PDA

View Full Version : taouil

HibeeMackenzie
12-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Anybody see not long after scott came on ( before the bust up) scott tackled taouil who then retaliated with a two foot kick when they were on the ground.
Definate red card

CallumLaidlaw
12-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Anybody see not long after scott came on ( before the bust up) scott tackled taouil who then retaliated with a two foot kick when they were on the ground.
Definate red card

Yip, pointed that out to my dad and was surprised it was ignored

Removed
12-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Definate red card

He might be skillfull but he is a dirty wee cheating scrote :bitchy:

CallumLaidlaw
12-02-2011, 09:50 PM
He without a doubt made sure Towell was booked

Removed
12-02-2011, 09:51 PM
He without a doubt made sure Towell was booked

:agree:

Liams
12-02-2011, 10:51 PM
I felt like hibs should of had some one on him the whole game, hes a class player however hes a wee cheat.

AFKA5814_Hibs
12-02-2011, 11:35 PM
He is a cheat, his play acting in the 1st half to get Towell get booked proved this. However he did put me in mind of Latapty at Hibs, he's a good player, but has to get that side of his game sorted. If he could would love to see him at Hibs.

skipster7
13-02-2011, 07:50 AM
nah my m8 said this at the game,but it looked to me as if he was saying to the ref thats how scott tackled him.i thought he was excellent today but we stood off him & gave him far to much space.

EasterRoad4Ever
13-02-2011, 07:52 AM
Ran the game and was man of the match.

cad
13-02-2011, 08:10 AM

By a country , Vic was good for us but Taouil was superb ,hes a a good bit stronger than Zouma and just as tricky ,a player I would like to see at Hibs ,pity about the other side of his game tho .

PC Stamp
13-02-2011, 08:52 AM
He is a cheat, his play acting in the 1st half to get Towell get booked proved this. However he did put me in mind of Latapty at Hibs, he's a good player, but has to get that side of his game sorted. If he could would love to see him at Hibs.

If he was half a s good as Latapy he'd be twice as good as he is.
Latapy had far more good than bad to his game on a consistent basis. Taouil meanwhile would potentially be another Zouma or Benji. Great for a game or two and missing for the next half a dozen.

Edinburgh Green
13-02-2011, 10:10 AM
If he was half a s good as Latapy he'd be twice as good as he is.
Latapy had far more good than bad to his game on a consistent basis. Taouil meanwhile would potentially be another Zouma or Benji. Great for a game or two and missing for the next half a dozen.
Yip he couldn't lace latapys boots, latapy had an end product, for the majority of the time taouil doesn't.

Reaper
13-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Good player but too inconsistent for my liking. Couldn't get a game earlier this season and doubt he'd have played yesterday if eremenko had been there.

thebakerboy
13-02-2011, 11:46 AM
He also used his hand to control the ball at least 4 times that I saw but was only pulled up once just more to Mr Conroy's poor day.:brickwall

truehibernian
13-02-2011, 11:54 AM

Both Mixu and Strachan wanted him at Easter Road and Parkhead respectively but believe it or not he thought he would not feature in either side as much as he would like.

Second half when he was more central he was superb on the ball. I think he would be a superb addition, and he also has a wee edge to his game in the tackle, something wee Zem never had. Reminded me of Gomis yesterday the way he controlled things for them.

I am sure Medhi stays in Edinburgh too, or at least he used to.

Malthibby
13-02-2011, 01:05 PM
He falls over too easily & cannat shoot but I would love him in a Hibs midfield.
HYe was very good yesterday.

Leith_Hibee
13-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I found myself looking him up on my phone, I didn't know who he was but I thought he was excellent yesterday.

Albion Hibs
13-02-2011, 02:39 PM
I think he is bang average. He may have pace but the vast, vast, vast majority of his fancy tricks / runs to nowhere seem to occur on the half way line or in his own half. He has no end product at all and his contributions yesterday were confined to badgering the ref.

Sammy7nil
13-02-2011, 03:09 PM
I think he is bang average. He may have pace but the vast, vast, vast majority of his fancy tricks / runs to nowhere seem to occur on the half way line or in his own half. He has no end product at all and his contributions yesterday were confined to badgering the ref.

Perhaps a bit unfair when Sammon was there Killie scored plenty, it could be the players around him yesterday did not make best use of the sapce he created

The Hurricane
13-02-2011, 07:08 PM
Would be perfect in our new midfield with power and pace of Palsson Scott and Thornhill and his undoubted skills with young spoony as back up