PDA

View Full Version : Derby vs Leicester City

jackhfc
12-02-2011, 05:11 PM
On Sky Sports 1, Ht 2-0 to Leicester, 2 good goals especially Yakubu's.:agree:

Ohh and the big mans doing well too :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
12-02-2011, 05:16 PM
FFS Petrie, another cost saving exercise? The game against the Yams is our lifeblood, yet you would switch it for a match against an East Midlands team solely to save a few pounds and line your own massive pockets? You total git!!!! :grr:

I fully expect the message board to be dominated by threads such as "Derby in Derby" and "Early Opening Near Filbert Street" (is this right???), very soon. How can you sleep at night?

jackhfc
12-02-2011, 05:22 PM
FFS Petrie, another cost saving exercise? The game against the Yams is our lifeblood, yet you would switch it for a match against an East Midlands team solely to save a few pounds and line your own massive pockets? You total git!!!! :grr:

I fully expect the message board to be dominated by threads such as "Derby in Derby" and "Early Opening Near Filbert Street" (is this right???), very soon. How can you sleep at night?

Honestly have no idea what you're on about :hilarious

jackhfc
12-02-2011, 05:48 PM
The lump on Bamba's head:hide::taxi

DAVE1875
12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Looks like theres an egg in his forehead

Springbank
12-02-2011, 06:14 PM

tee hee, like it

I heard Leicester wanted to play the game at Murrayfield but we complained

KdyHby
12-02-2011, 06:44 PM

:top marks:faf::faf: