PDA

View Full Version : Referee Sunday?

billbee
17-02-2011, 07:13 AM
After last weeks display from Conroy, wonder whos lined up this week? This is the worst season of refereering displays think Ive seen at ER - never really slagged refs but starting to wonder, its really a joke getting!

Hiber-nation
17-02-2011, 07:26 AM
After last weeks display from Conroy, wonder whos lined up this week? This is the worst season of refereering displays think Ive seen at ER - never really slagged refs but starting to wonder, its really a joke getting!

Euan Norris. Can't recall him being particularly good (!) or bad in the past.

Saorsa
17-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Disnae matte,r they're all ****in' garbage.

GreenCastle
17-02-2011, 11:25 AM
It's got to the point you just expect a bad ref - so expect crazy decisions.

Best refs all season were the ones from Iceland I think when the refs were on strike :greengrin

Saorsa
17-02-2011, 11:29 AM

Best refs all season were the ones from Iceland I think when the refs were on strike :greengrinMalta

Keith_M
17-02-2011, 11:31 AM

Best refs all season were the ones from Iceland (Malta, DD) I think when the refs were on strike :greengrin

TBF, the best display of respectful behaviour from players, management and fans was the same game. Shame it can't be like that EVERY week.

Mikeystewart
17-02-2011, 11:34 AM
I think Hibs get off pretty lightly from ref's you could say Sodje pushed the defender for his goal, you could also say Deek went down easily after the dubious elbow from the defender too, though i did think Dikoh won the ball, so i thought he was all round bad for both teams, but a rarely feel that ref's are ever against us.

Everyone forgets that time last year against celtic when McBride took the celtic player out the game as the counter attack started for Galbraith's goal that won the game.

Saorsa
17-02-2011, 11:36 AM
TBF, the best display of respectful behaviour from players, management and fans was the same game. Shame it can't be like that EVERY week.Probably because the Scottish ref do such a good job at pissing everybody off, it's nae wonder folk lose the heid with them. Endless poor decisions, always got tae be the centre of everything (10x worse when on the TV), arrogant twats wagging fingers in folks faces, they think the game is all about them.

hfc rd
17-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Probably because the Scottish ref do such a good job at pissing everybody off, it's nae wonder folk lose the heid with them. Endless poor decisions, always got tae be the centre of everything (10x worse when on the TV), arrogant twats wagging fingers in folks faces, they think the game is all about them.

I agree with all of your posts in this thread Dan. The refs in this country are a billion miles beyond a joke. How can clubs and supporters show them respect when they are the most inconsistent bunch of refs in Europe and are never fair. No wonder UEFA & FIFA don't invite any of our officials to ref games at the European Championships and the World Cups simply because they are s**** and it won't be long before they start telling them that they don't need them to officiate Champions League, Europa League & International matches as well. They think they know it all but they know f*** all and are only refereeing the game in this country just to be in the spotlight. And I know I am going to get pelters for saying this but I am glad smeltic gave the SFA, Dallas, Mcdonald and Craven hell. They f****** deserved it and I will be absolutely delighted if their are more strikes on the way as i think the only decent ref we had this season was the guy from Malta at the St Johnstone game.

Wheat Hound
17-02-2011, 11:49 PM
I think Hibs get off pretty lightly from ref's you could say Sodje pushed the defender for his goal, you could also say Deek went down easily after the dubious elbow from the defender too, though i did think Dikoh won the ball, so i thought he was all round bad for both teams, but a rarely feel that ref's are ever against us.

Everyone forgets that time last year against celtic when McBride took the celtic player out the game as the counter attack started for
Galbraith's goal that won the game.

There was no foul by mcbride, merely a pathetic dive by Ki, as I recall.

number 27
18-02-2011, 10:11 AM
There was no foul by mcbride, merely a pathetic dive by Ki, as I recall.

:agree:

CallumLaidlaw
18-02-2011, 10:29 AM

Everyone forgets that time last year against celtic when McBride took the celtic player out the game as the counter attack started for Galbraith's goal that won the game.

It was his all round fussiness. Moving players back a yard to take free kicks, etc. His handling of the incident involving Mixu was shocking. He Judged the Killie penalty correct then changed his mind.

FWIW, I think there was nothing wrong with Sodje's goal. He was strong thats all. Its a mans game FFS. I do agree that our pen was soft tho.