PDA

View Full Version : Valdas Trakys

fife hfc
13-02-2011, 08:50 PM
What has happened to him. Is he injured or has he been told he will not be getting a game again (does he turn up on match days). Just watched Deeks goals on Hibs tv and just wondered where he has gone, as never any mention of him being injured.

Ritchie
13-02-2011, 08:53 PM
He was in the Hibs shop before KO on Saturday

Godsahibby
13-02-2011, 08:58 PM
I don't know about him but I know his missus goes to the Home games. She was standing behind me in the que at half time in the west at the St Mirren game. On the phone to someone saying she hates it here and he never gets to play. She hates Edinburgh, best thing about it is Harvey Nicks!

fife hfc
13-02-2011, 08:59 PM
Thanks. Its just that he seems to have disappeared.

Future17
13-02-2011, 09:00 PM

Behind the tills?

sixtwo
13-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Agent trakys has been summoned back to Romanovs evil lair. Vlad is not happy that hibs have returned to winning ways and he is demanding answers.:wink:

essexhibee
13-02-2011, 09:02 PM
I don't know about him but I know his missus goes to the Home games. She was standing behind me in the que at half time in the west at the St Mirren game. On the phone to someone saying she hates it here and he never gets to play. She hates Edinburgh, best thing about it is Harvey Nicks!

You speak Lithuanian? :wink:

Sas_The_Hibby
13-02-2011, 09:03 PM
I have no idea whether he or Daryl Duffy are any good because I've hardly ever seen them play.

Godsahibby
13-02-2011, 09:04 PM
You speak Lithuanian? :wink:

Better than I speak English but wouldnt have been needed, she was speaking in English.

Bayern Bru
13-02-2011, 09:22 PM
I wonder whether CC doesn't see him in his plans - Sodje certainly seems to do what Trakys was signed to do, to better effect.

fife hfc
13-02-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm not wanting him back in the team. I just wondered where he was.

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-02-2011, 11:16 PM
If Trakys had played every game the way he played at Ibrox we would not have needed to sign Sodje. Another come and go journeyman who won't be missed.

KWJ
13-02-2011, 11:21 PM
Quite simply, he's ****. A Hurtado without the goal.

scoopyboy
14-02-2011, 09:58 AM
I said months ago that when he left us he would have scored as many goals for Hibs as I have.

I'm more confident now than I was then.

By all accounts he can't even score in training.

Brooster
14-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Plus he is giving his Yam crank mates tickets for the players lounge when they haven't got a game, get him to ***** he is a complete waste of a wage.

Purehibee_MYB
14-02-2011, 10:42 AM
I thought the two games, against rangers and then motherwell he played really well and although not getting on the scoresheet he was one of the key aspects of us winning those games... a more efficient Nish.

scoopyboy
14-02-2011, 11:46 AM
I thought the two games, against rangers and then motherwell he played really well and although not getting on the scoresheet he was one of the key aspects of us winning those games... a more efficient Nish.

Nish has scored over twenty goals for Hibs.

Not enough you may say but I would argue he is streets ahead of Trakys.

Sir David Gray
14-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Nish has scored over twenty goals for Hibs.

Not enough you may say but I would argue he is streets ahead of Trakys.

:agree: There's not even a serious comparison to be made between Valdas Trakys and Colin Nish.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Nish leaves Hibs in the summer (and I think he will) and he goes to another SPL club, I think he'll come back to haunt us next season.

If Trakys goes to another SPL club, I can't see him doing likewise.

Colin Nish has been poor this season, I'm not going to suggest otherwise but he's nowhere near as bad as some Hibs fans make him out to be.

blackpoolhibs
14-02-2011, 12:08 PM
:agree: There's not even a serious comparison to be made between Valdas Trakys and Colin Nish.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Nish leaves Hibs in the summer (and I think he will) and he goes to another SPL club, I think he'll come back to haunt us next season.

If Trakys goes to another SPL club, I can't see him doing likewise.

Colin Nish has been poor this season, I'm not going to suggest otherwise but he's nowhere near as bad as some Hibs fans make him out to be.

I saw him on saturday buying a huge white sheet, you could be right?:wink:

Speedy
14-02-2011, 12:09 PM

Was he trading in his shirt for a blank one? :greengrin

I wonder if they re-used the "S"

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2011, 12:19 PM

Quite guarded comments then - how is your o-grade Lithuanian ;)
How do you know what his missus looks like? I'll be keeping and eye out and telling my missus about you ;)

Viva_Palmeiras
14-02-2011, 12:21 PM
He's a spy then?