PDA

View Full Version : Our No 10 is ............

Sammy7nil
13-02-2011, 02:15 PM
Very good but this guy was a GENIUS

I doubt Anyone has a better collection of goals (maybe Messi will in time)

It just makes me smile watching this.

Everyone who loves football must watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drScL8q956o

Reaper
13-02-2011, 02:19 PM
Great Player. My best memory was his goal against Argentina in the '94 World Cup.

Sammy7nil
13-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Great Player. My best memory was his goal against Argentina in the '94 World Cup.

He scored the "same" goal 3 or 4 times but in the last minute of extra time to be able to do that was just sheer class and fitting the video ends with that goal.

By the the way the Man loves a lob or chip shot :agree::greengrin The music is great a too.

hibbie02
13-02-2011, 02:49 PM
I saw him playing for Ajax before he came to Arsenal and he was pure class then. Just got better and better.:agree:

skipster7
13-02-2011, 03:02 PM
the guy was simply class and he was able to look after himself too.so composed no matter the situation.:agree:

DH1875
13-02-2011, 03:51 PM
You lot are nuts :crazy:. Guy was way over rated and doesn't even come close to being in the top 50 players of all time if you ask me :tin hat:.

Sammy7nil
13-02-2011, 03:55 PM
You lot are nuts :crazy:. Guy was way over rated and doesn't even come close to being in the top 50 players of all time if you ask me :tin hat:.

Nice Fishing you wont catch many :agree::agree:, if it is not a wind up watch the video clip again. :confused::confused:

Seveno
13-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Thanks for that. True genius at work. :thumbsup:

Just Jimmy
13-02-2011, 05:05 PM
I was at the Arsenal Newcastle game during which he scored 'that' goal. Never seen so many opposition fans, myself included, clapping a goal against their team. I remember just thinking 'whoa'.

StevieC
13-02-2011, 05:37 PM
I was at the Arsenal Newcastle game during which he scored 'that' goal. Never seen so many opposition fans, myself included, clapping a goal against their team. I remember just thinking 'whoa'.

I was there too .. I'm still convinced he miscontrolled it. :wink:

Mibbes Aye
13-02-2011, 06:08 PM
He scored the "same" goal 3 or 4 times but in the last minute of extra time to be able to do that was just sheer class and fitting the video ends with that goal.

By the the way the Man loves a lob or chip shot :agree::greengrin The music is great a too.

Absolutely sublime player, not least of all in his ability to conjure up space for himself.

It's scary to think what the Dutch attack could have been like, had Van Basten not had to retire early through injury. Think Bergkamp had only just established himself in the international team when MVB had to call a premature halt to his career.

Tricla
14-02-2011, 01:08 PM
What a player. As good as any ever IMO.

I used to play amateur football with a guy who used to chip the keeper at every opportunity and then turn and have a giggle to himself.

Use to make me laugh.

Just Jimmy
14-02-2011, 08:35 PM
I was there too .. I'm still convinced he miscontrolled it. :wink:

i wish my first touch was that bad. :wink: