PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff Bluebird's Introduction To Easter Road

James Connolly
12-02-2011, 10:15 AM
If u see a mad Welshman in a Welsh kilt and Hibs top in the East Stand today; it'll be my mate Sid.

He's a Cardiff City fan who's always wanted to see the famous Hibernian play...here's hoping we get a good performance and 3 points!!

ANDY McGEECHAN
12-02-2011, 10:19 AM
If u see a mad Welshman in a Welsh kilt and Hibs top in the East Stand today; it'll be my mate Sid.

He's a Cardiff City fan who's always wanted to see the famous Hibernian play...here's hoping we get a good performance and 3 points!!

Knowing Sid I can certainly vouch for him being mad. And he hates the yams.If you see him say hello he would love it.

AFKA5814_Hibs
12-02-2011, 10:27 AM
I remember a few years back, probably late 80's, there was a story in the programme about a welshman who always came up to Edinburgh with his rugby supporting mates when Wales were up here, but rather than going to Murrayfield he went to see Hibs play instead as he wasn't a rugby fan and just came up for the bevvy. :greengrin

James Connolly
12-02-2011, 10:30 AM
I remember a few years back, probably late 80's, there was a story in the programme about a welshman who always came up to Edinburgh with his rugby supporting mates when Wales were up here, but rather than going to Murrayfield he went to see Hibs play instead as he wasn't a rugby fan and just came up for the bevvy. :greengrin

Sid's exactly the same...someone from South Wales who prefers football!:greengrin

Zondervan
12-02-2011, 10:31 AM
Soul Crew! Do the Ayatollah!

Cabbage
12-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Soul Crew! Do the Ayatollah!

talking of which Zondervan whats happening with sweary scott?