PDA

View Full Version : £10 Hibs Top Offer...??

SunnyLeither
11-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Thought it would be a bit embarrassing walking around with a young lads name on a Hibs strip at my age but if you buy this afternoon, you can take it away without the printing as they're not getting a new stock of letters till Saturday. You have to take it back later to get the printing done .......:wink: or not :greengrin

iwasthere1972
11-02-2011, 02:35 PM
Thought it would be a bit embarrassing walking around with a young lads name on a Hibs strip at my age but if you buy this afternoon, you can take it away without the printing as they're not getting a new stock of letters till Saturday. You have to take it back later to get the printing done .......:wink: or not :greengrin

The Yams are doing a similar offer. Pay £10 up front for the letters and take it back later (or not :wink:) to get a Yam top sewn onto the letters. That's how big teams do business.

Petrie get it sorted.

FifeHibby
11-02-2011, 02:42 PM
The Yams are doing a similar offer. Pay £10 up front for the letters and take it back later (or not :wink:) to get a Yam top sewn onto the letters. That's how big teams do business.

Petrie get it sorted.

:top marks:faf::faf::faf:

db03
11-02-2011, 03:44 PM
You dont need to get any name/number on the back if you dont want to anyway.

Future17
11-02-2011, 04:16 PM

I hope you're not suggesting Hibs would force you to take £10 worth (or potentially more) of SPL merchandise if you didn't want it?

Tell them you want the new strip blank and they'll be delighted! :greengrin

Out of interest, if it's potentially embarrassing having a young lad's name on your strip, whose name was on the one you traded in?

Saorsa
11-02-2011, 04:29 PM
I hope you're not suggesting Hibs would force you to take £10 worth (or potentially more) of SPL merchandise if you didn't want it?

Tell them you want the new strip blank and they'll be delighted! :greengrin

Out of interest, if it's potentially embarrassing having a young lad's name on your strip, whose name was on the one you traded in?He doesn't have tae have had one with a name on it before, there are two offers.

1. If you currently have a top with the name of someone who has left, you can exchange it for a brand new blank one. You can then pay the going rate to have numbers and letters put on it.

or

2. You can pay £10 for a shirt printed with the name and number of a new player (Scott, Divis, Thornhill, Palsson, Sodje, Towell).