PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Who's not nominated for the ICT game

CallumLaidlaw
15-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Interesting to see if any ST is not going to nominate for the game. Any reason why?

I hope we can try and get any ST holders that dont use the net to nominate for the game. Would be great to have 3 full ends

:hibees

Dashing Bob S
15-02-2011, 05:15 PM
Far too selfish, hateful and motivated by personal spite to bring anyone else along on a freebie.

Dunbar Hibee
15-02-2011, 05:21 PM
I'v actually forgot to do it, will do it just now though.

Winston Ingram
15-02-2011, 05:56 PM
What's the closing date?

CallumLaidlaw
15-02-2011, 06:02 PM
What's the closing date?

Monday 21st Feb, 5pm

hibsfan
15-02-2011, 06:13 PM
If anyone is going to have one extra st nomination which is going to go unused, could they please pm me, and perhaps I can give them details of a young hibee who is very keen!

Already nominated a mate, and we would love to take his 'wee' lad to a match.

Thanks in advance

RoYO!
15-02-2011, 09:26 PM
Say we have 9k ST holders.

How many of them are likely to be .net members/ viewers?

Really hope we don't get a really uninspiring turnout- like an extra 500 or so.

Spread the word, there's no reason we shouldn't be selling out the 3 stands plus what remains of the south.

Sir David Gray
15-02-2011, 09:31 PM
I don't know anyone that would want to go to a Hibs game.

Jamesie
15-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Wonder how many walkups we'll get for this game.

Mango Man
16-02-2011, 12:40 AM
I too would love a nomination to go to the game, please be in touch.

blairwallace
16-02-2011, 12:52 AM
where's the option of 'no, i can't find any scavengers' ?

any offers? PM, first come first serve?

Removed
16-02-2011, 12:53 AM
I don't know anyone that would want to go to a Hibs game.

Just pm someone who has posted on one of the numerous threads about it.

seanraff07
16-02-2011, 02:12 AM
where's the option of 'no, i can't find any scavengers' ?

any offers? PM, first come first serve?

Blair, Darren Neal will bite your hand off for it no doubt.:wink:

Taz_hibee
16-02-2011, 09:11 AM
I will not be taking anyone so pm me if you want a ticket, might have 2 as don't think my mate is taking anyone either :wink:

tam4hibs
16-02-2011, 09:39 AM
If anybody else hasnt nominated, give me a PM.

I have a mate coming home from the navy for that weekend, (and as i have already nominated), i just realised itd be good to get him a ticket and along for the match!

Pm's welcome, just need the one. Ill even send the email etc if you give yer name & ref number, :thumbsup:

Cheers in advance!

MacBean
16-02-2011, 10:26 AM
Even if you don't have anyone to nominate, you should nominate your wife/grandchildren/whoever even if they wont go and donate the tickets to a children's charity, post on FB, hand to a tourist you bump into in town, give them to someone in work etc.

It doesn't cost you anything, only a few minutes of your time to email hibs and helps the Hibees gain a few recruits.

nominate@hibernianfc.co.uk

Season Ticket Member Name
Season Ticket Member Client reference number
Nominated supporter name
Nominated supporter address including postcode
Nominated supporter date of birth
Nominated supporter email address
Nominated supporter contact telephone number

Sir David Gray
16-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Just pm someone who has posted on one of the numerous threads about it.

I would do that if Hibs didn't state that the season ticket holder would be held responsible for the behaviour and conduct of their nominated person during the game.

Since I won't know the person, who would receive my nomination, from Adam I won't be risking a ban from Easter Road over it.

If there were no strings attached, I would be only too happy to nominate someone on here for a ticket.

Cropley10
16-02-2011, 12:17 PM
I would do that if Hibs didn't state that the season ticket holder would be held responsible for the behaviour and conduct of their nominated person during the game.

Since I won't know the person, who would receive my nomination, from Adam I won't be risking a ban from Easter Road over it.

If there were no strings attached, I would be only too happy to nominate someone on here for a ticket.

:rolleyes:

_hucks_
16-02-2011, 12:53 PM

Little bit uptight surely? Letting that small chance get in the way of someone getting to go and watch hibs, bit of a miseryguts way of doing things.

sboothibs
16-02-2011, 01:32 PM
:agree: My Sons birthday is on 21st (8 Yrs old) and he, his 2 mates + Me would love 2 be there ( we both are ex season ticket holders but could not afford it this season just walk ups at the moment). I have nominations for 3 but missing 1 So if anyone can help with a ticket would be saving my skin and it would be a great birthday present:greengrin PM me if you can help! thanks in advance. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

If any ST holder / .net member would care to nominate 1, I will pass on the details or even be prepared to send in the details myself.

GGTTH:flag:

iwasthere1972
16-02-2011, 02:51 PM

I'm looking for another ticket. I could scan and email you my Scotland Disclosure and a copy of my passport if that would help. I also have a character reference from my solicitor up north if that would help. :wink:

GreenCastle
16-02-2011, 03:06 PM

I see what your saying but the person who has the ticket would surely get the ban as the club have their info - when they send the ticket out ?

Anyway - it's ICT we are playing - what can go wrong :greengrin

Keith_M
16-02-2011, 03:15 PM
I've not but only because I'm having difficulty contacting people just now.

