PDA

View Full Version : The Brit Awards.....James Bloody Cordon

easty
15-02-2011, 08:27 PM
Sitting watching The Brits with the girlfriend and, though it's not something that's all of a sudden just hit me, I have to say that James Cordon is a total arse (so many more relevant words that would require me to bypass the swear filter). I liked Gavin & Stacy but just him, on his own, being himself....who actually finds him amusing? :confused:

She's away to bed now so The Brits is off and the PS3 is on. :agree:

H18sry
15-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Sitting watching The Brits with the girlfriend and, though it's not something that's all of a sudden just hit me, I have to say that James Cordon is a total arse (so many more relevant words that would require me to bypass the swear filter). I liked Gavin & Stacy but just him, on his own, being himself....who actually finds him amusing? :confused:

Result then :wink:

bingo70
15-02-2011, 08:41 PM

Completely agree, not really paying attention to the tele so thought i'd stick the brits on in the background but every single person that came on were just complete and utter welts and he was the worst of the lot so had to turn it over.

he was the same during that world cup programme, a complete dick :agree:

HibeeSince85
15-02-2011, 08:53 PM
Just me that thinks he's awrite then?

.Sean.
15-02-2011, 08:55 PM
Fat idiot, i'd find a punch in the pus funnier. Even the audience are having a hard time laughing at his predictable 'jokes'.

DarrenSQH
15-02-2011, 08:59 PM
The Brit awards are usually a joke.

Just caught the end and at least Mumford and sons got album of the year.

CB_NO3
15-02-2011, 09:19 PM
Safe to say I watched the Champions League like a man rather than watching that karaoke programme that is the Brits.

Hibbie_Cameron
15-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Fat idiot, i'd find a punch in the pus funnier. Even the audience are having a hard time laughing at his predictable 'jokes'.

:top marks

The Brits are bad enough without him presenting them.

Does anyone over the age of 16 take the Brits seriously anyway?

HibeeSince85
15-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Safe to say I watched the Champions League like a man rather than watching that karaoke programme that is the Brits.

Yeah when i said he was awrite i meant in general, ac v spurs was what was on the telly

CallumLaidlaw
15-02-2011, 09:56 PM
Just me that thinks he's awrite then?

Nah, I like him too. Just a normal bloke that's done well. Likes football beer and women like the rest of us.

Thought Adele was brilliant. Justin Beiber winning is a farce tho

Betty Boop
16-02-2011, 11:01 AM
Plan B, Rhianna and Adele were good. Glad to see Cheryl Cole won nought. :greengrin

pacorosssco
16-02-2011, 02:56 PM
didnt watch but cant stand him. not funny in the slightest

hes the fat kid at school trying to be cool

Phil D. Rolls
16-02-2011, 04:07 PM
That show that followed world cup matches was when he jumped the shark.

matty_f
19-02-2011, 11:00 PM
Nah, I like him too. Just a normal bloke that's done well. Likes football beer and women like the rest of us.

Thought Adele was brilliant. Justin Beiber winning is a farce tho

Adele was the only bit I saw, haven't really seen or heard anything from her before, but thought her performance at the Brits was outstanding.:agree: