PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Board/Ticket Office - Take A Bow!

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Have been critical of both in the past, but the Inverness ticket give away has clearly been thought through and planned well. Ticket arrived through my nominated's door this morning:thumbsup:

Mikey
14-02-2011, 07:36 PM
I asked for all 3 I nominated to be seated together. I was told that couldn't be guaranteed, even although they were all listed on the same sheet of paper.

I'll reserve my praise for when the tickets arrive :greengrin

Chuck Rhoades
14-02-2011, 07:37 PM
My friend got the seat directly infront of me, either side is already taken, so great effort there too:thumbsup:

Westie1875
14-02-2011, 07:42 PM
I asked for all 3 I nominated to be seated together. I was told that couldn't be guaranteed, even although they were all listed on the same sheet of paper.

I'll reserve my praise for when the tickets arrive :greengrin

I made a similar request and my pal received the tickets on Saturday, all seated together as requested. :thumbsup:

Twiglet
14-02-2011, 08:10 PM
Ours arrived to our nominees on Saturday both together and quite close to our seats. I think most of the block where me and my cousin sit are ST seats. Only dilemma now is who sits where...

KeithTheHibby
14-02-2011, 08:17 PM
My new best friend in there called me when I was almost back home to say she had given me tickets for the Caley game instead of the Killie game.Made up for me suggesting she was an Aussie..When in fact she is from SA with an Aussie accent:greengrin

She is also quite a looker if I am thinking about the same lass.:wink:

woody47
14-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Any1 know how many freebies were getting handed out?

Sprouleflyer
14-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Any1 know how many freebies were getting handed out?

Can be as much as 1 for every season ticket holder......if all ST holders apply.

down-the-slope
14-02-2011, 10:36 PM
posted on PM board how impressed I was with speed of reply to email....just waiting on tickets now...

If you are a ST and have not nominated...WHY NOT! should be ashamed...have you no mates? GET IT SORTED :devil:

Jack
15-02-2011, 07:16 AM
posted on PM board how impressed I was with speed of reply to email....just waiting on tickets now...

If you are a ST and have not nominated...WHY NOT! should be ashamed...have you no mates? GET IT SORTED :devil:

Totally agree, come on peeps it will cost you nowt :aok:

My nominee got her ticket, next to mine, on Saturday! :not worth

StevieC
15-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Two seats together and directly in front of me so thumbs up from me for the ticket office.

Keith_M
15-02-2011, 08:45 AM
I haven't nominated three yet, still waiting for replies.

If I've got any left, I'll post on here. Don't want the offer going to waste.

:flag:

Mikey
16-02-2011, 03:39 PM
I've heard from one of my group to say that they received their ticket today and it's pretty much right beside us.

So far so good :greengrin

smurf
16-02-2011, 10:20 PM
Is there still time to apply for this?

If not. Sack the Board....

Sir David Gray
16-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Is there still time to apply for this?

If not. Sack the Board....

You have until Monday at 17:00.

smurf
16-02-2011, 10:30 PM
Excellent. Thanks.

Hermit Crab
16-02-2011, 10:33 PM
How quick was your responce from Hibs after emails were sent requesting a free ticket? Anyone?

matty_f
16-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Sent one request in as soon as the offer was publicised, then had to send a follow up email a day or two later asking for seats together (with the first request) - all tickets received, and we're all say together.:top marks

Hermit Crab
16-02-2011, 10:39 PM
Sent one request in as soon as the offer was publicised, then had to send a follow up email a day or two later asking for seats together (with the first request) - all tickets received, and we're all say together.:top marks

I sent my email earlier this evening, wasnt expecting a response tonight but i didnt include if i wanted seats together. Dont suppose it matters as the seats around me are not taken up by season tickets anyway. Still my nominee can like it or lump it they are hopefully getting a free ticket to the game. :greengrin :thumbsup:

Removed
16-02-2011, 10:39 PM
How quick was your responce from Hibs after emails were sent requesting a free ticket? Anyone?

I did 4 referalls, 2 x 2 and got an email back for each the next day. All my nominated tickets have been received by the recipients within a few days :thumbsup:

Hermit Crab
16-02-2011, 10:42 PM
:greengrin
I did 4 referalls, 2 x 2 and got an email back for each the next day. All my nominated tickets have been received by the recipients within a few days :thumbsup:

Ok thanks for quick responce :greengrin

joe_hfc
17-02-2011, 08:32 AM
Me and my mate will be coming down to the game from Inverness!! If you have spare nominations feel free to nominate me - if not for us, for the distance we are travelling and the rip off train fair :aok: haha

hibbymac
17-02-2011, 10:56 AM
:agree: Credit where credits due, e-mail sent 14.42 Tuesday, both nominated tickets arrived this morning.

Well done the Ticket office and well done Hibernian FC. :flag:

CallumHibs07
17-02-2011, 11:13 AM
Not nominated yet so I'll probably help out someone on here.

Bad Martini
17-02-2011, 11:30 AM
Aye. Credit where credits' due. I pitched up for the Killie game...less 2 of my 4 tickets and with no time to go hame, not too long before kick off...I did have the credit card stub from when I paid and got the tickets the week before. Ticket office saved my ass and printed me 2 shiny new tickets on the spot. 2 minutes later I was sitting in the new East, enjoying the sunshine on Leith :aok: Fair play. :agree:

Jay
17-02-2011, 11:40 AM
I got a beautiful hand drawn thank you card with stickers of the hibs players on it and a picture of the badge from the wee boy I nominated this morning, his tickets must have arrived pretty quickly. He's a wee star and I am chuffed to bits :thumbsup:

One Day
17-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Have been critical of both in the past, but the Inverness ticket give away has clearly been thought through and planned well. Ticket arrived through my nominated's door this morning:thumbsup:

Same here emailed on Sunday night and tickets arrived wednesday. Great idea

Saorsa
18-02-2011, 11:15 AM
Another well done and two more attendees for the ICT game, e-mail sent on Tuesday night, tickets arrived at their destinations this morning :thumbsup:

iwasthere1972
18-02-2011, 08:50 PM
Daughter was nominated yesterday. Ticket arrived today.

That's what I call service.

:flag: :flag: :flag:

West Stand View
19-02-2011, 07:52 PM
Think this is a great idea. Will get people along who wouldn't normally go to come along and you never know they might just come back. Also they get a brand new list of potential fans to market for next season.

Lets hope it is a decent performance...

hfc rd
19-02-2011, 09:54 PM
All credit to the Board and ticket office for such a tremendous scheme. :thumbsup:. All we need now is for the Hibs to put on a peformance and get the right result to round of a successful scheme with what looks like being a very good crowd at ER. I have faith in Caldo and the team to do this. Also we all know the 12th man are going to do their job very well on the day as they always seem to do week in, week out!

:cgwa