PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton v Jambos

Jim44
11-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Can we afford the dubious luxury of Hamilton beating the Jambos tomorrow or do we reluctantly hope for the indirect assistance from our friends in Gorgie?

Dashing Bob S
11-02-2011, 04:45 PM
Can we afford the dubious luxury of Hamilton beating the Jambos tomorrow or do we reluctantly hope for the indirect assistance from our friends in Gorgie?

I'd love to see Hamilton absolutely slaughter them. If we haven't got the juice to get away from the likes of Accies and St Midden and need those dementoids to do us favours, then we deserve a spell in Div One.

iwasthere1972
11-02-2011, 04:46 PM

Hope the Jambos get humped.

If it was the last game of the season and our SPL survival depended on Accies losing then that's different. Come to think of it the Yams would probably throw the game.

C'mon the Accies.

soupy
11-02-2011, 04:51 PM
Hope the Jambos get humped.

If it was the last game of the season and our SPL survival depended on Accies losing then that's different. Come to think of it the Yams would probably throw the game.

C'mon the Accies.

Aye cmon the accies.:thumbsup:

Saorsa
11-02-2011, 04:53 PM
**** h****s

ShanksSaidNo
11-02-2011, 05:01 PM
As long as we win at the weekend, who gives a about them.

Aldo
11-02-2011, 05:02 PM
I hate the Yams as well but want them to hammer Accies off the park.

As long as they get beat and we pick up points then that will do for me.

Dalianwanda
11-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Not got Hearts on my mind at the moment...So hope they thrash Hamilton & help us out (hoping that really we wont need their help seeing as we will do the business anyway)

frazeHFC
11-02-2011, 05:04 PM
Hope Hamilton hammer them, and injure half their players. But if we win and Hamilton lose i'll no be upset. :agree:

calumhibee1
11-02-2011, 05:05 PM
Hope Hearts **** them. I don't care about them, I care about Hibs and a Hearts victory would suit us perfectly. :agree:

Golden Bear
11-02-2011, 05:06 PM
My head is ruling my heart at the moment so I'd not be too disappointed if the hawrts managed a win tomorrow.

Jeez - did I really just say that?!

:shhhsh!:

stoneyburn hibs
11-02-2011, 05:08 PM
want the yams to win nowt, we will have enough about us to avoid the drop, mon the accies do them.

Mikey
11-02-2011, 05:24 PM
Mon the Accies and the Hibees.

Badge
11-02-2011, 05:36 PM
I'd love to see Hamilton absolutely slaughter them. If we haven't got the juice to get away from the likes of Accies and St Midden and need those dementoids to do us favours, then we deserve a spell in Div One.

Correct

hibee92
11-02-2011, 05:45 PM
draw :greengrin

smurf
11-02-2011, 05:49 PM
Mon the Accies and the Hibees.

Absolutely!

Bookkeeper
11-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Who cares!

Onwards and upwards - no looking back :aok:

Sir David Gray
11-02-2011, 06:24 PM
I can't quite bring myself to say that I want Hearts to win so all I'll say is I hope Hamilton lose tomorrow. :greengrin

LeithBoozy
11-02-2011, 07:25 PM
There is no way I want Hamilton to win, apart from the 3pts a win for them could give them a huge boost. The last thing we need is for them to go on a good run. So I hope Heart's win. :agree:

Steve20
11-02-2011, 07:29 PM
Hope Hamilton hammer them.

hibsbollah
11-02-2011, 07:34 PM
I hope its a Hamilton 7-0 win, followed by them getting docked 3 points for fielding an ineligible player. Then the heart and head are both happy:agree:

erin go bragh
11-02-2011, 07:42 PM
couldnt give a flying duck about their game , we just have to win our games and start looking up the table, not down, starting with 3 pts the mora !
ggtth

PeterboroHibee
11-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Ridiculous people wanting them to beat Hearts. Fair enough we should try and get out of the relegation battle on our own merits, but to want a fellow relegation rival to pick up points is nonsense, no matter who its against.

Barney McGrew
11-02-2011, 08:28 PM
I never ever want those maroon freaks to win at anything.

Mon the Accies.

Hibercelona
11-02-2011, 08:43 PM
I never ever want those maroon freaks to win at anything.

Mon the Accies.

:agree:

We shouldnt be relying on other results to keep us out of the relegation fold.

Hope Hearts get well and truely humped.

Fantic
11-02-2011, 08:45 PM
draw :greengrin

:agree: Hibs win and a draw for them will do me

matty_f
11-02-2011, 10:09 PM

:agree: Spot on.

Craig_in_Prague
11-02-2011, 10:11 PM
Hearts are gonna finish 3rd no matter what.
So would not mind if they win tomorrow and we win too.
Will give us some breathing space and although we need to look up the way, the sooner we're away from the bottom the better.

hfc rd
11-02-2011, 11:41 PM
I hope Hamilton thrash them. Yes we do need Hamilton to keep on losing so we can keep clear away from them but I would rather see the yams lose and it's always brilliant when they do lose. It will make my weekend if we win and they get humped!!

Sir David Gray
11-02-2011, 11:55 PM
At the end of the day, it's like this;

Hibs lose/Hamilton lose-5 point gap
Hibs win/Hamilton lose-8 point gap

Hibs win/Hamilton win-5 point gap
Hibs lose/Hamilton win-2 point gap

If Hamilton lose to Hearts, there's the potential for the gap between us and them to widen to 8 points but if they win, there's the potential for them to get to within 2 points of us and remember that they would still have two games in hand over us as well.

I could see the point if we were 10-12 points ahead of them but at the moment, we remain in a precarious situation and I would like us to open up a bigger gap than the one we have at present, before I can start to sleep more easily at nights.

harpo
11-02-2011, 11:58 PM
No point in biting your nose of to spite your face!

So Hearts win will do me.

Removed
11-02-2011, 11:59 PM
I hope Hamilton thrash them. Yes we do need Hamilton to keep on losing so we can keep clear away from them but I would rather see the yams lose and it's always brilliant when they do lose. It will make my weekend if we win and they get humped!!

My weekends won't be the same till we are safe from the threat of a relegation battle. So until then I'd rather see Hamilton & St Mirren lose every game even if it's against the yams.

--------
12-02-2011, 09:20 AM
I rarely say this, but I would be not unpleased if Hearts were to win in double figures this afternoon, with half-a-dozen red cards equally shared between the teams.

REALLY need Accies and St Mirren to lose, lose, and lose again and again and again until we're safe.

Any other time, let the absolute worst that can happen, happen to the Jambos.

Gala Foxes
12-02-2011, 09:23 AM
lets face it, we are not catching Hearts and they have nailed 3rd so I'll take a draw or Hearts win to get us some breathing space - look after No. 1