PDA

View Full Version : 12th man

OstKurve Hibs
12-02-2011, 02:42 PM
good wee mention on for the 12th man on the match commentry there! Presenter jus said "love the way the crowd under the hibs 12th man banner all stand and sing and no one is tellin them to sit down" Keep up the good work lads!

billbee
12-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Well Done again Boys (girls) Great to hear all the stands shoting Hibess Hibess near the end! Comom Lower west !!!:hibees

Thomson1875
12-02-2011, 05:25 PM
Didnt think it was as good as st mirren, wasnt non stop singing.

When we scored, What an atmospere. At the end hearing hibees coming from the west, east and FF was brilliant.

C'mon the hibees

Lofarl
12-02-2011, 06:53 PM
Didnt think it was as good as st mirren, wasnt non stop singing.

When we scored, What an atmospere. At the end hearing hibees coming from the west, east and FF was brilliant.

C'mon the hibees

I agree, not having a go at anyone here as I'm proud to stand in the 12th man. I understand that a lot of people might be drawn to the 12th man section. But all I ask is if you are gonna go there please contribute to the vocal support.

There was plenty people around me who were silent throughout the game. We all want the 12th man section to be regarded as one of the best and noisiest support in the UK. You dont get that by standing with your hands in your pockets and staying silent.

jon paul jones
13-02-2011, 08:36 AM
I agree, not having a go at anyone here as I'm proud to stand in the 12th man. I understand that a lot of people might be drawn to the 12th man section. But all I ask is if you are gonna go there please contribute to the vocal support.

There was plenty people around me who were silent throughout the game. We all want the 12th man section to be regarded as one of the best and noisiest support in the UK. You dont get that by standing with your hands in your pockets and staying silent.

Couldnt agree more...top post.

You got to pace yourself through the game in section 43. Being a 12th man supporter is no part time gig and I applaud everyone every week for all their efforts. Thought the difference today was that we were a couple of drummers short this week giving laldy to the back wall...i saw enough commitment from everyone...

Getting there on and off the park

D D D D Victor Palsson

Jack
13-02-2011, 08:48 AM
Yup, there were a lot of new interlopers in the Singing Section not joining in. An older guy in front of me barely raised a whimper when we scored!
Must have been a spy!!