybe tells us something about his status when he was there...i also got 6 pairs of his trainers and a whole load of other stuff when my sister got the job of cleaning out his house after he moved from a rental house to a bought house during his time with us...i still have the air pellet gun he left behind but i gave the mini motorbike away to someone...my sis got two lovely leather sofas and i filled a van with the other stuff he didn't want...some of his wage slips were left behind...he got 2.5 grand for sitting on the bench in a friendly for the R.O.I....

i've not got any worn hibs strips...

McKenzie
19-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Does it count if i wore it to play :devil:

Ryan69
19-02-2011, 01:22 PM
ive got a De La Cruz signed home top worn against Kilmarnock if its of any interest.

Keith_M
19-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I've got a pair of underparts once worn by Samantha Janus. Does that count?

It's amazing what you can buy on the internet.

:greengrin

lor4984
19-02-2011, 07:51 PM
I've got a signed, worn shirt from Deek but would never sell sorry!

:flag: