PDA

View Full Version : Hibs related dreams. . .

Bob Box Fish
11-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Anyone ever had a dream about our team?

Last night I had one where we beat Caley Thistle 5-4 at Easter Road and Adam Rooney scored 4 for us! CC also got sacked at half time and Strachan came in to manage the second half!!

Future17
11-02-2011, 05:21 PM
:agree:

Scottish Cup final win against Celtic. 1-0 courtesy of a Paul Hanlon 30-yarder!

Woke up moist. :greengrin

Sexton
11-02-2011, 05:25 PM
i dreamt we were playing hearts a few years back and i climbed a flagpole that was in place instead of the corner flag. When i was at the top gary mckay started firing fireworks at me. He's a prick like!

seanraff07
11-02-2011, 05:28 PM
Had a dream that we were getting beat 2-0 at the PBS but turned it round to a 5-2 lead for us and we were taking the absolute piss out of our Jambo mates in the stand to the right of us, was a bit gutted when i woke up :boo hoo:

HibeeMackenzie
11-02-2011, 05:57 PM
was playing for hearts against us in the scottish final
score was 0-0 in 89th minute and i scored a 40 yarder, into my own net :greengrin
then took off the hearts strip to reveal a hibs shirt with 07 on the back and ran into the hibs crowd :flag::flag:

Woody1985
11-02-2011, 06:00 PM
Not hibs but I had a dream I played right mid for real Madrid and there was a shipping container on the pitch.

I play CM and don't care that much for real Madrid or shipping containers!

Bookkeeper
11-02-2011, 06:14 PM
Any psychologists looking in will be having a field day here :wink:

Riordans Boots
11-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Just after the CIS Cup win - I had a dream that John Collins received a Knighthood :agree:

CMac1988
11-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Had many dreams about Hibs, but the wackiest one was when the south stand's 2nd tier stuck out as far as the lower section and had no seats and was filled in.

Folk were basically sitting on a angled concrete slab and were sliding and falling down onto the pitch due to the steepness (new word?!) of the angle...

Strange indeed. :agree:

:greengrin

Dashing Bob S
11-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Always have weird Hibs-themed dreams of a psycho-sexual nature, totally unsuitable for recounting on a family forum - or any other tbh.

hibsbollah
11-02-2011, 09:32 PM
I had one a few years back when I was driving along-and Jarvis Cocker appeared alongside me in a Nissan Figaro and a Hibs scarf hanging out of the window asking for directions to Hampden:confused:

Craig_in_Prague
11-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Spooky thread.
Dont usually get dreams about Hibs and if i do, they tend to be glorious, either hammering hearts or lifting a cup.

BUT on Wed night i had a dream we were 2-0 down away to St Mirren early on..................we play them next week ..............:paranoid:

TrickyNicky
11-02-2011, 09:52 PM
One Saturday evening after a home fixture I retired to bed early.
I was about 14 years old, fell straight into deep slumber and found myself making love to Madonna who was wearing the Bukta purple " Mcbean protective clothing " toap.

The bottom half of her however was a chicken parmigiana, which I proceeded to munch on whilst indulging in carnal knowledge with The Material Girl herself !

I do not remember the Hibs score that day, does that make me a lesser fan ?

One Day Soon
11-02-2011, 10:15 PM
One Saturday evening after a home fixture I retired to bed early.
I was about 14 years old, fell straight into deep slumber and found myself making love to Madonna who was wearing the Bukta purple " Mcbean protective clothing " toap.

The bottom half of her however was a chicken parmigiana, which I proceeded to munch on whilst indulging in carnal knowledge with The Material Girl herself !

I do not remember the Hibs score that day, does that make me a lesser fan ?

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shoc ked::shocked::shocked::shocked:
The first time a read this I thought you'd written that you found yourself making love to Maradonna!!?!?!

I mean FFS, apart from anything else that purple strip would never match his eyes.

Re read it and much better now though. :rolleyes:

Kevvy1875
11-02-2011, 11:16 PM
was playing for hearts against us in the scottish final
score was 0-0 in 89th minute and i scored a 40 yarder, into my own net :greengrin
then took off the hearts strip to reveal a hibs shirt with 07 on the back and ran into the hibs crowd :flag::flag:

I want that dream!:aok:

greenlex
11-02-2011, 11:25 PM
I had only been training with hibs for about a week. The gaffer says I am top be skipper against the yams on saturday. I am in the tunnel waiting to lead the lads out and that bassa Ian Murray wont give me the arm band. :confused:
As I am trying to get it off him all these mates from hundreds of years ago are trying to shake my had and slapping on the back congratulating me. TV cameras in the tunnel zooming in on ma coupon with me and murray are about coming to blows. :greengrin

Diclonius
11-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Dreamed a few years ago that we beat the Yams 3-2 in the Scottish Cup Final, with Colin Nish scoring a hat-trick.

Deadly serious.

harpo
11-02-2011, 11:53 PM
A couple of weeks ago I just finished reading the George Best book when I had a dream that Best was playing at Easter Rd not for Hibs but for Celtic! The story goes that Best refused to play for Celtic unless they changed their coloues to all red like Man U. Amazingly Celtic must have agreed to this because there they were in my dream playing in there all red strip agains Hibs at Easter Road!

hfc rd
12-02-2011, 12:22 AM
I had a crazy dream this past summer. It will just be hilarious if it happened. One day we were playing hearts in a Scottish Cup match at tynie and Mark Brown scored from a goal kick in his own box in the last few seconds and his celebration was running up to fat jim and giving him a headshot with a paintball gun.

Pete
12-02-2011, 12:34 AM
There's nothing worse than someone telling you about their dream!

However, the last hibs one I had was that we were at the old Hampden, we had stuffed the old uncovered celtic end with our fans and we were gradually getting hammered. At half time it was 3-0 but we came out different in the second half and started to come back. I don't know who we were playing but it was hunnish (hearts or rangers).
We scored one and scored again with twenty minutes to go and the crowd went wild. Thats when I became part of the game and couldn't get the service or missed the chances to get it level. So frustrating.

I woke up before the game ended.:grr: