PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P Stevie Fallon

hfc rd
09-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Just saw a thread over on HibeesBounce is that the guy who has been selling hibs programmes beside the East Stand entrance next to the new apartments, suddenly passed away last week. Really sad to hear this news as I have been buying my programmes from this guy for the past 6-7 seasons and he always had change on him when necessary. Was a really nice and kind man who always had a smile on his face. Always had a lot of time for him. He will be missed.

R.I.P Stevie

HibeeMcGinn1
09-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Sad news, a face that always makes me think of the terrace as a kid. RIP.

TornadoHibby
10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Just saw a thread over on HibeesBounce is that the guy who has been selling hibs programmes beside the East Stand entrance next to the new apartments, suddenly passed away last week. Really sad to hear this news as I have been buying my programmes from this guy for the past 6-7 seasons and he always had change on him when necessary. Was a really nice and kind man who always had a smile on his face. Always had a lot of time for him. He will be missed.

R.I.P Stevie

Me too, he was a decent guy and always had time for banter no matter how many were behind you in the queue! RIP Stevie!

New Corrie
10-02-2011, 08:53 AM
I got this very sad news on Monday, Stevie was a great wee guy, I had a couple of pints with him most Fridays in the Inn, and I can't recall speaking to him about anything other than Hibs. Because of me working most Saturdays these days, he would always still offer to bring me a programme. As I said, nice guy and a sad loss to the Hibs Family.

RIP Stevie

erin go bragh
10-02-2011, 10:32 AM

R.I.P Stevie
very sad to hear,me and the laddie always got our programe of him .

R.I.P. bud

Hiber-nation
10-02-2011, 12:33 PM
very sad to hear,me and the laddie always got our programe of him .

R.I.P. bud

Us as well, that is terrible news.

RIP Stevie

Brooster
10-02-2011, 01:45 PM
I always got my prog from Stevie, RIP bud.