Fully intend to get three freebies (then charge mates a tenner each :wink:)

Keith_M
16-02-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm looking for another ticket. I could scan and email you my Scotland Disclosure and a copy of my passport if that would help. I also have a character reference from my solicitor up north if that would help. :wink:

Do you have anything from your phsychiatrist as well?

:greengrin

hibs0666
16-02-2011, 05:49 PM

You're joking right?

Sir David Gray
16-02-2011, 11:11 PM
I see what your saying but the person who has the ticket would surely get the ban as the club have their info - when they send the ticket out ?

Anyway - it's ICT we are playing - what can go wrong :greengrin

The person who has the ticket would obviously receive a ban but the small print at the bottom of the promotion of this offer clearly states that;

"The Season Ticket Member will be responsible for the conduct and actions of the Nominated Supporter."

It only takes one wrong word from my nominated fan, maybe a shout that could be construed as racist, someone could report him/her to the club, they club find out that the person got a ticket through me nominating them and I could find myself stripped of my season ticket.

As I said earlier, if that condition wasn't placed on this offer then I would be delighted to nominate someone on here as I think this is otherwise a fantastic initiative by the club. However I personally don't understand why anyone would run the risk of being banned from Easter Road so that someone you don't know can get a free ticket for a game against Inverness.

You're joking right?

No, as I've said above, the club have clearly outlined their terms and conditions of this offer and I would be responsible for the behaviour and conduct of a complete stranger for 90 minutes.

I accept that it's highly unlikely that any problems would arise but it's not a chance that I, personally, would be willing to take.

GreenCastle
17-02-2011, 12:09 AM
The person who has the ticket would obviously receive a ban but the small print at the bottom of the promotion of this offer clearly states that;

"The Season Ticket Member will be responsible for the conduct and actions of the Nominated Supporter."

It only takes one wrong word from my nominated fan, maybe a shout that could be construed as racist, someone could report him/her to the club, they club find out that the person got a ticket through me nominating them and I could find myself stripped of my season ticket.

As I said earlier, if that condition wasn't placed on this offer then I would be delighted to nominate someone on here as I think this is otherwise a fantastic initiative by the club. However I personally don't understand why anyone would run the risk of being banned from Easter Road so that someone you don't know can get a free ticket for a game against Inverness.

No, as I've said above, the club have clearly outlined their terms and conditions of this offer and I would be responsible for the behaviour and conduct of a complete stranger for 90 minutes.

I accept that it's highly unlikely that any problems would arise but it's not a chance that I, personally, would be willing to take.

Ok fair enough I never saw that - but it's ICT - you may give it to a complete stranger and then they get chucked out for acting like a maniac etc.

I can't see Hibs taking your season ticket away :greengrin

I think the above is not going to happen and if it does the person deserves to be banned - never let into ER again...so may be a blessing in disguise :wink:

monktonharp
17-02-2011, 12:47 AM
deary deary me, every stranger is a possible samuri sword weilding maniac thesedays,especially fellow Hibs fans,so best to keep yourself to yourself.:rolleyes:

greenlex
17-02-2011, 06:51 AM
deary deary me, every stranger is a possible samuri sword weilding maniac thesedays,especially fellow Hibs fans,so best to keep yourself to yourself.:rolleyes:

I take it you know everyone one on here personally. I have seen some complete knobs (particularly at away games tobe fair) In the Hibs support. The thought of me being held responsible for their actions is quite frightening. My nominations are lapsed hibbys who I know. I think that's the whole point of Green Day rather than Hibs.net or Bounce walk up scroungers begging for tickets to save a few quid.

Gatecrasher
17-02-2011, 09:45 AM
i would imagine the vast majority of people on here have been to ER at one time or another and got through the full game without turning up mob handed starting a fight,running onto the pitch or shouting racisist remarks. I bet some of us have managed it over several years :wink:

i dont know the guy i nominated, but he seems decent and a polite offer of a pint as well.

Mango Man
17-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I'm still looking for a ticket people, please be in touch if someone has a spare nomination still, would be most appreciated. :flag:

hibeedonald
17-02-2011, 01:53 PM
if anyone could PM me for a ticket, this is my first season without a season ticket, that would be great :agree:

hibsbollah
17-02-2011, 03:14 PM
i would imagine the vast majority of people on here have been to ER at one time or another and got through the full game without turning up mob handed starting a fight,running onto the pitch or shouting racisist remarks. I bet some of us have managed it over several years :wink:

i dont know the guy i nominated, but he seems decent and a polite offer of a pint as well.

A pint? Be afraid, be very afraid. Trust no-one.

monktonharp
17-02-2011, 03:56 PM
I take it you know everyone one on here personally. I have seen some complete knobs (particularly at away games tobe fair) In the Hibs support. The thought of me being held responsible for their actions is quite frightening. My nominations are lapsed hibbys who I know. I think that's the whole point of Green Day rather than Hibs.net or Bounce walk up scroungers begging for tickets to save a few quid.alwright, good to see you deciding that your group are decent law abiding folk that widnae hurt a fly, but to anyone you dont know...........well they can bugger off,bunch o' walk up scrounging nomarks that they are:rolleyes: get a life