PDA

View Full Version : Question Can you remember a younger back four?

Joe's ice cream
13-02-2011, 03:08 PM
During the game yesterday and after the sending off and resufle that followed, my mate posed a fair question, asking if we have ever played a younger back 4 ( before Hart came on)

In the years we have been atending Hibs games we couldn't think of any younger line up, but thought that i would throw the question out there

:flag:

Ray_
13-02-2011, 03:42 PM
During the game yesterday and after the sending off and resufle that followed, my mate posed a fair question, asking if we have ever played a younger back 4 ( before Hart came on)

In the years we have been atending Hibs games we couldn't think of any younger line up, but thought that i would throw the question out there

:flag:

1971 i think it was, we played a few games at the start of that season with Brownlie, Blackley, Pringle & Scheadler, off hand, that's about the youngest I can remember.

Storar
13-02-2011, 04:21 PM
1971 i think it was, we played a few games at the start of that season with Brownlie, Blackley, Pringle & Scheadler, off hand, that's about the youngest I can remember.

Much more recent was Murphy Murray Caldwell Whittaker during Mowbrays first season. Think they were allaged between 19 and 22.