View Full Version : CC evidently knows his strikers

Springbank
15-02-2011, 09:11 PM
if the Jan rumours were to believed then CC knows his onions

scorers tonight down south include:

Thompson (Burnley) away v Cardiff, hit the late equaliser, coming off the bench
Adam Le Fondre (Rotherham) scored
Bogdanovic (Sheff Utd) scored coming off the bench

all linked with HFC over January, good work CC, looking forward to a good summer shopping spree
:flag:

Nameless
15-02-2011, 09:20 PM
If A.L.F signed for Hibs, I would literally dance for joy. The lad is a class act and would do a great job up here.

hfc rd
15-02-2011, 09:55 PM
If A.L.F signed for Hibs, I would literally dance for joy. The lad is a class act and would do a great job up here.

So would I. The lad scores goals for fun and will be playing in the EPL in the near future if he keeps banging them in. But I was at the Manchester Utd game at the weekend and I heard on the english radio when I was driving to the game was that Cardiff were keeping tabs on Le Fondre and would make a summer move for him if Jay Bothroyd departs for the EPL. We won't be able to compete with them on the transfer fees and wages as everyone currently knows but like you just said there, I would jump around with joy if we signed this lad. He is definitely someone that I would break the transfer record for as he is really that good.

Hibby Kay-Yay
15-02-2011, 10:43 PM

Plus his tv show was awesome!

Nameless
16-02-2011, 03:07 PM
Plus his tv show was awesome!

http://www.scifiupdates.com/home/images/stories/TV/Alf/Alf_004.jpg

I'd still take him up front over Nish:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
16-02-2011, 03:52 PM
http://www.scifiupdates.com/home/images/stories/TV/Alf/Alf_004.jpg

I'd still take him up front over Nish:greengrin

isn't that a photograph of Craig Burley?

Future17
16-02-2011, 03:55 PM

all linked with HFC over January, good work CC, looking forward to a good summer shopping spree

When/where were we linked with Le Fondre?

No chance of us being able to afford him.

truehibernian
16-02-2011, 04:29 PM
isn't that a photograph of Craig Burley?

Nah.....second pic.....it's Suso

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8216817.stm

aberhibsfc
16-02-2011, 05:17 PM

I would be ecstatic if we re-kindled our rumoured interest in Le Fondre, been watching him more intently, the boy is class.

Springbank
16-02-2011, 05:28 PM
When/where were we linked with Le Fondre?

No chance of us being able to afford him.

It was a weird one, I think a local paper near Rotherham made mention that he had stopped contract extension talks, and was interesting a couple of clubs including CC at Hibs.

There was mention of it in a couple of threads on here, but for the life of me, I couldn't find them on a quick search just now.

The gist of the threads in Jan was also "would be a great signing but pie in the sky financially"….though it dod coincide with CC's press conference where he said he would ask Rod to break the club transfer record (ie more than £700k that we paid for De La Cruz) if it was for the right player.

Who knows

CRAZYHIBBY
16-02-2011, 06:00 PM
la fondre would do a job for us:agree: